Author Topic: Fakestinian Flotilla Should be Blown out of the Water  (Read 752 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Fakestinian Flotilla Should be Blown out of the Water
« on: May 27, 2010, 05:14:16 PM »
The pro-Fakestinian flotilla which is sailing toward Israel at this time should be dealt with harshly.

If the boats cannot be simply blown out of the water, at least they should be stopped, boarded, and the criminals on board should be rounded up and incarcerated. It can be considered an act of war to violate the national waters of Israel.

Most media outlets are condemning Israel as usual. But I can care less what the world thinks. What is important is to protect the Jewish people in the land of Israel from the incessant attacks from the Fakestinian terrorists.

It is amply evident that Gaza is not suffering. I have seen pictures and read stories that the markets in Gaza are completely stocked with produce. Arabs are able to continue building smuggling tunnels which use the cement which they claim is rare {but in reality it is not}.

Maybe when the enemy sees the rifle pointed at his head he will think whether he really wants to violate the law of the land.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: Fakestinian Flotilla Should be Blown out of the Water
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 06:14:14 PM »
All of the people with known links to terrorism should be incarcerated, if not every one on board.  Israel need apologize to no one.

Gaza is not suffering, unless Hamas wants it to.

http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2010/05/olympic-swimming-pool-opens-in-gaza.html

^Gaza: Olympic swimming pool opening. - And I thought there were supposed to be no building materials in Gaza?
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2010, 06:52:13 PM »
http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?id=176668
IDF to intercept Gaza-headed flotilla
By YAAKOV KATZ
05/27/2010 15:28

Activists won't push Hamas to allow Schalit visit for docking rights.

Navy commandos will board the nine international aid ships sailing toward Gaza City if they don’t turn back, and the commandos will be armed in case terrorists are hiding aboard, defense officials said on Thursday.

The ships are scheduled to try to break the Israeli blockade on the Gaza Strip on Saturday. They are carrying around 750 activists, including diplomats and journalists, as well as about 10,000 tons of supplies.

Top IDF officers said on Thursday that the navy will not “take any chances” if and when it boards the ships, and will immediately inspect them for explosives, including using bomb-sniffing dogs from the IDF’s Oketz K9 Unit.

The navy plans to board the ships if they refuse to turn around. The ships will receive a number of warnings from the navy as they begin to make their approach to the Gaza Strip, starting from a distance of about 65 kilometers. If the ships are commandeered, they will be sailed to the Ashdod Port, where the government has set up tents to hold the activists.

The activists will be taken into the tents for identification and medical attention, and asked to leave the country voluntarily. If they refuse, they will be arrested and transferred to the custody of the Prisons Service and the Interior Ministry.

Foreign Ministry officials will be present to handle the diplomats who are on board the ships, while representatives of the Government Press Office will be responsible for the journalists.

“We are on a humanitarian and solidarity action. We intend to continue it until we reach our goal and will not be stopped,” flotilla organizer Dror Feiler said.

Feiler, 68, a musician who lives in Stockholm and has renounced his Israeli citizenship, said he brought a saxophone with him and would greet Israeli sailors boarding his boat with music “from the time when Jews didn’t have armies and police to harass freedom fighters, when Jews were victims, and were standing at the forefront of the fight for the dignity of people.”

IDF sources said the military was planning on not having to use any force during the operation but was prepared for any scenario that could develop, including the possibility that the ships have been rigged with explosives by terrorists.

“Until we are on board, we will not know for sure who and what are on the ships,” a senior officer said.

The operation will involve thousands of IDF and security personnel, including a number of elite units, trained in non-lethal crowd dispersion tactics that will be used, if needed, when boarding the vessels.

Late Thursday evening, Cypriot officials assured Israel that Cyprus would not let the flotilla anchor near its shores, sail in its territorial waters or use its ports.

Doesn't Dor Feiler sound like the worst form of self-hating Jew... He is the prime example of the Galut mentality "Jews are meant to suffer"... Wake up Dor, Jews are victims of Arab terror each and every day... Either they are stabbing up, launching rockets at us, or blowing us up...

« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 07:03:25 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2010, 07:07:31 PM »
Activists won't push Hamas to allow Schalit visit for docking rights

What sick people.

Illegal boating: yes.

Illegal detention of Gilad: yes.

Consistently evil.

I think Chaim said something about to get Gilad Shalit back he would cut off all water, power, importing of food, and other things [internet?] to Gaza immediately until he was returned safely.  This is what should be done.  If Hamas does not wise up, and/or the Fakestinians do not rise up and seize Shalit and hand him to the IDF, they make their own bed to suffer in.  Instead Gaza is building Olympic sized swimming pools built with building supplies which "don't exist".  Curse Sharon for evicting Israelis and IDF presence from Gaza.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2010, 08:31:40 PM »
If the boats cannot be simply blown out of the water, at least they should be stopped, boarded, and the criminals on board should be rounded up and incarcerated.

I prefer incinerating them.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2010, 09:41:42 AM »
Literally, lets see them have some first hand empathy for the Jews of Sderot.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2010, 11:16:55 AM »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani