Author Topic: I was wrong, I apologize  (Read 627 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I was wrong, I apologize
« on: May 31, 2010, 11:14:03 AM »
I have been looking into the events which occured early this morning concerning the Gaza terrorist flotilla.

Originally I was concerned with the 'poor innocent' people on board. Upon looking at the current videos and stories surrounding the expedition I realize that there were no innocent people on board. The videos of the terrorists, wearing their terrorist uniforms, singing songs about killing Jews and engaging in typical anti-semitic behaviors make me realize we are dealing with a very virulent form of evil.

I resume my position that this expedition should be stopped at all costs, even the cost of 100s of 'protestors' lives.

I am sorry for not being more aware of the nature of these evil 'humanitarians'...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: I was wrong, I apologize
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 12:46:13 PM »
muman613:  "I am sorry for not being more aware of the nature of these evil 'humanitarians'..."

It's not your fault, muman613...for weeks now all we've heard from the media talking heads are the words "flotilla of peace activists set sail for Gaza, etc..."

Mossad should hunt down everyone connected with this "act of provocation" and kill them.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 12:51:55 PM »
I just listened to Yishai Flieshers latest show at IsraelNationalRadio...

He is excellent and expresses the way I feel about this situation...

Everyone should hear what he has to say:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Radio/News.aspx/2253

Audio: FLOTKILLA
5/31/2010 6:04:00 PM
A7 Radio's "Yishai Fleisher and Friends" with Yishai Fleisher

Yishai covers the events surrounding the Israel-hate-flotilla that made its way to the shores of Israel and ended being a floating coffin of terror-activists. He is joined by Moshe Feiglin, MK Danny Danon, and others.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2010, 12:54:37 PM »
I have been looking into the events which occured early this morning concerning the Gaza terrorist flotilla.

Originally I was concerned with the 'poor innocent' people on board. Upon looking at the current videos and stories surrounding the expedition I realize that there were no innocent people on board. The videos of the terrorists, wearing their terrorist uniforms, singing songs about killing Jews and engaging in typical anti-semitic behaviors make me realize we are dealing with a very virulent form of evil.

I resume my position that this expedition should be stopped at all costs, even the cost of 100s of 'protestors' lives.

I am sorry for not being more aware of the nature of these evil 'humanitarians'...

Always assume the arabs and their sympathizers are murdering psychos hell bent on destroying Israel, you will almost never be wrong.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2010, 01:04:25 PM »

Always assume the arabs and their sympathizers are murdering psychos hell bent on destroying Israel, you will almost never be wrong.

That may be true but there are many who get caught up in it because it is 'hip' to support the supposed 'underdog' or the supposed 'oppresed people'.... It is always easier to make people believe it is the Jews who seek world domination and not the Muslims... But sometimes young liberals seek causes like this in order to rebel against their parents. They have been brainwashed to believe that the arabs are oppressed by the 'evil colonial zionist' and deserve to be protected. Of course we know that they are wrong, and they may even be acting in an evil manner, but sometimes the stooge is not truly evil but just going through an evil stage.

Of course everyone who engages in this evil deserves to be destroyed. But because Hashem is usually patient that people realize their wrongs and attempt to make them right, he will allow this evil to exist. I would like to see all evil destroyed... But I must be grateful that Hashem has granted me the time, and the ability, to change my past evil ways and I desire that Hashems mercy be extended to others who are on such a wrong path.

What scares me is that at the pinnacle of my evil days I almost came to curse Israel. I should not admit it, but it is the truth. And I am so grateful that my life turned around 100% from those low days, and now the path I am on I will lay down my life to protect Israel.

But in this case Israel needs to act decisively, and with awesome power, to smash the enemy. I agree that the time for playing games with the evil which conspires against Israel has passed. I am through with peace treaties, land for peace, prisoner swaps, no dealing with terrorists. The only solution is to remove them from our presence. If there are innocents caught in the crossfire, it is on the heads of the terrorists...

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2010, 04:48:24 PM »
What I find bizarre about this incident is this: I was just lurking over at St0rmfr0nt, and while one poster attacking Israel for this, every other one who replied praised Israel for doing in a bunch of Turks (whom they evidently consider to be non-white!)

They didn't even have any sympathy for the whites onboard; they figured they're just leftists, so its a good thing Israel did them in, too!  :laugh:
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com