Author Topic: News just keeps getting worse for homosexuality  (Read 9034 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
News just keeps getting worse for homosexuality
« on: March 21, 2010, 02:10:34 PM »
http://action.afa.net/Blogs/BlogPost.aspx?id=2147492738

The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) is not a part of the vast, right-wing conspiracy, religious or otherwise. It is tasked with disease control and prevention, and reports the stubborn facts about an array of health problems.

A data analysis released today by the CDC finds that homosexuals have an HIV infection rate that is more than 44 times higher than that of sexually normal men.

Forty-four times the rate of infection - for a deadly virus that kills its hosts.

Further, the rate of syphilis infection among men who have sex with men (MSM) is an astonishing 46 times higher than that among sexually normal men.

Says Kevin Fenton, M.D., of the CDC, "[T]his analysis shows just how stark the health disparities are between this and other populations."

The FDA, which again is not the research arm of the American Family Association or the Family Research Council, says that the prevalence of HIV infections among MSM is 60 times higher than in the general populace. It is for that reason that a man who has had sex with another man even one time since 1977 is not allowed to donate blood.

Don't miss this. For a man to have sex with another man poses so much danger to the nation's health that if a man has had sex even one, single, solitary time with another man in the last 33 years, he cannot be allowed to give blood. The risk of imparting a lethal infection through a tainted blood supply is simply too high.

The FDA reports that the second highest risk group for HIV/AIDS is found among intravenous drug abusers. Bottom line: homosexual behavior is even more dangerous than injection drug use. Neither should be accepted, promoted, honored, endorsed, sanctioned or given special protections in law.

The FDA also reports that since the AIDS epidemic began in 1977, an astonishing 91% of all afflicted males contracted it through having sex with man or through drug injection. "Heterosexual AIDS" is a myth.

If there was ever a sexual behavior that deserved to be militantly opposed, in law as well as in public policy, homosexuality is it. It is lethal, it is fatal, and it is the height of callous indifference to tell these men that not only is their behavior okay, we will punish anyone who dares to criticize it.

There is simply no genuine compassion in the hearts of those who would celebrate a lifestyle that consigns its practitioners to death.

Pro-family groups are the ones who are accused of lacking compassion. But note this: we are not calling for homosexuals to be put to death. We're calling for them to get help, and simply saying that homosexual behavior should not be legalized or normalized in any way. It's the same stance we take toward IV drug abuse, and for exactly the same reasons.

Homosexual activists, on the other hand, are handing out death sentences like candy by celebrating behavior that kills. Where is the compassion in that? Pro-family groups are promoting life while homosexualist groups are promoting death.

Zero compassion is being shown by those who cheer as homosexuals march off into the night to sign their own death warrants. The truest compassion is being demonstrated by those who stand athwart history and yell, "Stop!"

The prevalence of HIV/AIDS in the homosexual community is so striking that even homosexual activists are getting the picture and once again claiming this disease as their own. Matt Foreman of the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force said exactly that in 2008: "Folks, with 70 percent of the people in this country living with HIV being gay or bi, we cannot deny that HIV is a gay disease."

He added that homosexuals "have to own that and face up to that." Well, they're not the only ones who have to face up to that. Our entire culture does, including the military. The military is on track to normalize behavior that decimates those who engage in it. The potential impact on military readiness is clear.

The health care costs to infected soldiers will represent an enormous drain on taxpayer resources. Further, soldiers in combat situations must be able to donate blood to save the life of an injured comrade. This means that homosexual soldiers are non-deployable. No homosexual can be sent into combat because his donated blood could kill his fellow solider rather than save him.

It's insanity for our culture - including the military - to normalize such self- and other-destructive behavior. I daresay even the folks at the CDC and the FDA, if  they allowed themselves a moment of honesty, would agree.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: News just keeps getting worse for homosexuality
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 02:21:14 PM »
Very good post CK. Also you might also like to mention that if you live in Africa and you are a male who has Aids. Do not have sex with a virgin girl hoping it will cure you. (IT WON'T)
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2010, 03:11:14 PM »
READ the real report from the CDC, not this spin doctor's biased one

http://www.cdc.gov/NCHHSTP/newsroom/docs/FastFacts-MSM-FINAL508COMP.pdf

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2010, 03:30:05 PM »
This article sucks because it uses data to make wrong and over-reactive conclusions.

