Author Topic: Allow me to offer one piece of good news about Obama-care  (Read 421 times)

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
Allow me to offer one piece of good news about Obama-care
« on: March 26, 2010, 03:53:26 PM »
Senator Lindsey Graham-nesty suggests that the reconciliation maneuver in the Senate has poisoned the well for immigration reform.  See link below.

While it's not included at that link, note that familiar amnesty advocate Juan Mexi-Cain is fighting for his life in a Republican primary in Arizona, so don't expect much help there either.

I can only hope that it also poisoned the well for the climate change fraud.

However, let me caution one thing:  I was certain that the health care boondoggle was dead when Scott Brown was elected in Massachusetts.  Give the Devil his/her due, and by that I mean both Obama and Pelosi:  they got Dems to vote for a politically suicidal bill.  For instance, out here in flyover country, Evan Bayh is leaving the Senate, and a relatively promising young Dem Congressman in Indiana is running for that seat.  He voted for that bill, and now EVERYBODY is calling him DOA.

http://newsmax.com/InsideCover/lindsey-graham-healthcare-reform/2010/03/26/id/353994

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Allow me to offer one piece of good news about Obama-care
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2010, 03:56:46 PM »

The fear is, that since their careers are over anyway, they will vote for every communist piece of sh*t that comes down the pike until November.  >:(
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.