Author Topic: New Deutschmark this weekend?  (Read 1205 times)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
New Deutschmark this weekend?
« on: May 14, 2010, 06:31:08 AM »
There is an article pointing out that the new Deutschmark is being planned fro this weekend (the night from 15th to 16th of May). It would be exchanged 1:1 with the actual Euro.
Angela Merkel will hold a speech tonight at 21:00h about a decision of general prinicpal. This weekends the ATMs will have limited functionality - announced by the local banks (Sparkassen).
There were rumours about new DM notes that were shown around in meetings of the highest positions in banks. Bank clerks of the Deutsche Bank said - although forbidden - that they had billions of Euros in stock in Frankfurt.
There were massive money transports the last days all around in Germany, what for?
Many supermarkets have been told to eliminate the €-sign on the price tables - I looked around in a huge discount supermarket - it true, they have disappeared.
The media is making DM-campaigns (a subtile way to prepare the population?).
Many sites with .de domains informing about the topic were taken out of the net yesterday.
Also it is not possible to buy used cars before this weekend...

I wonder if this is a macabre joke willing to provoke a panic or if it is really true that the information fits together with the leaked infos from the Deutsche Bank.
It is a fact that such a currency reform has taken place before also and also without an early announcement in order to keep people from panicking and taking their money from their bank accounts and savings books - because all money exceeding 1,000€ will go to the government - repairing it's financial situation and backing up the new currency.
I do not doubt this happens - since Germany and the smaller EU countries alone are no longer in a position to back the €, now that France, Italy, Spain and Portugal are bankrupt or almost bankrupt also...
http://www.hartgeld.com/filesadmin/pdf/Art_2010-161_DM2.pdf

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: New Deutschmark this weekend?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 06:36:30 AM »
Is it a good or a bad thing if they get off the Euro? I would have thought it would be good if they make a break with the EU.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2010, 07:35:11 AM »
I would buy Gold the Duetschmark is no doubt going to go down in value
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2010, 07:46:41 AM »
Is it a good or a bad thing if they get off the Euro? I would have thought it would be good if they make a break with the EU.

It would be good for Germany. The money would be changed 1:1, France would exit the Euro also, that would make the € drop to a 10th of it's actual value and the government debt (which is in €) would plunge to one 10th also. A new Mark would be much more stable and rise to 1 Mark for 1,90€, as Germany continues a well capitalized market, 2nd biggest export nation behind China and a huge balance surplus.
The only negative thing about it would be that the rest of the €-nations would pay the bills of Germany and France.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2010, 01:10:46 AM »
I like it. Germany and France should do it and then maybe some more countries will follow their lead and break up the EU.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2010, 07:06:29 AM »
I like it. Germany and France should do it and then maybe some more countries will follow their lead and break up the EU.

Unfortunately this was an evil hoax from Wallstreet to undermine the Euro even more. I would have liked to see the Euro failing. Maybe in a near future...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2010, 02:09:07 PM »

Unfortunately this was an evil hoax from Wallstreet to undermine the Euro even more. I would have liked to see the Euro failing. Maybe in a near future...

I'd like to see the Euro fail partly because I think it would be good for Europe if it did, but also because I think it would be good for America too. I've read the NWO folks want to try to enforce a common currency for Canada, the USA, and Mexico and call it the Amero. I hope this never happens.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2010, 02:22:47 PM »
The Euro could be headed for disaster.  But keep an eye on the Chinese market and the Yuan.  A bubble bursting is on the way, and that could be far more disastrous for the U.S.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2010, 01:29:07 AM »
The Euro could be headed for disaster.  But keep an eye on the Chinese market and the Yuan.  A bubble bursting is on the way, and that could be far more disastrous for the U.S.

Yes Chinese won't be able to keep their currency so much below it's actual value for much more time. If the Yuan "explodes", it would bring the Dollar under pressure but would also cost China millions of jobs and put an end to their exportations. No one would import Chinese "quality" at the same prices you get Japanese, Korean, American or European products.

@Ruby: An Amero would be good for Mexico and a disaster for USA and Canada! Just as the Euro is good for the Southern PIGS countries and a disaster for the other states...
USA should learn from the mistakes we made with the Euro...