Author Topic: Why i hate white supremacists.  (Read 3108 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
Why i hate white supremacists.
« on: May 23, 2010, 09:54:21 AM »
I think there has been alot of petty arguments, on here when they did not need to be. Some hate blacks(bar the pastor mannings and alan keys of the world)more than others on here. However i feel to unite us, should we not all agree that white supremacists are scum and actually damage white image.

Heres my white supremacist rant.

Why do they hate jews. Ok so you may argue jews are over represented in the media. But how are they some "conspiracy" to get jewish rule. The hollywood jews are complete nightmares for the true torah believing jews such as the great jtfers on here. How on earth, is woody allan, the new lesbian courts ruler, larry davids, spielbergs etc etc pro israel. White supremacists can will never answer that. They damage not only jwish image but jewish morale. Do they not?

Woody allan and speilberg make out jews are all puny, self hating whites that hate there own religion, culture. They are shown in america and uk to marry outside of the jewish faith. Look at larry david, curb your enthuism is funny, but he protrays jews in a terrible light. He marrys a gentile, then in hislatest series marrys a black gentile. In reality the iraeli jews(not the media) are actually begging form someone lile chaim. Hence why barrack obama got a 5 percent approval ratings. Yet there were some supremcaists backing that black beast. What "race traitors" as they would put it.

How can that help the jewish cause of israel?It is very damamging to jews in america. Secondly there are loads of self hating white gentiles. Loads. To many to name. Take alot of the USA sports coaches. Vast majority are white gentiles and used affirmative action, and refused to draft talented white ahtletes over white guilt of over 200 years ago. Why dont they have a go at them???

My final point is white supremacists imo are black. I do not consider them white. Why do i consider them black, becuase they are into gangs, guns, drugs, illegal sex etc. Ask chaim who represented the white demographic in prison, i bet 90 percent of them were white supremacists.
I may be wrong, just a hunch.

So my conclusion is, i consider alan keys and pastor manning far more "white" then any drug peddling white supremacist.

Rant over.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Why i hate white supremacists.
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2010, 10:04:02 AM »
Why do they hate jews. Ok so you may argue jews are over represented in the media. But how are they some "conspiracy" to get jewish rule. The hollywood jews are complete nightmares for the true torah believing jews such as the great jtfers on here. How on earth, is woody allan, the new lesbian courts ruler, larry davids, spielbergs etc etc pro israel. White supremacists can will never answer that. They damage not only jwish image but jewish morale. Do they not?

They are the same as every other anti-Semitic group. Their hatred of Jews overrides every other concept. Their definitions of zionism and pro-Israel are completely different from any sane definition. I've also asked Incog Man and a few others like him how they can be both "nationalist" and anti-zionist. I said that zionism is a form of nationalism, and if they want a white nation, then why do they begrudge the Jews the same rights to have a nation for their people. They usually get very, very angry when I ask these kinds of things.

Woody allan and speilberg make out jews are all puny, self hating whites that hate there own religion, culture. They are shown in america and uk to marry outside of the jewish faith. Look at larry david, curb your enthuism is funny, but he protrays jews in a terrible light. He marrys a gentile, then in hislatest series marrys a black gentile. In reality the iraeli jews(not the media) are actually begging form someone lile chaim. Hence why barrack obama got a 5 percent approval ratings. Yet there were some supremcaists backing that black beast. What "race traitors" as they would put it.

They don't care if woody allen or any other Jew is good or evil, right or left wing, etc. The supremacists just want all Jews dead, regardless of their character or morals.

How can that help the jewish cause of israel?It is very damamging to jews in america. Secondly there are loads of self hating white gentiles. Loads. To many to name. Take alot of the USA sports coaches. Vast majority are white gentiles and used affirmative action, and refused to draft talented white ahtletes over white guilt of over 200 years ago. Why dont they have a go at them???

The affirmative action in sports is a real problem, but you see the kinds of people you're talking about could care less about white issues. They may talk about them a bit to hook in some gullible people, but all they really care about are hurting and killing Jews.

My final point is white supremacists imo are black. I do not consider them white. Why do i consider them black, becuase they are into gangs, guns, drugs, illegal sex etc. Ask chaim who represented the white demographic in prison, i bet 90 percent of them were white supremacists.

So my conclusion is, i consider alan keys and pastor manning far more "white" then any drug peddling white supremacist.

Rant over.

Alan Keyes and Pastor Manning are certainly much more civilized.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2010, 01:12:47 PM »
I think there has been alot of petty arguments, on here when they did not need to be. Some hate blacks(bar the pastor mannings and alan keys of the world)more than others on here. However i feel to unite us, should we not all agree that white supremacists are scum and actually damage white image.

Heres my white supremacist rant.

Ok so you may argue jews are over represented in the media.

Actually, neo-nazis argue that.    Do you agree with them there?

But how are they some "conspiracy" to get jewish rule. The hollywood jews are complete nightmares for the true torah believing jews such as the great jtfers on here. How on earth, is woody allan, the new lesbian courts ruler, larry davids, spielbergs etc etc pro israel.

And what if they were pro Israel?  Would there be something wrong with that?  Would they be entitled to that viewpoint, just like they earned their place in hollywood with talent, and no one catered to them in a Jewish conspiracy, they could also express polar opposite views to the sick leftist drivel they express now, and that would not be a "Jewish conspiracy."   Or do you think it would be?    And let's say a few of these well-known personalities turn around and support Israel - Is that a conspiracy for "world-control" by the Jews, or is it simply identification with the success/well-being of one particular country, their homeland Israel, and simply expressing that?   

I don't know if it is laziness, or maybe you are not a speaker of English as your first language, but please begin to type in proper English and delete the typos and misspelled words that are all over the place.   The run-on sentences are bad enough, but the least you can do is put the spaces between separate words and fix typos before you submit.  It really detracts from the quality of the forum.

This is silly.  You have just redefined the word "white" as good, and "black" as evil.  Keys and Manning do not consider themselves white because they are not white.  They're skin is black and that is what black means.   They consider themselves good black people, and so do we here at JTF.   Why do you make up new definitions for terms that already have definitions and then expect the rest of us here to adopt your terminology and fake language?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2010, 06:55:34 PM »
I hate white supremacists because they are usually the most uneducated people on the planet. They go around thinking that because they are 'white' that they are superior to others, that they have 'white' blood, and 'white' genes. The fact of the matter is that they don't know anything about genetics or else they would not make such stupid statements. As we have said many times, genetics does not make a person good or evil. Genetics between human beings is basically the same except for minor differences.

We all know that there are many evil white people {take hitler for example} and we know that there are good black people {Pastor Manning, etc}... And I hope most of us have been able to get outside, off our computers and the internet, and experienced good black people {I know I can name at least 10 good black people who I have encountered in my life}.

Basically those who believe that they are special because of the genes and not because they invested time and energy into perfecting themselves are just plain dumb, lazy bastards.

PS: Throughout most of Jewish history the enemies of the Jewish people have been 'white'..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2010, 07:10:48 PM »
I hate white supremacists because they are usually the most uneducated people on the planet. They go around thinking that because they are 'white' that they are superior to others, that they have 'white' blood, and 'white' genes. The fact of the matter is that they don't know anything about genetics or else they would not make such stupid statements. As we have said many times, genetics does not make a person good or evil. Genetics between human beings is basically the same except for minor differences.

We all know that there are many evil white people {take hitler for example} and we know that there are good black people {Pastor Manning, etc}... And I hope most of us have been able to get outside, off our computers and the internet, and experienced good black people {I know I can name at least 10 good black people who I have encountered in my life}.

Basically those who believe that they are special because of the genes and not because they invested time and energy into perfecting themselves are just plain dumb, lazy bastards.

PS: Throughout most of Jewish history the enemies of the Jewish people have been 'white'..

{I know I can name at least 10 good black people who I have encountered in my life}.
At well over 40 years of age you can only name 10 :::D  ... In all honesty I have met some decent blacks...Slightly more then 10 ::)... The thing is for the most part even the best of them harbor some sort of resentment against white folks... The first time they get the idea you may have said something they don't like they will turn on you like a viper.... The sad fact is white folks and even the best of black society don't see the world in the same light.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2010, 07:33:50 PM »
Re:  "name at least 10 good black people who I have encountered in my life"

1.  Amos
2. Andy
3. The Kingfish
4. George Stevens
5. Saphire
6. Steppin' Fetchit
7. Bojangles
8. Buckwheat
9. Rochester
10. Aunt Clara

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2010, 07:36:04 PM »

1.  Amos
2. Andy
3. The Kingfish
4. George Stevens
5. Saphire
6. Steppin' Fetchit
7. Bojangles
8. Buckwheat
9. Rochester
10. Aunt Clara

You know them too? Wowie! And I also 'know' Aunt Jemima...

')
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2010, 08:04:10 PM »
Alas, "Aunt Jemima" is no longer with us!...