Don't miss this. For a man to have sex with another man poses so much danger to the nation's health that if a man has had sex even one, single, solitary time with another man in the last 33 years, he cannot be allowed to give blood. The risk of imparting a lethal infection through a tainted blood supply is simply too high.

This is obviously BS, if a man had homo-sex 33 (or 10)  years ago and he is still not sick with AIDS or whatever STD he is statically clean. 

The FDA also reports that since the AIDS epidemic began in 1977, an astonishing 91% of all afflicted males contracted it through having sex with man or through drug injection. "Heterosexual AIDS" is a myth.
Tell that to the females in Africa, I am sure they will feel safe now. Seriously this sort of statement is ridiculous and even dangerous because some strait folks might feel safe enough to have unprotected intercourses. The main reason why homosexuals have such higher statistics of infections is their "lifestyle" of having multiple sexual partners and being careless about protection. In Africa strait people have similar habits and surely enough they have extremely high percentage of infection cases in men and women.

Finally the argument against homosexuals serving in the army is again paranoid and logically flawed. One can make a case that people with HIV shouldn't be admitted to the army. What if a homosexual soldier is not sexually active ? what if he took blood test before he went into the combat zone ? There are all sorts of procedures to minimize the danger of infecting fellow soldiers through blood transfusions.

If the writer of this article is against admitting homosexuals to the army he should use a different type of reasoning, based on values and moral, rather than statistics of HIV.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2010, 10:05:17 PM »

Back in the day, when something was sexually perverse it was called DIRTY, that wasn't a metaphor, they meant it, because it is true, it is DIRTY, and filth is where you get diseases from. These things are obvious to sane rational people.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2010, 10:50:44 PM »
Very good post CK. Also you might also like to mention that if you live in Africa and you are a male who has Aids. Do not have sex with a virgin girl hoping it will cure you. (IT WON'T)

I live in Africa and I am a male with aids(Joking)   :::D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2010, 05:52:40 PM »

Yes, it is extremely important for all AIDS-infested males in Africa who are literate and browse the JTF forum to read and heed this.

I wish we had a way to thumbs up posts Dan. That just made me laugh so much :)

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2010, 06:07:42 PM »

Yes, it is extremely important for all AIDS-infested males in Africa who are literate and browse the JTF forum to read and heed this.

I wish we had a way to thumbs up posts Dan. That just made me laugh so much :)

I would thumbs up that to.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2010, 06:11:59 PM »
On the average, homosexuals have a much more promiscuous lifestyle. At least, it used to be like this. I heard stories about gay clubs that were basically orgy-houses. Of course, many heterosexual people are also promiscuous. But we are talking about statistical averages. There must be some deep psychic reasons as to a homosexual's need to change partners and inability to settle with one partner. But, anyway, I am not homophobic. I would defend them from murderous muslims. What I am saying though is that it is logical that a more promiscuous population would be more likely to carry sexually-transmitted diseases.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2010, 11:55:37 PM »
בס''ד

It is a fact that a very high percentage of homosexuals are infected with the HIV virus that causes AIDS. And homosexuals are also infected with many other diseases way out of proportion to their numbers in the population.

Anal sex spreads AIDS and most homosexual males engage in anal sex. Oral sex with an infected partner spreads many other serious diseases. The homosexual "life style" puts people at a very high risk for life-threatening diseases.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2010, 04:18:29 PM »

Dear Chaim,

The facts do not support what you are saying regarding gay men and anal sex.  While many gay men do have anal sex, many do not.  While many heterosexuals do not have anal sex, a great number do.  Please see the following article with citations for the cold facts regarding this issue.  Gay men do have a higher proportion of oral gonorrhea because gay men in general have more oral sex with people whose sexual histories are not well known to them. 

