Author Topic: are we Caucasiod supermacists?  (Read 3461 times)

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
are we Caucasiod supermacists?
« on: May 11, 2007, 11:05:57 PM »
I feel this fouram is that we feel to be Caucasiod supermacist, because we attack Blacks and Hispanics at times are we? Many Orinteal Jews are dark and look like Arabs but their Caucasiods, so are we a Caucasiod supermacist fouram.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: are we Caucasiod supermacists?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2007, 11:14:32 PM »
Pardon me, but I'm having a little trouble seeing the goal and aim of this thread.  ???

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2007, 11:18:17 PM »
I am also having a hard time understanding this thread. We a far superior to all the shvartza and muslim third world nazi garbage. We have contributed more and have a right to say whatever the hell we want to regarding evil nazi bastards. This forum is place where righteous people from all walks of life can come together and discuss protecting ourselves from muzzy and other scum.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2007, 11:23:42 PM »
Yeah, I don't see how we could be considered "Caucasoid supremacists". That sounds like a flame our enemies would use on us. Everyone knows we support righteous, Zionist people of all races and backgrounds.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2007, 11:56:44 PM »
I feel this fouram is that we feel to be Caucasiod supermacist, because we attack Blacks and Hispanics at times are we? Many Orinteal Jews are dark and look like Arabs but their Caucasiods, so are we a Caucasiod supermacist fouram.

dude, yo uahve to stop with this racial bullcrap! I means didley squat..whether someone is "causecoid" purple green, organge, black, striped, polka dotted it makes no friggin difference!!! I really hate it when terms like that are used...just stop it already!  People should be judged on righteousness and evilness...irregardless of their race...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2007, 12:00:02 AM »
dude, yo uahve to stop with this racial bullcrap! I means didley squat..whether someone is "causecoid" purple green, organge, black, striped, polka dotted it makes no friggin difference!!! I really hate it when terms like that are used...just stop it already!  People should be judged on righteousness and evilness...irregardless of their race...
Amen

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2007, 12:03:39 AM »

May I just add that you also use the wrong term "Oriental Jews"  there is a word for that..it's Sephardim...and for the White Jews, it's Ashkenazim....  Why are some Jews dark and some light? Because of a lot of intermarraige during Diaspora...and yes...thank goodness for it or else we would all end up with crazy genetic diseases if we hadn't mixed up the gene pool for the last 2000 years. Thank Gd a lot of our ancestors kept the traditions!

So enough already labling by color and race...Lable by quality, by religion, by behavior...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein