Author Topic: Homos in Italy threaten death to Bishop who opposed gay marraige  (Read 4412 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55563   

FAITH UNDER FIRE
Bodyguards, not altar boys, flank pro-marriage cleric
Archbishop receives death threats, bullet in mail from 'Red Brigade' for opposing same-sex unions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: May 6, 2007
1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

Archbishop Angelo Bagnasco
Archbishop Angelo Bagnasco no longer celebrates Mass in the cathedral of Genoa, Italy, with assistance from altar boys or deacons – not since the death threats began after he spoke out against government plans to legalize same-sex unions.

Bagnasco, recently appointed head of Italy's Conference of Bishops, stirred controversy last month when the group issued a statement directed at Catholic lawmakers, reminding them of their moral obligation to oppose the move toward mainstreaming homosexuality.

In the statement, Bagnasco made a "slippery-slope" case for what could go wrong in Italian society if the Church's moral position was not upheld.

"Why say ‘No’ to forms of legally recognized cohabitation which create alternatives to the family? Why say ‘No’ to incest? Why say ‘No’ to the pedophile party in Holland?” he asked.

(Story continues below)

Following the comments, threatening messages – "Shame on you, Bagnasco" and "Death to Bagnasco" – signed with the five-pointed star of the Red Brigades terror group were painted on the walls in the city, including those of the cathedral.

The Red Brigades, very active in the 1970s, have assassinated several senior Italian public figures in recent years. Fifteen alleged members of the communist organization's members were arrested and jailed three months ago, reported the Glasgow Sunday Herald.

Recently, a mailing to the archbishop included a bullet and the cleric's picture with a swastika scrawled on it.

While police do not presently believe the bullet's sender is affiliated with any terrorist group, they've taken no chances.

Ironically, in the battle that is pitting religious and secular views of morality against each other, taxpayer-funded policeman are now standing in for altar boys during Catholicism's most sacred ritual
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: Homos in Italy threaten death to Bishop who opposed gay marraige
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 08:04:01 PM »
Damn queers.  They are so obsessed with their deviant sexuality that they are willing to kill over it.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2007, 12:21:38 AM »
Damn queers.  They are so obsessed with their deviant sexuality that they are willing to kill over it.

They broke the law regarding sexual morality, why should they keep the law regarding murdering human beings?

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2007, 12:25:12 AM »
AIDS is not enough for these filthy fags. May God send a disease which is far worse than AIDS
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2007, 01:48:58 AM »
AIDS is not enough for these filthy fags. May G-d send a disease which is far worse than AIDS
I sure hope that G-d is cooking up a super virulent form of AIDS for these fags that will come out in a few years and wipe them out.   Things were so good in the early 80's when they had no drugs against AIDS and most of the homos just dropped dead from it.   
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 01:50:44 AM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2007, 04:39:53 AM »
When AIDS is cured, there will be a far more devistating virus than AIDS. AIDS will be like the common cold in ten years. Thats just my opinion. But just watch when some super STD comes out and turns your brain into mush and kills you in two weeks time. It will happen, G-d isnt just going to sit on the sidelines anymore. Homosexuals need to have an intensive psyciatric program. Just lock them up in looney bins and gives these people some help. Homosexuality is a mental illness.

Imerica

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2007, 06:45:49 PM »
AIDS is not enough for these filthy fags. May G-d send a disease which is far worse than AIDS
I sure hope that G-d is cooking up a super virulent form of AIDS for these fags that will come out in a few years and wipe them out.   Things were so good in the early 80's when they had no drugs against AIDS and most of the homos just dropped dead from it.   
You are aware that plenty of heterosexual people contract AIDS also, right? AIDS isn't a gay disease, it dosen't discriminate.Drug addicts who share dirty drug needles get AIDS. People, hetero or homosexual, can contract AIDS by not protecting themselves from STD's.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2007, 07:10:27 PM »
AIDS was also prevelent in blood transfusions in the 80's and early 90's.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2007, 12:38:41 AM »
Like Chaim told Tonycali, the fags make homosexuality into a religion. (And a jihadist one.  >:( )

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2007, 07:53:43 AM »
Like Chaim told Tonycali, the fags make homosexuality into a religion. (And a jihadist one.  >:( )

Yes, they do. Tons of them literally define themselves by their being gay. It's as if nothing else is important to them.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2007, 03:11:58 PM »
You are aware that plenty of heterosexual people contract AIDS also, right? AIDS isn't a gay disease, it dosen't discriminate.Drug addicts who share dirty drug needles get AIDS. People, hetero or homosexual, can contract AIDS by not protecting themselves from STD's.

AIDS punishes immorality.

Imerica

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2007, 07:05:53 AM »

AIDS punishes immorality.
Not everyone who contracts AIDS signed on for it. There are babies who are born HIV and with full-blown AIDS. I know this because I helped take care of two beautiful little girls who had both viruses when I was 19. Their mom made the decision to share needles/have unprotected sex and contracted it. I believe she punished herself but had no right to bring children into the world because of her bad decision-making.