Author Topic: Clueless Obama Administration OKs Jihad  (Read 1399 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Clueless Obama Administration OKs Jihad
« on: May 27, 2010, 01:18:57 PM »
This is absolutely bat-tuchus crazy...

Now Obamas administration is saying that Jihad is a legitimate Islamic tradition... And it is OK to wage Jihad against Oamerica...

The administration has ABSOLUTELY no clue who the enemy is, except it calls itself Al-Queda... And Al-Queda, we all know, wages JIHAD against the American people. Islam is the source of Jihad, thus Islam is our enemy.... To not call a spade a spade is dangerous...

JIHAD IS EVIL, ISLAM IS EVIL, IT MUST BE ERADICATED!

Mr Brennan should step down from his position for being a complete moron...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/05/27/counterterror-adviser-defends-jihad-legitimate-tenet-islam/
Counterterror Adviser Defends Jihad as 'Legitimate Tenet of Islam'

The president's top counterterrorism adviser on Wednesday called jihad a "legitimate tenet of Islam," arguing that the term "jihadists" should not be used to describe America's enemies.
fox news

The president's top counterterrorism adviser on Wednesday called jihad a "legitimate tenet of Islam," arguing that the term "jihadists" should not be used to describe America's enemies.

During a speech at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, John Brennan described violent extremists as victims of "political, economic and social forces," but said that those plotting attacks on the United States should not be described in "religious terms."

He repeated the administration argument that the enemy is not "terrorism," because terrorism is a "tactic," and not terror, because terror is a "state of mind" -- though Brennan's title, deputy national security adviser for counterterrorism and homeland security, includes the word "terrorism" in it. But then Brennan said that the word "jihad" should not be applied either.

"Nor do we describe our enemy as 'jihadists' or 'Islamists' because jihad is a holy struggle, a legitimate tenet of Islam, meaning to purify oneself or one's community, and there is nothing holy or legitimate or Islamic about murdering innocent men, women and children," Brennan said.

[POSTER: JUST OPEN A KORAN MR. BRENNAN AND DISCOVER WHAT IS HOLY TO ISLAM!! DEATH DESTRUCTION AND VIOLENCE!!!]

The technical, broadest definition of jihad is a "struggle" in the name of Islam and the term does not connote "holy war" for all Muslims. However, jihad frequently connotes images of military combat or warfare, and some of the world's most wanted terrorists including Usama bin Laden commonly use the word to call for war against the West.

Brennan defined the enemy as members of bin Laden's Al Qaeda network and "its terrorist affiliates."

But Brennan argued that it would be "counterproductive" for the United States to use the term, as it would "play into the false perception" that the "murderers" leading war against the West are doing so in the name of a "holy cause."

"Moreover, describing our enemy in religious terms would lend credence to the lie propagated by Al Qaeda and its affiliates to justify terrorism -- that the United States is somehow at war against Islam," he said.

The comment comes after Brennan, in a February speech in which he described his respect for the tolerance and devotion of Middle Eastern nations, referred to Jerusalem on first reference by its Arabic name, Al-Quds.

"In all my travels the city I have come to love most is al-Quds, Jerusalem, where three great faiths come together," Brennan said at an event co-sponsored by the White House Office of Public Engagement and the Islamic Center at New York University and the Islamic Law Students Association at NYU.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Clueless Obama Administration OKs Jihad
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 01:24:14 PM »
yes i read about that.Brennan is an imbecile but what do you expect.Next he'll appoint Barney Frank as Secretary of defense
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2010, 01:24:54 PM »
Has he ever listened to the Islamic Imams who preach daily to kill any Jew or American they can kill? Does he wear blinders on his eyes and cover his ears so he doesn't hear the hatred which is pumped every Friday into the Arabs in Israel, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia? He must be very deaf and dumb...

Maybe he should read what the schoolchildren in Saudi Arabia are taught about Jews and Americans....

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2010, 02:13:22 PM »
it isn't that they don't have any clue.they dellibrately wants jihadists to destroy america.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2010, 02:16:32 PM »
it isn't that they don't have any clue.they dellibrately wants jihadists to destroy america.

Ah.... So Obama is waging Jihad against America.... I see now... Of course Obamas administration would think Jihad is good... Everything this administration does takes America from the righteous path and sends it on a path of death and destruction.

