Author Topic: School Choice: Polluting Our Planet?  (Read 527 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
School Choice: Polluting Our Planet?
« on: February 16, 2010, 07:31:05 PM »
This has got to be some of the biggest B.S I heard in a while:

http://www.mackinac.org/12046
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: School Choice: Polluting Our Planet?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 07:39:06 PM »
Factor in the unhealthy school-provided lunches and the extra emissions of heating and cooling and maintaining large buildings for school, plus the sickness spread by gathering large groups of children together in one place, and maybe the public school kids will even out at least.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 06:48:32 AM »
Well, shoot, why don't we just have the state pick your spouse based on close proximity and pick your career based on environmental friendliness. While were at it let the state choose where you shop and what you buy, what you drive (until the internal combustion engine is outlawed, of course), regulate the amount of time you can speak per day (don't forget, boys and girls, when you speak you exhale larger amounts of CO2).

I'm sure the intelligent folks on this forum can come up with hundreds of other things that the state can do for us to help "save" the environment.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 04:25:54 PM »
Well, shoot, why don't we just have the state pick your spouse based on close proximity and pick your career based on environmental friendliness. While were at it let the state choose where you shop and what you buy, what you drive (until the internal combustion engine is outlawed, of course), regulate the amount of time you can speak per day (don't forget, boys and girls, when you speak you exhale larger amounts of CO2).

I'm sure the intelligent folks on this forum can come up with hundreds of other things that the state can do for us to help "save" the environment.

Hey, who gave you the secret REAL agenda of the "Democrat" party!!?  I was going to put a laughing guy icon, but I thought about it, and it's more true than funny.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2010, 05:35:56 AM »

Hey, who gave you the secret REAL agenda of the "Democrat" party!!?  I was going to put a laughing guy icon, but I thought about it, and it's more true than funny.

Anyone with half a brain that has been paying attention over the last 30+ years can figure it out. Which, I guess, eliminates over 50% of the people in the U.S.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2010, 06:51:19 PM »

It's also the agenda of some of the Republicans to. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt