Author Topic: Higher Traffic Techniques – Part 1 <<<URGENT>>>  (Read 2790 times)

saintaugusto

Higher Traffic Techniques – Part 1 <<<URGENT>>>
« on: May 07, 2007, 09:06:18 PM »
Here how you can all increase traffic to the major JTF videos.

For “The REAL Islam Revealed” video, which is the most popular JTF clip:

1) Search for the following keywords on youtube: Islam, Muslims, Terrorism, 9/11, Israel, Judaism etc. Obviously, you have to search these keywords individually.
2) In the left section of the screen, choose to Sort by View Count. The most popular videos will come up on the top of the list.
3) Add the following comment in the three most popular videos: << Search for “The REAL Islam Revealed” on youtube. The real stuff about Islam is there. >>
4) Come back to the same video over and over and post the same message.
5) And of course, don’t forget to comment on the original JTF videos too.

Using this technique, the number of views on this video went up by at least 600 in two days.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 06:41:17 PM by Z. Jabotinsky »

Allen-T

Re: Higher Traffic Techniques – Part 1
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 03:36:58 AM »
Here how you can all increase traffic to the major JTF videos.

For “The REAL Islam Revealed” video, which is the most popular JTF clip:

1) Search for the following keywords on youtube: Islam, Muslims, Terrorism, 9/11, Israel, Judaism etc. Obviously, you have to search these keywords individually.
2) In the left section of the screen, choose to Sort by View Count. The most popular videos will come up on the top of the list.
3) Add the following comment in the three most popular videos: << Search for “The REAL Islam Revealed” on youtube. The real stuff about Islam is there. >>

Using this technique, the number of views on this video went up by at least 600 in two days.

Great idea, Thanks!!!

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 08:53:03 PM »
We must upload these videos on www.qubetv.tv
The conservative alternative to youtube. Now would be a great time, because they don't have too many videos so we'll shoot to the top.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

saintaugusto

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2007, 11:56:02 PM »
For “JTF's 911 Warning” video:

1) Search for the following keywords on youtube: September 11 or 9/11.
3) Add the following comment in the three most popular videos: << Search for “JTF's 911 Warning” on youtube. It was broadcasted on TV on 09/11/1994!!! >>

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2007, 02:32:53 PM »
Do you see my suggestion Saint? Why not just do this only EVERY popular video on youtube whether it's relevant or not. Post that ppl. should search for our stuff on every youtube video that's featured. I think this is a good idea but I want to hear you're input because maybe I've misssed something.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

saintaugusto

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2007, 03:14:50 PM »
Lubab, I agree, Qube TV looks like a good arena. However, youtube is still the most important one.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2007, 10:08:12 AM »
I shall be doing this  ;D ;D