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2010, 02:36:19 PM »
"During a speech at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, John Brennan described violent extremists as victims of "political, economic and social forces,"

The use of economic struggle as a reason for excusing violent Islam would be amusing if it wasn't so pathetic and dangerous.  The source of so much vile hatred against the West is the Muslim middle-east, where they're swimming in black gold.  It's my understanding that Bin Laden is filthy rich, as in several hundred million dollars.

Let's face it, we're getting what 53% of us deserve.  I wrote this when Obama was elected, "It's 1944, and the USA just elected a guy named Adolph.  Get prepared to lose the war."

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2010, 02:39:21 PM »

HOW MANY MUSLIMS ARE MOST WANTED TERRORISTS?

Maybe all muslims aren't terrorists, BUT almost all terrorists are muslims

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2010, 02:42:55 PM »
Not all terrorists are Muslims, but all Muslims are terrorists

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2010, 02:45:46 PM »
Not all terrorists are Muslims, but all Muslims are terrorists

You got it right... I had a slip of the mind...

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2010, 03:39:32 PM »
It is called a religion of piece.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2010, 03:48:55 PM »
"In all my travels the city I have come to love most is al-Quds, Jerusalem, where three great faiths come together," Brennan said at an event co-sponsored by the White House Office of Public Engagement and the Islamic Center at New York University and the Islamic Law Students Association at NYU.

How many non-muslims have you ever met who call Jerusalem "Al-Quds"? It's JERUSALEM to the entire non-muslim world but this [censored] piece of [censored] calls it Al-Quds.

I'd bet any money this Brennan guy is a closet muslim like Obama or one of these clowns who identifies with muslims on a spiritual level.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2010, 04:58:56 PM »
I dont know if the Admin is Clueless.  I think that some in the Obama admin would LIKE to see the expression of Jihad in our borders.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2010, 05:10:37 PM »
The Koran mentions jihad 164 times.  Each time it is mentioned it pertains to violence or war.  This is nonsense.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2010, 05:20:21 PM »
The greater jihad [inner struggle] vs. lesser jihad [violent war] debate, and myth.  Of course jihad is always violent.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2005/02/is-the-greater-jihad-really-spiritual-struggle.html

Is the "Greater jihad" really spiritual struggle?

In Onward Muslim Soldiers I detail how prominent jihadist theorists such as Hassan Al-Banna (founder of the Muslim Brotherhood) and Abdullah Azzam (founder of Al-Qaeda) argue that the idea that the "greater jihad" is a spiritual struggle is based on a weak hadith, a false tradition of the Prophet Muhammad, and that jihad is legitimately and primarily only warfare against unbelievers.

The implications of this, of course, are enormous. In the first place, it shows -- as I have argued ever since the beginning of my public work in this field, in my books and at this site many times -- that the jihad terrorists of today have not hijacked a peaceful religion, as the State Department and media would have us believe, but are operating within the Islamic mainstream. Those seeking to create a basis upon which Muslims can live in peace with non-Muslims must find some way to refute arguments like this one: a Muslim case against the spiritual jihad (thanks to Faith Freedom).

The problem is that as long as Mr. Bush and Ms. Rice and the rest continue to pretend that these arguments do not exist, or are not widely believed in the Islamic world, they are whistling in the dark. As long as they continue to behave as if terrorists have hijacked Islam, they will not be addressing the real source of the problem we face, and will continue to leave America open to being blindsided by attacks from sources we assumed were benign.

Here is part of the Muslim argument against jihad as spiritual struggle:

And even more doubtful than that, there is within the Sanad of this Hadith a narrator by the name of Yahya bin Al Ula Al Bajili who according to Imam Ahmad is a known Kadhdhaab -liar-, and forger of Hadith. Also, Amru bin Ali, An Nasai and Daruqutni state: "His Hadith are renounced." Ibnu Adi states: "His Hadith are false." [Refer: Tahdhibut Tahdhib 11/261-262]

Ibnu Taimiyyah states: "There is a Hadith related by a group of people which states that the Prophet (s.a.w) said after the battle of Tabuk: 'We have returned from Jihad Asghar [lesser] to Jihad Akbar' [greater]. This hadith has no source, nobody whomsoever in the field of Islamic Knowledge has narrated it. Jihad against the disbelievers is the most noble of actions, and moreover it is the most important action for the sake of mankind." [Refer: Al Furqan baina Auliyair Rahman wa Auliyaisy Shaitaan, matter 44-45].

"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2010, 11:16:02 PM »
All the most wanted terrorists except one are Muslims and the other one is an animal rights wacko. I wonder how long it will take the ACLU to complain that this is racist?