Author Topic: Depressingly small JTF turnout at Israel day parade.  (Read 8205 times)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Depressingly small JTF turnout at Israel day parade.
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2007, 10:45:54 PM »

Were the kahane.org people there this year?
Did they give you guys any trouble?

They asked me why does there have to be a "JDO and JTF" and not just JDL. In the meantime, they are Bnei Elim and also left JDL.

Well, I see their forum has 4 Guests, 1 User.
They must be real good at convincing people.

Their website used to be in Arabic and Spanish.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2007, 01:02:52 AM »
I am from kahane.org.  They are great people and the only difference is that they have slightly different strategies than JTF does.  They promote unity above anything else and they don't work together with non Jews like JTF does. Only problem is recently some Revava people like to post on the site and make it look bad.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2007, 01:24:58 AM »
Because they promote unity above all.  They don't care that the leadership of BE is evil. They only care about their actions, if they do good things like make Pollard rallies, then Yukutiel supports them.  Most of the NY members of BE that post on Kahane.org are just young Kahanists our age or younger trying to do the right thing.  They were giving out Kahanist literature from Kahane.org telling people to join Yukutiel's dog program to defend Jews, what's so bad about that? 

JTF doesn't like these misguided people since the leadership of BE has evil people so that somehow makes these kids evil somehow, but to be honest I met some of them and they are nice young Kahanists. 
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 01:28:21 AM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2007, 11:59:09 AM »
If another event is planned then could it be done months and months in advance?