Author Topic: 911 World Trade Center Mosque  (Read 634 times)

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
911 World Trade Center Mosque
« on: May 28, 2010, 09:53:55 AM »
I am getting 20 emails a day from various people affiliated with Pamela Geller, different Indian groups, Arab Jews, and American Patriots about protesting this.  I have seen many threads about this issue on JTF, but none ( I could be wrong here) that have taken off with respect to us joining the protest.  They need numbers.  Even though many of us are not from the NYC area, I am betting that we could must muster up some decent numbers by bring family and friends to an even llike this.  I would bring my Patriotic American, Zionist friends, and even my grandmother who is in a wheelchair if she wanted to go.   

I'm wondering if I should post some of the pertinent info here or if this would be unwanted spam.  Maybe only for updates about a where and when for the protest.  I think this is too important for those of us anywhere NYC to miss.  This is part of preventing a great calamity and injustice for many reasons

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: 911 World Trade Center Mosque
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 01:06:20 PM »
Mosque of shame (cbuh). Abort it...  :yuck:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2010, 01:10:53 PM »
Yes Syyuge,

But people must show up, this can't be a 'silent' protest.  If this 'religious center' the this evil Imam are allowed to proceed in this area, America will be doomed by her own failure to act. WE MUST SHOW UP and protest this thing

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2010, 02:00:21 PM »
Yes Syyuge,

But people must show up, this can't be a 'silent' protest.  If this 'religious center' the this evil Imam are allowed to proceed in this area, America will be doomed by her own failure to act. WE MUST SHOW UP and protest this thing

I fully agree with your opinion and protest.

The people who understand it to be a mosque of shame near the blank of WTC must be gathering. It is the spirit which matters. The numbers do not matter always.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2010, 02:42:30 PM »
Syyuge, but you know the papers always count numbers and while they will lie and underestimate our numbers, we need to 'represent' as Massa would say  :dance:

Seriously though, I think JTF has to partcipate in this.  Maybe I will ask this question in this week's Ask JTF.  I think this is critical moment in history of our country.  Do we show up and protest with as many voices as possible or do we go along like lambs?