Author Topic: NWO unleashes its media attack dogs on Rand Paul  (Read 4797 times)

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: NWO unleashes its media attack dogs on Rand Paul
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2010, 05:49:38 AM »
When I did not know better, I used to watch Alex Jones websites.  This was 7 or so years ago.  The only thing which has remained interesting to me of what he has done was investigating "Bohemian Grove" [a meeting of the worlds "elite", business heads and govt, and some actors, and others]. - The video on this was shoddy for the most part, but what was recorded was provoking to me, I would gladly invest the time to watch a better made video by someone who has better credibility than Alex Jones [Ann Coulter has commented on this gathering, sayings its all "frat boy" get togethers; her commenting makes me believe the event is actually real, where Mr. Jones could easily be making the whole thing up because he is nuts].  Mr. Jones mixes some truth with outrageous lies, if I charted it out I am sure the majority of what he says is either common knowledge, or lies, and other things are unverifiable, but interesting common conspiracy things.  Maybe I am too kind to this vile piece of drek.  I dont lose sleep over it.  If JTF snuck in and video taped things, then we may really have something [lol].
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2010, 06:10:22 AM »
They let him in but not Chaim? I wish there wasn't such horrible injustice in this world.
The reason for this double standard is very simple. That freak of nature will not convince the Israeli public to wake up to their Bolshevik leaders.

Did you know that Weigang is allowed in Israel.

Irrelevant and boring.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2010, 06:14:12 AM »
Ariel Shayn the Bohemian Grove is real and so is the ceremony that Jones recorded. However that doesn't mean that Jones is a good guy just because he filmed something legitimate. I don't even think he's really anti-NWO. He just makes a career out of the thing rather than really caring about exposing too much. Think about it, if he exposed too much super sensitive information, then he would be in real danger. I dont' think he would have been able to film it unless they were ok with it being filmed. Nothing he has put out there really gives away any secrets. 

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2010, 06:16:43 AM »
They let him in but not Chaim? I wish there wasn't such horrible injustice in this world.
The reason for this double standard is very simple. That freak of nature will not convince the Israeli public to wake up to their Bolshevik leaders.

Did you know that Weigang is allowed in Israel.

Irrelevant and boring.

I imagine if he opened his mouth and spoke his mind in public he would get smacked around.  Doubly so if he uses his German Reich pukespeak.  Perhaps he will fall in love with a young Arabic boy and move to Jordan.

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2010, 06:20:47 AM »
Ariel Shayn the Bohemian Grove is real and so is the ceremony that Jones recorded. However that doesn't mean that Jones is a good guy just because he filmed something legitimate. I don't even think he's really anti-NWO. He just makes a career out of the thing rather than really caring about exposing too much. Think about it, if he exposed too much super sensitive information, then he would be in real danger. I dont' think he would have been able to film it unless they were ok with it being filmed. Nothing he has put out there really gives away any secrets. 
I don't think Alex Jones is a good guy, I think he needs a kick in the stomach from both Samson and Goliath.  But Bohemian Grove is interesting.  It would not surprise me if he did have permission to film it.  IMO he is too lazy to get a real job, or incapable of functioning in any other profession but bullshitting.  Even Ron Paul has denounced him, despite his claims to be a "Ron Paul Conservative". - As I said above, it would be interesting if JTF did an expose on BG.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2010, 06:33:26 AM »
You would have to be very careful and not get caught, but it would be hilarious to see famous members caught on tape walking around naked among the other men there, especially if it's anyone currently in power.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2010, 06:38:10 AM »
I've been doing a little bit of studying about Alex Jones. I didn't know much about him until about a month ago. Looking at his site, etc. I've come to the conclusion that he's definitely not on the good side of things.

Rubystars,    one thing that stands out regarding Alex Jones is how he turned on Debra Medina several days before the Texas Republican Governor Primary earlier this year.    All because Debra Medina called 9-11 Truthers "despicable." on the Mark Davis show in late February.      Having said that,   if Debra Medina wants to be a credible candidate in the future,   she should stay far away from the likes of Alex Jones,   Jack Blood,   and all of the other 9-11 Conspiracy Freaks.    
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2010, 06:41:04 AM »
If he is anti-semetic then it will be exposed!  Most people will not support a candidate who does not support Israel. Too bad hes right on alot of ideas that would help the economy.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2010, 06:42:44 AM »
I don't think Alex Jones is a good guy, I think he needs a kick in the stomach from both Samson and Goliath.  But Bohemian Grove is interesting.  It would not surprise me if he did have permission to film it.  IMO he is too lazy to get a real job, or incapable of functioning in any other profession but bullshitting.  Even Ron Paul has denounced him, despite his claims to be a "Ron Paul Conservative". - As I said above, it would be interesting if JTF did an expose on BG.

Earlier this week,   Ron Paul was on the Alex Jones show again:

http://www.examiner.com/x-27692-LA-County-Libertarian-Examiner~y2010m5d27-Ron-Paul-has-some-reservations-about-Arizona-SB-1070
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/