Author Topic: Thanks to Luigi!! Video of the Jewish Soldier getting stabbed on the flotilla  (Read 3137 times)

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Thanks so much the truth really needs to get out. Obama said he need the fact ASAP from Bibi how dare he tell Israel what he needs. The Cutzpah
Obama needs a JTF account!
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Tippy

• New JTFer
And as usual, our President will ignore the facts altogether, and at best take a neutral stance (since there is so much overwhelming evidence in favor of Israel), and tell us he really ... REALLY wants that hole plugged in the gulf, and now that Netanyahu (hooray for him!) canceled his upcoming meeting with President B.O., and fill that meeting slot with another 5 hours of Golf.

It was obvious that the situation was a setup, and they (the peace activists) were ready to carry out their peace mission with all the love and compassion that they were sent there to perform by the peace loving Turkish government.

What a joke.  G-d will be the one laughing soon I believe.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member

Thanks also from me. 
I am posting every day to a Greek forum, and it is sooo useful.

To every of the IDF soldiers, are wounded, i wish passing and be steely.

Your english is barely understandable... Have you really learned english?

And your signature picture makes absolutely no sense at all..

muman He's from Greece give him a break i understand him
Thanks for speaking out on this mord our forum is very lucky to have you in its administration. You have great common sense and a good heart.  I was told by another member some time back that he limited his posting because he felt his english would not past muster here on the forum. His english was quite good and so was what he had to say. It is our loss that he does not post more often.  The posts by the guy in this thread are fine for someone posting in a second language... I would like to see more  people from other countries posting on our forum... It gives a good picture of whats going on in the world... I don't want people to feel self conscious and not post. Lets all try to encourage people coming to our forum that post in a second language thats not their own. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

Thanks also from me. 

Thank You, Mord.
We are going to drive people away with this constant nitpicking over spelling and grammar.
Especially, if a member has a language barrier.
Cut it out, Muman.

Cut what out BC3? I did nothing wrong. I do not know why this person is spelling so badly. This is new to me.

I tried to understand what was written and it was barely understandable. This is not a complaint against the poster, but if someone wants to be understood they should write so that the reader can understand what is written.

I dont know why this would be considered a put down or something to cut out...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer

Thanks also from me. 

Muman, give him a break, geez.  He's trying!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member

Thanks also from me. 

Thank You, Mord.
We are going to drive people away with this constant nitpicking over spelling and grammar.
Especially, if a member has a language barrier.
Cut it out, Muman.

Cut what out BC3? I did nothing wrong. I do not know why this person is spelling so badly. This is new to me.

I tried to understand what was written and it was barely understandable. This is not a complaint against the poster, but if someone wants to be understood they should write so that the reader can understand what is written.

I dont know why this would be considered a put down or something to cut out...

You do that all the time.
You try to innocently make the forum an uncomfortable place, for people you don't want here, to be.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
BC3,

I have nothing against this member. I think you are making assumptions which are not based in the fact. I do normally point out that people should try to use proper grammar and spelling, but as always I respect that some people do not write in proper english. This is no problem in cases where it is a second or third language.

Please try to understand that I am not as divisive as you suggest. I think it is clear who I have a problem with, those who I consider to be Nazis and those I consider to stand for Islam... Other than that I do not think that I make enemies.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
BC3,

I have nothing against this member. I think you are making assumptions which are not based in the fact. I do normally point out that people should try to use proper grammar and spelling, but as always I respect that some people do not write in proper english. This is no problem in cases where it is a second or third language.

Please try to understand that I am not as divisive as you suggest. I think it is clear who I have a problem with, those who I consider to be Nazis and those I consider to stand for Islam... Other than that I do not think that I make enemies.

Am I a Nazi?
Do I stand for Islam?
You have a problem with my being a member of the forum.
Please, don't bother to try and deny that.
It is beside the point.

You alienate people when you point out that they might not have great spelling or grammar skills.
Who cares?  They might have great wisdom. 
Stop trying to make this forum into a place only you enjoy.
People should be able to post here without fear of the spelling and grammar police.
BULLCAT3

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
BC3,

Am I a Nazi?
Do I stand for Islam?
It is beside the point.

