Author Topic: Followers of this board will find this interesting.  (Read 512 times)

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
Followers of this board will find this interesting.
« on: March 29, 2010, 06:57:40 AM »
There was a show on cable television yesterday, on a respectable network (National Geographic channel, as I recall) detailing the growth of Muslim fanaticism in America.  This documentary referred to the murder of Rabbi Kahane as the first genuine act of Muslim terrorism on American soil.

However, this piece went on to say that the FBI refused to acknowledge the impact of Rabbi Kahane's murder until after 9-11.  According to one commenter (and this is me repeating somebody else, to be clear):  "Until 9-11, we viewed that Kahane incident as a crazy Muslim murdering a crazy Jew."

So much for fighting the domestic enemies of freedom.

One other thing:  I didn't realize that Bill Kuntsler (sp?) was the defense attorney in that case, and Kuntsler sadly succeeded.  When Kuntsler died, one prominent writer said of him (going from memory):  "At last, he must stand in front of a Judge who cannot be fooled."  He had genuinely diabolical talent in the business of defending evil.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Followers of this board will find this interesting.
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 08:10:53 AM »

And Kahane was right.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 08:46:13 AM »
Thanks Ithaca37, it's a shame it took this long for them to FINALLY see the truth. >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Yarin the Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2010, 08:49:01 AM »
בס"ד

Thank you very much ithaca 37 Kahane is a justice!
Kahane was right!