Author Topic: Obama Joins Mexican President in Slamming Arizona  (Read 675 times)

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Obama Joins Mexican President in Slamming Arizona
« on: May 19, 2010, 12:00:23 PM »
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2010/05/obama-says-arizona-law-has-raised-concerns-in-us-and-in-mexico/1

"Because in the United States of America, no law-abiding person, be they an American citizen, a legal immigrant, or a visitor or tourist from Mexico should ever be subject to suspicion simply because of what they look like," - Barack Obama

This really shows how evil Barack Obama is and how he's an illegitimate piece of garbage who should be in jail. The possibility that some latino will be racially-profiled is more important than enforcing the borders.

I want to know how racial profiling applies to the problem of illegal immigration. 100% of the illegal immigrants are latinos from Mexico and Central America. This isn't like stopping blacks on the road for possibly stealing cars or having drugs. Whites, latinos, etc also do the same things. But there are no black or white illegal immigrants flooding into the south from Mexico.

And to join the Mexican president in bashing a state in his own country... Obama is such a disgusting traitor to America. Siding with foreign powers against America: The Obama Negro Presidency.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Obama Joins Mexican President in Slamming Arizona
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 12:04:06 PM »
Obama is not welcome in AZ
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 12:05:55 PM »
Has this ever happened where a standing American president joined a foreign leader in attacking his own people?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 03:43:26 PM »
I think obama looks like a piece of [censored].

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 09:37:02 PM »
"Because in the United States of America, no law-abiding person, be they an American citizen, a legal immigrant, or a visitor or tourist from Mexico should ever be subject to suspicion simply because of what they look like," - Barack Obama

In no way does the Arizona law suggest the way someone looks, or their race, is criteria for suspicion of being an illegal alien.  There are plenty of ways to see if someone is a local American by asking questions...  "Where are you from?  What is the cities baseball team?  Who is the mayor?  Tell us about your hometown?" -  etc., ad infinitum.  The fact that most illegal aliens in Arizona are Mexican is simply because Mexico is the adjacent foreign state.  Making an exception of enforcing the law because these illegals are not white/European is the only racism being displayed; Barack Obama and his ilk are the only racists.

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22The+Arizona+House+on+Monday+voted+for+a+provision+that+would+require+President+Barack+Obama+to+show+his+birth+certificate+if+he+hopes+to+be+on+the+state%E2%80%99s+ballot+when+he+runs+for+re-election.&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

^I imagine Obama is more upset that Arizona is taking steps to ensure the world gets a glimpse of his actual Birth Certificate, not an easily obtainable "Certificate of Live Birth".

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=1rw&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&q=%22Social%20Security%20number%22%20Obama&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbo=u&tbs=nws:1&source=og&sa=N&tab=wn

^I wonder if we will have answers as to why Obama has two separate Social Security numbers as well.

I have no idea where Obama was born, but I do wonder why he makes such a giant fuss, costing taxpayers over 1.7 million dollars so far, to prevent anyone from seeing his actual Birth Certificate.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2010, 05:32:13 AM »
Well, let's look at the bright side. He has moved on from slamming the whole country while on foreign soil and is now only slamming one state at a time.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2010, 07:41:03 AM »
Arizona could legally deport him.