Author Topic: Son of Hamas Leader Spied For Israel Tells There Are No Moderate Muslims!  (Read 518 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22

"Son of Hamas" book author reveals the true nature of Islam to Hannity.  He also spied for Israel.

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
I saw the interview last night on Hannity. This former muslim is speaking the truth when he said there were no moderate muslims.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Not only did the message impress me.   But the fact that he mentioned that there are no Moderate Muslims  on Sean Hannity's prime time TV program , on Fox News Channel,  can prove extremely beneficial.       This is a message that even most Fox TV viewers haven't heard because of political correctness.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
eb22, ^5       :)

Great to hear the truth on Fox that there are no moderate muslims.

Shalom - Dox

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Thanks,  Dox!

Hearing that comment last night when watching the interview made my evening.      While Sean Hannity is Fox News Channel's best prime time host by far,   hearing his reaction to the there are no moderate Muslims comment was priceless!     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
eb22, can you imagine how many Quranimals were watching this?

Islam being exposed for the evil cult it is enrages the quranimals even further, especially when they know it's being broadcast on the most watched News Station/ Fox.

Islam is an evil disease...if we can call it that.

Shalom - Dox