Author Topic: Middle East war assessment May 2010 by Barry Rubin  (Read 470 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Middle East war assessment May 2010 by Barry Rubin
« on: May 30, 2010, 05:16:08 PM »
I don't agree with Barry Rubin, or even know what his credentials are, but I figured I post his article.
He seems like an arrogant, a-hole though.  Who the heck is he to suggest that Israel should focus on learning to live with a nuclear armed Iran.

http://www.1913intel.com/2010/05/25/the-middle-east-in-may-2010-an-assessment/

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Middle East war assessment May 2010 by Barry Rubin
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 05:48:44 PM »
Barry is an ultra-liberal journalist from Philadelphia who writes for a well known newspaper.

He should be transported by helicopter and pushed out over Teheran with a Mogen David spraypainted all over him.

That way he could demonstrate for us "how to learn to live" with Iran.

I expect that by this time next week he'll be writing that Israel must give up her nuclear weaponry so that Teheran won't feel threatened.

That's the stuff you get from this clown.

To Barry, being a Jew means that he writes op-ed articles each week which support the Marxist Internationalist / Globalist Agenda.  He's probably so ignorant and brainwashed that he doesn't have the slightest idea how totally wrong he is about everything in life.  His family connections guarantee that his writing is published and syndicated!  He's able to go home each evening to the beautiful all white suburbs of Philadelphia, away from the Negroes, Mexicans, and Muslims with whom he professes his "Solidarity".

"Hey, Barry!" -- "Must be a sweet living!"   

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Middle East war assessment May 2010 by Barry Rubin
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2010, 06:03:41 PM »
Barry is an ultra-liberal journalist from Philadelphia who writes for a well known newspaper.

He should be transported by helicopter and pushed out over Teheran with a Mogen David spraypainted all over him.

That way he could demonstrate for us "how to learn to live" with Iran.

I expect that by this time next week he'll be writing that Israel must give up her nuclear weaponry so that Teheran won't feel threatened.

That's the stuff you get from this clown.

To Barry, being a Jew means that he writes op-ed articles each week which support the Marxist Internationalist / Globalist Agenda.  He's probably so ignorant and brainwashed that he doesn't have the slightest idea how totally wrong he is about everything in life.  His family connections guarantee that his writing is published and syndicated!  He's able to go home each evening to the beautiful all white suburbs of Philadelphia, away from the Negroes, Mexicans, and Muslims with whom he professes his "Solidarity".

"Hey, Barry!" -- "Must be a sweet living!"   

Ok, that explains it!  Typical Kapo kike