Prevalence
A 2005 survey of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found a rising incidence of anal relations in the American heterosexual population. The survey showed that 40% of men and 35% of women between 25 and 44 had engaged in heterosexual anal sex; in 1992 a similar survey found that only 26% of men 18 to 59 and 20% of women 18 to 59 had.[25] By way of comparison, seven times as many women as gay men engage in anal intercourse, a figure reflecting the greater overall heterosexual population.[26] Another survey in 2008 focused on a much younger demographic of teens and young adults aged 15–21. It found that 16% of 1350 surveyed had had anal sex in the previous 3 months, with condoms being used 29% of the time.[27] However, given the subject matter, the survey hypothesized the prevalence was probably underestimated.

Figures for prevalence can vary amongst different demographics, regions, and nationalities. A 2001 French survey of five hundred female respondents concluded that a total of 29% had practiced anal sex, though only one third of these claimed to have enjoyed the experience.[28] In contrast, in a 1999 South Korean survey of 586 women, only 3.5% of respondents reported having had anal sex.[29]

Figures for the prevalence of sexual behavior can also fluctuate over time. Edward O. Laumann's 1992 survey, reported in The Social Organization of Sexuality: Sexual Practices in the United States found that about 20% of heterosexuals have engaged in anal sex. Sex researcher Alfred Kinsey, working in the 1940s, had found that number to be closer to 40% at the time. More recently, a researcher from the University of British Columbia in 2005 put the number of heterosexuals who have practiced anal sex at between 30% and 50%.[30]

According to Columbia University's health website, Go Ask Alice!: "Studies indicate that about 25 percent of heterosexual couples have had anal sex at least once, and 10 percent regularly have anal penetration."[31]

[edit] Homosexual

19th-century erotic interpretation of Hadrian and Antinous, by Paul AvrilHistorically, anal sex has been popularly associated with male homosexuality and men who have sex with men (MSM). However, many do not engage in anal sex, and some groups such as frot advocacy groups actively denounce anal sex as degrading toward the receptive partner and an unnecessary health risk.[32] It is common for gay men to experience pain when being penetrated, and around one in ten find it too painful to continue.[33] Various studies indicate that between one tenth and one quarter of all males always experience pain during receptive anal sex, while another study of gay and bisexual men found that 61% considered pain during receptive anal sex as their most frequent lifetime sexual difficulty.[34] The experience of pain among insertive partners was rarer, with only three percent reporting it.[35]

Among MSM who do have anal sex, the insertive partner is referred to as the top or active partner. The man being penetrated is referred to as the bottom or passive partner. Preference for either is referred to as Versatile.[citation needed]

[edit] Prevalence
According to Dr. John Dean and Dr. David Delvin, "in absolute numbers, it is hypothesized that more heterosexual couples have anal sex than homosexual couples".[36]
The prevalence of anal sex among homosexual couples in the West has varied over time. Magnus Hirschfeld, in his 1914 magnum opus, The Homosexuality of Men and Women reports the rate of anal sex among homosexual men surveyed to be 8%, the least favored of all the practices documented.[37]

By the 1950s in the United Kingdom, it was thought that about fifteen percent of male homosexuals practiced the method.[38] The Gay Urban Men's Study (P.I. Stall, UCSF) and the Young Men's Study (YMS, PI Osmond/Catania, UCSF), indicate that 50% of men surveyed engage in anal sex. The Laumann study claims that 80% of gay men practice it, while the remaining 20% never engage in it at all.

A survey conducted from 1994 to 1997 in San Francisco by the Stop AIDS Project indicated that over the course of the study, among men who have sex with men, the proportion engaging in anal sex increased from 57.6% to 61.2%.[39]

On a personal note, I have known many gay men who have never had anal sex at all. Why?  The risk of disease, the fact that someone could lie to you and give you a chronic illness that you will never be able to get rid of
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 04:29:05 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2010, 04:22:56 PM »
I would strongly suggest that anyone wanting accurate data on any aspect of sexually transmitted diseases research it thorugh the CDC. 

http://www.cdc.gov/STD

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2010, 04:49:51 PM »
Regardless, it is a sickness which needs to be dealt with. Gay men are a danger to other men... I would never shower in the same showers as any gay men for fear of germs. I know some will argue with me, but too bad... I will not take a chance dealing with people with such perversions.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2010, 05:17:34 PM »
Regardless, it is a sickness which needs to be dealt with. Gay men are a danger to other men... I would never shower in the same showers as any gay men for fear of germs. I know some will argue with me, but too bad... I will not take a chance dealing with people with such perversions.