About fifteen years ago her company decided that they needed a new racial prototype for her instead of the original good hearted [censored] we have come to love over the years, so they put their "experts" to work.

They came up with "The New Aunt Jemima":  A strong feminist with Caucasian English facial bone structure, mulatto lips, hispanic eyes slightly slanted like Asian, light brown skin, and thick slightly curled hair.

This same politically correct racial "type" is now being seen all across America on billboards, advertisements, mailers, etc......it's as if the Western European genotype and phenotype has been eradicated by Madison Avenue advertising agencies greedy for third world illegals' money.

JTF should organize a protest right in the middle of 5th Avenue NY, sit-down strike holding up the original schwartze Aunt Jemima pictures and screaming "We want AUNT JEMIMA BACK!"  "We want AUNT JEMIMA BACK!"

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2010, 08:17:49 PM »
Alas, "Aunt Jemima" is no longer with us!...

About fifteen years ago her company decided that they needed a new racial prototype for her instead of the original good hearted [censored] we have come to love over the years, so they put their "experts" to work.

They came up with "The New Aunt Jemima":  A strong feminist with Caucasian English facial bone structure, mulatto lips, hispanic eyes slightly slanted like Asian, light brown skin, and thick slightly curled hair.

This same politically correct racial "type" is now being seen all across America on billboards, advertisements, mailers, etc......it's as if the Western European genotype and phenotype has been eradicated by Madison Avenue advertising agencies greedy for third world illegals' money.

JTF should organize a protest right in the middle of 5th Avenue NY, sit-down strike holding up the original schwartze Aunt Jemima pictures and screaming "We want AUNT JEMIMA BACK!"  "We want AUNT JEMIMA BACK!"

For some odd reason you might find me amongst the protesters... I miss the old Aunt Jemima... She was so, so, so... something....

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2010, 08:28:41 PM »

1.  Amos
2. Andy
3. The Kingfish
4. George Stevens
5. Saphire
6. Steppin' Fetchit
7. Bojangles
8. Buckwheat
9. Rochester
10. Aunt Clara

You fergot MAMMY!  :::D
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2010, 08:55:04 PM »
Every breed of dog is like a different race...

The same is true with human race..we are all human beings.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2010, 09:57:43 PM »
I guess blacks don't like the mammy image because she was in a servile position. However there's no shame in serving others. Life should be about helping others whether it's through your job or through other acts.

The mammy figure always seemed tough in a way, but deep inside kind and warm. She worked hard but she always had a big smile on her face. To top it off she was a good cook! I really think it's a positive image and I never saw it as being racist or hateful.

I always thought of Aunt Jemima as a nice motherly black lady, not someone being oppressed.

I guess that's just my impression of her though.

The image here clearly shows she is not hurting much. She's obviously well fed, and has the time to care for herself, she has clean clothes and even makeup.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2010, 10:02:58 PM »
"White nationalists" are synonymous with white supremacists. These Nazi sodomites both deserve to burn alive in the same ovens they want to throw Jews and Gentile Zionists into.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2010, 10:06:56 PM »
"White nationalists" are synonymous with white supremacists. These Nazi sodomites both deserve to burn alive in the same ovens they want to throw Jews and Gentile Zionists into.

According to the commentors on Incog Man's blog, they do want to kill people who don't hate Jews. I told them i was pro-white but that the anti-Jewish stuff didn't appeal to me and they lumped me in the same category as Jews automatically. They are bound together by hate of Jews and other righteous people. They obviously have no true love for their race. I don't think a movement based on hatred will ever accomplish anything good.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2010, 10:20:29 PM »
They are bound together by hate of Jews and other righteous people. They obviously have no true love for their race. I don't think a movement based on hatred will ever accomplish anything good.
Well, you know how many Pedofronters are cheerleaders for whatever nonwhites in the world hate Jews.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2010, 10:31:26 PM »
They are bound together by hate of Jews and other righteous people. They obviously have no true love for their race. I don't think a movement based on hatred will ever accomplish anything good.
Well, you know how many Pedofronters are cheerleaders for whatever nonwhites in the world hate Jews.

Yeah I don't buy for a minute they really are shedding tears for the "Palestinian" plight. They just have a bond with them that's more important than race in their mind, and that's hatred of Jews.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2010, 10:32:46 PM »
I don't buy for a minute they really are shedding tears for the "Palestinian" plight.
I would bet a few of them are. A very hardcore Nazi is a far leftist--a Marxist but with the racial stuff added to it.