Author Topic: Rahm Emanuel Wants To Have His Son's Bar Mitzvah At the Western Wall  (Read 1177 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Frankly, this self hating, left wing, slimy worm who is doing his best to help his black Muslim boss vivisect Israel has a lot of nerve!  Itamar Ben Gavir and Baruch Marzel are threatening to "blow up" the celebration.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/rahm-emanuel-plans-sons-bar-mitzvah-fire-israeli/story?id=10686544

White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel's plan to take his son, Zach, to Jerusalem's famous Western Wall for his Jewish coming-of-age ritual appeared to have run into serious trouble.

Two notorious, right-wing Jewish activists got wind of the bar mitzvah trip, due to take place next week, and warned Emanuel they would "blow up" the celebration. They accuse Emanuel of  being behind  President Obama's tough stance against Jewish settlements in occupied territory.

Itamar Ben Gvir and Baruch Marzel wrote to Emanual: "We promise to accompany your son's bar mitzvah events in Israel, we will make sure to receive you as you deserve to be received ... with catcalls and disgust."

The Western Wall is Judaism's holiest site and a popular place for bar mitzvahs, which mark a boy's 13th birthday.

Emanuel's office made contact with religious authorities in January to discuss coordinating the event, according to an unnamed Israeli official speaking to the Maariv newspaper this week. "But since then, they have not contacted us again, and coordinating the visit of a figure in such a scale requires at least a month of advance preparation," he said.

Another possible problem with Emanuel's plan may be that the site sits beyond the historic Green Line, which used to separate Israel from Jordanian-controlled territory until the Six Day War of 1967. Since then, Israel has controlled all of the Old City of Jerusalem and its religious sites, but U.S. policy still classifies the area as "occupied territory" and officials are discouraged from spending time there other than for diplomatic duty and work assignments.

It is not known where the Emanuels now plan to hold the event. The Jerusalem Post contacted Emanuel's father, Benjamin, himself born in Jerusalem, but he told the paper he "cannot make any statement."

The anger of Israel's right-wing extremists does not apparently extend to Emanuel's son.

Ben Gvir and Marzel have reportedly offered to take the teenager "on a day of fun without his father, in which we will hold a jeep tour in the various heritage sites of the Jewish people such as the Western Wall, the Tomb of the Patriarchs and Joseph's Tomb. We can only hope he will return to his father and teach him a few things about the Jewish peoples' heritage."

-------------------------------------------

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
BOLSHEVIK MONSTER
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Hopefully his son doesn't grow up being a self-hating monster like his father.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Hopefully his son doesn't grow up being a self-hating monster like his father.

I think I feel sorry for his son, sometimes really evil people dont want their kids to be the same as them and raise them really well.

My mother was a lib when I was a little tiny baby, she made my poor Nana very unhappy-- she was super strict with my life. Not only strict with ZERO dating, but made us pray more times than you can shake a stick at. Although we didnt go to the Synagogue, she FORCED me to read the bible- it was a kiddie Bible with all of the stories from the Torah, she MADE ME read it every night.

If I did wrong, she would force me to own up. She scolded HARD. NO nonsense. Still to this day, she is still SUPER STRICT.  All I know is that I honor her, more than she might even know.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Rahm Emanuel is a leftist animal and I am sure he will raise his son in the same vane. For liberal self haters like Emanuel Bar Mitzvah is just a big social event. Having it at the Western Wall is just a can you top this! If he was so concerned about Jewish religious issues he could never be part of an administration that wants Israel to surrender Jerusalem.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
That's all the religious holidays are to leftist Jews: social gatherings. Imagine the gifts that kid will get for his bar mitzvah. Wow.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Maybe a Fakestinian brick-thrower will drop a huge boulder on that flaming pansy's head. That would be the day!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
They should show more respect for a holy place like that.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Let's hope it is a day that crazy Muslims throw stones that land on them specifically as Gd's punishment.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Rahm Emanuel is a leftist animal and I am sure he will raise his son in the same vane. For liberal self haters like Emanuel Bar Mitzvah is just a big social event. Having it at the Western Wall is just a can you top this! If he was so concerned about Jewish religious issues he could never be part of an administration that wants Israel to surrender Jerusalem.

Lets hope that the creeps son will be opened to see the crimes of his INSANE father.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Rahm Emanuel Wants To Have His Son's Bar Mitzvah At the Western Wall
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2010, 10:37:22 PM »
Think how ashamed his father must be... I have heard that his father was a hero in the Israeli underground before the state was established.... Shame on Rahm, that he causes his father so much grief... Shame on him..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14