You are more obsessed with homosexuality than homosexuals.  I have news for you, I doubt anyone is looking at you in the shower.  And for G-d's sake, go into a stall with a private curtain like most adults.  The only thing you can catch in a shower is athlete's foot.  Grow up

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2010, 05:24:26 PM »

You are more obsessed with homosexuality than homosexuals.  I have news for you, I doubt anyone is looking at you in the shower.  And for G-d's sake, go into a stall with a private curtain like most adults.  The only thing you can catch in a shower is athlete's foot.  Grow up

Your telling me to grow up.... Please.. The issue is that I dont think that unrepentant homosexuals should be in the same system as I am. I am old enough to have grown up long before this permissive and sick attitude concerning bending over for the gay agenda began. When I went to school I didn't know a single gay person... I went to an all boys school and if there were gay boys they kept it in the closet and they would have been ridiculed if they let others know.

The issue is not looking at me in the showers... The issue is that gays bring germs and disease where they go. Do you wonder why they close down the gay baths? It is a breeding ground for death and disease. AIDS is not the only sickness which the homosexuals bring.

Im sorry JTFEnthusiast but your lifestyle is against the Torah and against common sense. I hope you do not persist in this perversion...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2010, 05:41:28 PM »

Your telling me to grow up.... Please.. The issue is that I dont think that unrepentant homosexuals should be in the same system as I am. I am old enough to have grown up long before this permissive and sick attitude concerning bending over for the gay agenda began. When I went to school I didn't know a single gay person... I went to an all boys school and if there were gay boys they kept it in the closet and they would have been ridiculed if they let others know.

The issue is not looking at me in the showers... The issue is that gays bring germs and disease where they go. Do you wonder why they close down the gay baths? It is a breeding ground for death and disease. AIDS is not the only sickness which the homosexuals bring.
Im sorry JTFEnthusiast but your lifestyle is against the Torah and against common sense. I hope you do not persist in this perversion...

As i have told you many times, I do not act on my homosexual feelings, so you are not insulting me in the way you imagine.  I'm actually not insulted by you at all.  You're extremely ignorant in this regard, Muman, and recalcitrant in your desire to remain ignorant.  That's a sin. 

Your shower scenario is fiction.  Most men when they take showers in public places actively go out of their way to avoid even the semblance of looking in the direction of another man.  I certainly do.  No one sane wants to activate the neurotic homosexual panic of a would be gay basher.  As a physician, your statement about 'homosexuals bringing germs wherever they go" is just about the most ignorant thing I have heard on this forum.  In order to get any kind of STD, you need to be in close intimate contact, you don't get STDs by shaking someone's hand or sitting close to them.  I can't believe someone who is so intelligent in other areas is so blinded by his phobia--and yes, Muman, you are phobic.  Your specific fears expressed here are irrational.  When I was gay, no one ever got a disease from me, never mind sitting next to me.

I can't believe that I am even responding to this silliness.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2010, 05:50:22 PM »
Muman, nobody wants to bath with germs. I don't even want to bath with my own germs. But come on, the issue isn't germs. I don't think you would speak like that on old people, or people who take immune suppressive medicine, or people who just got back from the rain-forest, or... Ethiopians.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2010, 07:48:20 PM »
It is better to be safe than sorry. And JTFEnthusiast you are wrong if you think I am trying to insult you. I am trying to get you to see that you are making errors in your life, and you have the ability to make life better. You can act on what I am telling you, or you can ignore it and continue in your ways. Either way it really makes no difference to me. But if you can wrestle control away from your ego and your desires then you will have done a good job, a mitzvah, and you will have conquered the yetzer hara {evil inclination}.