You alienate people when you point out that they might not have great spelling or grammar skills.
People should be able to post here without fear of the spelling and grammar police.
BULLCAT3

BC3,

You are wrong that I have a grudge against you. I do not hold a grudge and I wish you would stop accusing me of things which I am not doing. Once again I did not insult this poster, I simply asked if he had learned english. There is a difference between being insulting and asking an honest question. Do not attribute your own impressions on my actions. The only thing which is upsetting to me is your constant accusation that I am acting against you and your interests.

I do not think I am against you and really don't understand why you seem so upset by my comments. If you would like to discuss something which you think would contribute to resolving our friction please write me a private message.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
BC3,

Am I a Nazi?
Do I stand for Islam?
It is beside the point.

BULLCAT3

BC3,

You are wrong that I have a grudge against you. I do not hold a grudge and I wish you would stop accusing me of things which I am not doing. Once again I did not insult this poster, I simply asked if he had learned english. There is a difference between being insulting and asking an honest question. Do not attribute your own impressions on my actions. The only thing which is upsetting to me is your constant accusation that I am acting against you and your interests.

I do not think I am against you and really don't understand why you seem so upset by my comments. If you would like to discuss something which you think would contribute to resolving our friction please write me a private message.

Nope - I have nothing to discuss with you in private message. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Fine BC3, then you are the one who is continuing the grudge and not me... That's ok with me. I hope that you come to realize that it is misplaced anger on your part.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Fine BC3, then you are the one who is continuing the grudge and not me... That's ok with me. I hope that you come to realize that it is misplaced anger on your part.

::) Think what you will.  I have no need to discuss anything with you in private message.  My only concern here is for the JTF.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
You 2 are just little kids what's up with this discussion?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

::) Think what you will.  I have no need to discuss anything with you in private message.  My only concern here is for the JTF.

Ok then... Lets let this go.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Guys,

We are on the same side.  If you don't think we are, you're wrong.  The world is falling apart around us and we need to stick together.  Bullcat, I think Muman understands that you don't feel respected by him.  I think he knows that you were upset with him for his remarks last week on another thread about some members attitudes towards our Christian friends.  I think Muman feels a conflict here sometimes between his religious beliefs and his role as a friend to other people on this forum.  He is trying to be honest with himself while not being hurtful of others.  He isn't perfect, but he's trying.  Yes, he could have been a gentler with Noos, but I admit that I didn't understand him either.  

I hope the two of you do talk in PM because you are both strong people and I value both of you.  I haven't always seen eye-to-eye with Muman, but he has tried to meet me half way after I swore I didn't want to have anything to do with him.  And I respect him for that, because most people just wouldn't give a [censored].  Think about it--please.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Thank you JTFEnthusiast..

Offline Noos

• Junior JTFer
I don't now for other times.
In this time (my case) I am not offended.  An I feel with muman, same as JTFEnthusiast described : Same side.   
You are polite people, i always knew that. 

Hei ! I guess Luigi must be more !

Please be patient with my English language. Need some more practice.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
We are on the same side.  If you don't think we are, you're wrong.  The world is falling apart around us and we need to stick together.

Absolutely ! Now is not the time to squabble. JTFers have all their differences because this is a democratic forum but what unites us is much more important.
It is disgusting to see how hysterically the world sides with these so-called "peaceful" activists (yeah, peaceful like Islam) who tried to lynch IDF soldiers who rightfully and non-violently came on board for inspection.
Every day Muslims murder, rape and torture, and not a word is uttered by the world community. But when Israel acts in self-defense against Muslim pigs, the UN Security Council immediately convenes and condemns "in the strongest possible terms" ! Unbelievable...
Many thanks to Luigi, I am forwarding the links to his videos, even if it is a drop in the ocean, compared to the massive anti-freedom power of the mainstream media...

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Thanks so much the truth really needs to get out. Obama said he need the fact ASAP from Bibi how dare he tell Israel what he needs. The Cutzpah
Obama needs a JTF account!

;D

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
I'm sorry but whoever made the decision in Israel to drop those IDF soldiers onto those ships like that SHOULD resign. That was ridiculous. It's like jumping into an ocean full of sharks and being surprised that you got bitten.

Regarding Noos and his bad English, if he wants I may be able to assist him a bit since I speak Greek. Noos, if you are confused when trying to translate from Greek to English feel free to ask me. I'll try to help make your posts more understandable.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson