Poll

Which Anti Semitic group are more despicable??

Neo Nazi's
2 (8.7%)
Black Israelites/Hebrews
4 (17.4%)
Islamists
7 (30.4%)
Ku Klux Klan
1 (4.3%)
Natueri Karta
7 (30.4%)
Leftist Liberals (Mertz, Labour, new age hippie haters of zion)
2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 15, 2010, 02:03:27 AM

Author Topic: Which Anti Semitic group are more despicable?? A Poll I made...  (Read 1997 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Which Anti Semitic group are more despicable?? A Poll I made...
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2010, 11:22:13 PM »
One type of anti-Semitism is obviously not better or worse than another kind of anti-Semitism, but the point could be made that some might be more dangerous than others.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2010, 11:25:54 PM »
One type of anti-Semitism is obviously not better or worse than another kind of anti-Semitism, but the point could be made that some might be more dangerous than others.

Good point Rubystars!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2010, 11:47:00 PM »
Sadly, we Jews are the worst "anti-Semites".

Were the Muslims, Nazis and other Jew-hater groups to simply "go away" and forget about us Jews, we would do more damage to ourselves in far less time than the "official anti-Semites" could ever dream of doing to us.

I am convinced that without the constant threat of genocide we Jews would have committed mass suicide a long time ago; if not on a physical level, at least on a spiritual one.

This is a terribly inconvenient truth, and and it has been so long before we entered Canaan.

Jew-hatred has served to preserve the Jewish people, for only when threatened with annihilation do we ever unite and cooperate.   

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2010, 12:00:52 AM »
Sadly, we Jews are the worst "anti-Semites".

Were the Muslims, Nazis and other Jew-hater groups to simply "go away" and forget about us Jews, we would do more damage to ourselves in far less time than the "official anti-Semites" could ever dream of doing to us.

I am convinced that without the constant threat of genocide we Jews would have committed mass suicide a long time ago; if not on a physical level, at least on a spiritual one.

This is a terribly inconvenient truth, and and it has been so long before we entered Canaan.

Jew-hatred has served to preserve the Jewish people, for only when threatened with annihilation do we ever unite and cooperate.   

I do not share your pessimistic attitude. While there are certainly problems... The Jewish people have survived throughout history despite the self-haters, and I am confident that we will survive them today.

I do not believe that Jews can be evil. They can be very seriously misguided, to the point of being cast out... But I have hope for every living Jew.

What kind of Jew casts such a negative light on his fellow Jews? Obviously not one with much faith.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14