I will stay away from the places which gays hang out and I will avoid the plagues which they bring. I am humored that you you the term Phobic since I was going to write a blog entry on this subject. What does it mean when they call straight people Homophobic? Is there a clinical term for someone who fears gay people? I doubt it. I think it is a made up word used by the gay agenda in order to stigmatize those who don't condone the sickness which they are trying to sell. I know I have no fear of a person who is gay... I live in the San Francisco bay area and the capital of homosexual activity {20 minutes from my home}. I surely do not fear them. I will not back down in saying that according to my beliefs, as stated in the Torah and many Jewish sages through the generations, that homosexual sex is an abomination and should not be condoned in any way.

That being said I have no problem with people who may struggle with Same sex attraction disorders. It has been suggested to me that the homeless man who I help support may himself be gay. He knows better than to let me know anything about his attractions... It is absolutely unfair to make baseless assumptions about me without knowing my background. I know that I have no fear of homosexual men but I do have fear that they are just asking for diseases and death. It is better that I not be around when the divine retribution comes...

http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2009/aug/09082609.html
ATLANTA, Georgia, August 24, 2009 (LifeSiteNews.com) - An official with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced the CDC's estimate Monday that in the United States AIDS is fifty times more prevalent among men who have sex with men ('MSM') than the rest of the population.  Dr. Amy Lansky revealed this statistic during a plenary session at the 2009 HIV Prevention Conference in Atlanta.

The CDC had already revealed last year that approximately 53% of the estimated 56,300 new HIV cases in 2006 were in homosexual men, with the African American population being particularly affected.

The new statistics, however, estimate the prevalence of HIV/AIDS relative to the homosexual population, which allows comparisons to other groups in the wider population.  Because of the difficulty of determining the homosexual population, the CDC had to estimate.  Based on a variety of national surveys, they based their statistics on the median estimate that homosexual men constitute 4 percent of the overall male population, reports RH Reality Check.

According to Dr. Lansky, then, based on the 4 percent figure, the CDC estimates that in 2007 there were 692.2 new HIV cases per 100,000 homosexual men - or fifty times more cases than the rest of the population.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2006/oct/06100404.html

California Homosexual Organization Admits HIV/AIDS is "Gay Disease"
By Gudrun Schultz

LOS ANGELES, California, October 4, 2006 (LifeSiteNews.com) – The Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center has abandoned a long-held homosexual activist contention by declaring on billboards posted throughout Southern California that HIV/AIDS is a “gay disease.”

According to a report by the Los Angeles Times, the Center is trying to address rapidly increasing HIV infection rates among the homosexual population by rallying the gay community to increasing vigilance against exposure to the disease. Activists for the homosexual lifestyle have, until this current development, strongly, and sometimes vehemently refused to admit that the disease is predominantly generated among homosexual men.

The ad campaign, which is also running in magazines, is in part a response to the findings of public health officials, who have noted that three out of four cases of HIV infections are found in men who engage in homosexual activity, the United Press International reported.

In 2005 US health officials reported an alarming eight percent increase in HIV infection rates in one year alone among homosexual and bisexual men. The Center for Disease Control also warned that a survey of 15-29 year old men who engaged in homosexual activity “reported that the proportion of unrecognized HIV infection was as high as 77 %.”

A report by the Public Health Agency of Canada, released in August 2006, revealed a sharp increase in HIV/AIDS infections, with 51 percent of infections found in men engaging in homosexual activity.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 08:22:53 PM by muman613 »

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2010, 07:57:54 PM »

Dear Chaim,

The facts do not support what you are saying regarding gay men and anal sex.  While many gay men do have anal sex, many do not.  While many heterosexuals do not have anal sex, a great number do.  Please see the following article with citations for the cold facts regarding this issue.  Gay men do have a higher proportion of oral gonorrhea because gay men in general have more oral sex with people whose sexual histories are not well known to them. 

