Author Topic: Is a Black on Black violent attack still a hate crime?  (Read 980 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Is a Black on Black violent attack still a hate crime?
« on: April 19, 2010, 07:25:17 PM »
A case which just occured this week brings me to this question. It appears that a minority student at a college was stabbed by two other minority students. The ones who stabbed called the victim by racial slurs.... The CNN liberal media machine is quickly labeling this a hate crime.... I hear blacks calling themselves n*gger all the time, while they are punching and kicking their 'victims' who are also black.... This doesn't constitute a racial hate crime in my opinion... Of course the liberal lefty nuts at CNN talkbacks are claiming the attackers are members of the tea party, etc.... I think this is a case of trying to twist the facts in order to further malign the right...

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/04/19/california.student.stabbed/
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Shiptar

• Full JTFer
Re: Is a Black on Black violent attack still a hate crime?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 07:51:26 PM »
Only when blacks are the victims do u hear about hate crimes.

I hear blacks calling eachother [censored]*r every day. If a white says it, all hell breaks loose.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 10:36:45 PM »
When the physician treating the wounded student stepped out of the emergency room, he was immediately set upon by reporters, one of whom asked --

"Please tell me, Doctor"..."Is it true the young man was stabbed in a fracas?"

"No, Sir" replied the Doctor -- "He was stabbed between his rectum and his testicles!"

:o

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2010, 12:03:23 AM »
Black-on-white crime is much higher than white-on-black crime. Of course blacks hurt their own more than any other group. I think they're just violent by nature.

There are a lot of blacks that just don't like blacks though. I worked with one of them who, while she displayed some typical negro behavior traits herself, was very discriminatory against her own race in many ways. She would not hire black males, and she would have the entire crew of the store be on the lookout for blacks that came in to shop.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2010, 02:41:30 AM »
Everything negroes do is hateful.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2010, 05:24:52 AM »
Most of the Negroes are like Arabs. They kill themeselves in such bestiality, that no one wants to be under their rule, even not themeselves.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2010, 05:25:09 AM »
What violent crime perpetrated by one individual against another is not a hate crime? Show me an instance where the perpetrator of the crime, at the time that it's occurring, loves the victim. The idea that a person attacking another person of the same race is somehow not as bad as a person attacking another person of a different race is bullcrap.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2010, 05:26:42 AM »
Negroes are NOT violent by nature. Every person has the ability to choose between good and evil (although violence is not always bad).

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2010, 12:30:06 PM »
No way. It is definitely not a hate crime. The shvugs do it to themselves. Good, let them kill each other!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2010, 12:47:18 PM »
Blacks belong to many nations and religions. The first name of the victim makes it very possible, that he is a Christian. Perhaps the offenders were Muslims. There are lots of black Muslims in Chicago. Perhaps it was really a hate crime. Althrough not the kind of hate crime Communist Cable Network like to report. So they could they could made an "own  goal".

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2010, 02:02:08 PM »
Blacks belong to many nations and religions. The first name of the victim makes it very possible, that he is a Christian. Perhaps the offenders were Muslims. There are lots of black Muslims in Chicago. Perhaps it was really a hate crime. Althrough not the kind of hate crime Communist Cable Network like to report. So they could they could made an "own  goal".

You have a good point there. The mainstream media isn't very likely to portray black Muslims in a bad light.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2010, 12:02:45 AM »
What violent crime perpetrated by one individual against another is not a hate crime? Show me an instance where the perpetrator of the crime, at the time that it's occurring, loves the victim. The idea that a person attacking another person of the same race is somehow not as bad as a person attacking another person of a different race is bullcrap.
Yes and No.

Here's the "no" part:

If a bunch of kids get together and go out looking for Jews to mug, maim or kill, I do believe that that is more heinous then if they mug a random person for their wallet?  I feel that there's something more evil in the former than in the latter.

Here's the "yes" part:

The victim is no less hurt whether he's a Jew or not a Jew and the perps should get no less a sentence in the non-racially motivated crime.  But I see no problem in labelling the "hate crime" as such.  I believe that society should put a label on (as they have) and give it special treatment.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2010, 05:38:12 AM »
Yes and No.

Here's the "no" part:

If a bunch of kids get together and go out looking for Jews to mug, maim or kill, I do believe that that is more heinous then if they mug a random person for their wallet?  I feel that there's something more evil in the former than in the latter.

Here's the "yes" part:

The victim is no less hurt whether he's a Jew or not a Jew and the perps should get no less a sentence in the non-racially motivated crime.  But I see no problem in labelling the "hate crime" as such.  I believe that society should put a label on (as they have) and give it special treatment.

Then you fail to see the unintended consequences of creating different degrees of the same crime based on what was in the perpetrator's mind. If 99 out of 100 murders were not deemed "hate crimes" then you would hear very little about them in the media and the perpetrators would likely get much lighter sentences since there was little exposure and public outcry. But that 100th murder that was labeled a "hate crime" would get tons of publicity with the perpetrator basically being judged in the media prior to his trial.

And don't have any misconceptions that this would be the case if the perpetrator(s) were black and the victims were Jews. You know what types of crimes would get the most publicity.

Personally I prefer that all crimes of the same magnitude be treated the same way. But, of course, I live in fantasy land.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2010, 07:34:25 PM »
"Hate Crimes" are absolute nonsense intended to further suppress the White population, etc.

Basically if you get into a fight with a black(and win) where you call him a n!gger, even if the fight was his fault you could get charged with a "Hate Crime".