Prevalence
A 2005 survey of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found a rising incidence of anal relations in the American heterosexual population. The survey showed that 40% of men and 35% of women between 25 and 44 had engaged in heterosexual anal sex; in 1992 a similar survey found that only 26% of men 18 to 59 and 20% of women 18 to 59 had.[25] By way of comparison, seven times as many women as gay men engage in anal intercourse, a figure reflecting the greater overall heterosexual population.[26] Another survey in 2008 focused on a much younger demographic of teens and young adults aged 15–21. It found that 16% of 1350 surveyed had had anal sex in the previous 3 months, with condoms being used 29% of the time.[27] However, given the subject matter, the survey hypothesized the prevalence was probably underestimated.

Figures for prevalence can vary amongst different demographics, regions, and nationalities. A 2001 French survey of five hundred female respondents concluded that a total of 29% had practiced anal sex, though only one third of these claimed to have enjoyed the experience.[28] In contrast, in a 1999 South Korean survey of 586 women, only 3.5% of respondents reported having had anal sex.[29]

Figures for the prevalence of sexual behavior can also fluctuate over time. Edward O. Laumann's 1992 survey, reported in The Social Organization of Sexuality: Sexual Practices in the United States found that about 20% of heterosexuals have engaged in anal sex. Sex researcher Alfred Kinsey, working in the 1940s, had found that number to be closer to 40% at the time. More recently, a researcher from the University of British Columbia in 2005 put the number of heterosexuals who have practiced anal sex at between 30% and 50%.[30]

According to Columbia University's health website, Go Ask Alice!: "Studies indicate that about 25 percent of heterosexual couples have had anal sex at least once, and 10 percent regularly have anal penetration."[31]

[edit] Homosexual

19th-century erotic interpretation of Hadrian and Antinous, by Paul AvrilHistorically, anal sex has been popularly associated with male homosexuality and men who have sex with men (MSM). However, many do not engage in anal sex, and some groups such as frot advocacy groups actively denounce anal sex as degrading toward the receptive partner and an unnecessary health risk.[32] It is common for gay men to experience pain when being penetrated, and around one in ten find it too painful to continue.[33] Various studies indicate that between one tenth and one quarter of all males always experience pain during receptive anal sex, while another study of gay and bisexual men found that 61% considered pain during receptive anal sex as their most frequent lifetime sexual difficulty.[34] The experience of pain among insertive partners was rarer, with only three percent reporting it.[35]

Among MSM who do have anal sex, the insertive partner is referred to as the top or active partner. The man being penetrated is referred to as the bottom or passive partner. Preference for either is referred to as Versatile.[citation needed]

[edit] Prevalence
According to Dr. John Dean and Dr. David Delvin, "in absolute numbers, it is hypothesized that more heterosexual couples have anal sex than homosexual couples".[36]
The prevalence of anal sex among homosexual couples in the West has varied over time. Magnus Hirschfeld, in his 1914 magnum opus, The Homosexuality of Men and Women reports the rate of anal sex among homosexual men surveyed to be 8%, the least favored of all the practices documented.[37]

By the 1950s in the United Kingdom, it was thought that about fifteen percent of male homosexuals practiced the method.[38] The Gay Urban Men's Study (P.I. Stall, UCSF) and the Young Men's Study (YMS, PI Osmond/Catania, UCSF), indicate that 50% of men surveyed engage in anal sex. The Laumann study claims that 80% of gay men practice it, while the remaining 20% never engage in it at all.

A survey conducted from 1994 to 1997 in San Francisco by the Stop AIDS Project indicated that over the course of the study, among men who have sex with men, the proportion engaging in anal sex increased from 57.6% to 61.2%.[39]

On a personal note, I have known many gay men who have never had anal sex at all. Why?  The risk of disease, the fact that someone could lie to you and give you a chronic illness that you will never be able to get rid of

בס''ד

The Gay Urban Men's Study (P.I. Stall, UCSF) and the Young Men's Study (YMS, PI Osmond/Catania, UCSF), indicate that 50% of men surveyed engage in anal sex. The Laumann study claims that 80% of gay men practice it, while the remaining 20% never engage in it at all.

The studies that you yourself cite prove that what I am saying is accurate. Recent studies consistently show that a majority of male homosexuals engage in anal sex despite the extreme danger and despite the fact that anal sex is very unsanitary (No matter how much you try to clean the anal area, there is always a large residue of fecal matter that the naked eye cannot see.)

The three studies you cite found that from 50% to 80% of homosexuals engage in anal sex. And studies show that the number of homosexuals engaged in this practice is increasing.

As far as heterosexuals who engage in anal sex, they are also crazy. But the numbers are much lower among heterosexuals, and they do not have as many partners.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2010, 04:39:49 AM »
I have to run to work, but the article above states that "More recently, a researcher from the University of British Columbia in 2005 put the number of heterosexuals who have practiced anal sex at between 30% and 50%.[30]"  With that said, it seems to me that this issue isn't a specifically homosexual one since up to 50 percent of heterosexual people have anal sex, though you're correct in that the percentage of homosexuals who engage in anal sex is higher according to that one study.  Anyway, I am not a fan of this subject personally, thinking about it or otherwise. 

To Muman, I stand by my comments about your 'phobia' NOT all people who dislike gays are so called homophobic, but your posts about catching germs in the way you described is phobic, unscientific and just paranoid.  You dont catch STDS by sitting next to someone, shaking their hand, etc.  have to run.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2010, 05:49:09 AM »
Bottom line, chaim and muman are right and JTFenthusiast2 is way off.

It is immoral to have homosexual. And it is immoral to have heterosexual before and outside of marriage. To do so can harm the mind, soul, and lead to a much HIGHER risk of ruining one's life with an embarrassing STD. For someone to get away with no STD when they do this is lucky.

Watering down the results of AIDS and HIV to go against "myths" of immoral behavior to almost justify that it could be ok if someone gay gives in to temptation especially by a doctor, is arrogant and a special type of Chillul Hshem coming from a Jewish one on this forum.  Its like saying "you're all wrong because it really isn't that bad (and therefore, if I mess up once or if anyone here messes up once they'll be fine most likely)". I say, "Azehoo she LO! (NOT!!!!!!!!!!!)"

With that being said, I am no saint and extremely lucky that nothing has happened to me. Now I am married and would encourage other unmarried people who have a sexual itch to date for marriage and find their own right match and live a normal righteous life.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2010, 07:30:32 AM »
I think the biggest threat from showers is usually athlete's foot, but is it possible that flesh eating bacteria could also be there?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2010, 09:29:20 AM »
Homosexuality is no sickness - it is sin.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2010, 09:35:18 AM »
I have to run to work, but the article above states that "More recently, a researcher from the University of British Columbia in 2005 put the number of heterosexuals who have practiced anal sex at between 30% and 50%.[30]"  With that said, it seems to me that this issue isn't a specifically homosexual one since up to 50 percent of heterosexual people have anal sex, though you're correct in that the percentage of homosexuals who engage in anal sex is higher according to that one study.  Anyway, I am not a fan of this subject personally, thinking about it or otherwise. 

To Muman, I stand by my comments about your 'phobia' NOT all people who dislike gays are so called homophobic, but your posts about catching germs in the way you described is phobic, unscientific and just paranoid.  You dont catch STDS by sitting next to someone, shaking their hand, etc.  have to run.

JTFEnthusiast,

You are making a straw man argument here. I never said I thought you could catch these things by sitting next to, or shaking hands with gays... I dont know where you got this from. I simply said that I would not want to be in a shower with people who may be carrying dangerous plagues. I am sure that you know that for many years that gays pretended that aids was not real. Science also learns things over time and there are things we don't know at this time about these germs. It is best to stay far, far away from sickness like this.

If you expect me to say a good word about the gay lifestyle you will not hear me say it. My experience with those who live like that is very bad and I encourage all who want to be righteous in the eye of the G-d of Israel to steer clear of it.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2010, 10:36:39 AM »
In the end, I'm sure JTFEnthusiast2 will kill his son if he was practicing animal sex like the sub-human faggots do.

Homosexuality is just like Feminism - suicide for societies.