Author Topic: Sarah Palin supports Israels raid  (Read 1891 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Sarah Palin supports Israels raid
« on: June 01, 2010, 03:27:37 PM »
http://www.facebook.com/notes.php?id=24718773587#!/notes.php?id=24718773587     

View: Full | Compact

* Sarah Palin's Notes

Israeli Flotilla: Don’t Take Mainstream Media Coverage at Face Value
 Today at 11:49am
The media, as usual, seems to be reporting only one side of the Israeli Flotilla incident. Don’t trust the mainstream media to give you both sides of a story fairly… you must seek out fair reporting to ensure you have all the information.

As far too many in the media, and in various governments, rush to condemn Israel, we must put the recent events off Israel’s coast into the right perspective. This “relief” convoy was not about humanitarian aid, as the liberal mainstream media keeps reporting. The whole operation was designed to provoke Israel, not to provide supplies to Palestinians held hostage by Hamas terrorists in Gaza. Anyone who sees the video of Israeli commandos being attacked as they land on that ship knows the people aboard were vicious thugs, not “peace activists.” The media insults our intelligence with their outright mischaracterization of who these enemies are.

Israel delivers thousands of tons of humanitarian supplies every week to Gaza. These ships could have offloaded their cargoes at a nearby Israeli port if they really wanted to help the people of Gaza. Instead, they chose to incite confrontation and violence. Israel has a right to prevent arms shipments to Gaza that will be used to target innocent Israelis, so they were legitimately checking the cargo on the flotilla. Turkey has chosen to condemn Israel but we should be asking some serious questions about Turkey’s role in this whole affair. Why is a fellow member of NATO sponsoring such a dangerous publicity stunt? As one expert points out: “Three ships of that six-ship pro-terror convoy flew Turkish flags and were crowded with Turkish citizens. The Ankara government – led by Islamists these days – sponsored the ‘aid’ operation in a move to position itself as the new champion of the Palestinians. And Turkish decision-makers knew Israel would have to react – and were waiting to exploit the inevitable clash. The provocation was as cynical as it was carefully orchestrated.”

We can only hope the Obama Administration does not join the anti-Israel chorus in the aftermath of this staged confrontation. Please, Mr. President, we need to let Israelis know we stand with them in their fight against terrorists and those who arm and support them. America and her ally, Israel, stand by waiting for your response.

- Sarah Palin
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
Re: Sarah Palin supports Israels raid
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 03:41:17 PM »
YEA!! Way to go Sarah Palin!! Palin 2012  :dance:

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 03:43:50 PM »
yes, she is a good example of what a real Christian should be thinking, saying, doing.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 03:44:58 PM »
She' great thats why libs hate her
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2010, 03:50:46 PM »
And I support Sarah Palin
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2010, 04:50:17 PM »
And I support Sarah Palin
i see so do i Wolf!

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2010, 08:09:41 PM »
Palin is an enemy of Israel and wishes to see Israel destroyed (supports the Final Solution) and endorsed Rand "the Third Reich" Paul.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2010, 08:14:07 PM »
I thought I trusted Palin but now I've found out she endorsed Rand Paul for President in 2012, I now distrust her. She's a fraud like most of the supposed Conservatives.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2010, 09:48:48 PM »
Palin is an enemy of Israel and wishes to see Israel destroyed (supports the Final Solution) and endorsed Rand "the Third Reich" Paul.
I actually do not believe the first part at all. I think she does support Israel but is just extremely ditzy and uneducated about things and people.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2010, 09:50:31 PM »
G-d Bless Sarah Palin for speaking out in favor of the Israeli's.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2010, 11:41:47 PM »
Thank you Ms Palin.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2010, 10:45:53 PM »
First,   thanks to Sarah Palin for her continuing support of Israel.

While I am one of Sarah Palin's biggest supporters,   there's no question she made a major mistake when endorsing Rand Paul.    I understand and respect the negative Sarah Palin positions expressed in this thread,   even though I don't agree.     

Good people sometimes make mistakes.     This is what I believe happened in this case.     For what its worth,    my guess is Sarah Palin followed the lead of Steve Forbes,   who she supported for President in 2000.        Forbes endorsed Rand Paul a few weeks before she did.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2010, 10:49:38 PM »
I don't care if she's ignorant or not. Most people who support the Final Solution in the States are brainwashed to it, and don't really understand reality, but still their opinion is anti-Israel. Since she's a politician, it's even more important and dangerous to Israel.

If she was endoring Obama Bin Laden would you react the same way "forgiving" way saying she was "making a mistake"?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2010, 10:52:08 PM »
If she's so stupid and her political activity is manipulated by other people, how can she honestly support anything?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2010, 11:15:30 PM »
While I see through the deception of Rand Paul,   many people haven't.      Unlike Osama Bin Laden,   to the best of my knowledge Rand Paul hasn't made any "overt" statements against Israel.      In fact,   Rand Paul's statement about Israel in late April appeared to have been a key factor in Dr. James Dobson to decide to support Rand Paul.       The following is Rand Paul's statement that likely influnced Dobson and Jim Demint,   among others,  in endorsing Rand Paul:

http://www.newsrealblog.com/2010/04/22/rand-paul-israels-ally/

As for Sarah Palin,    other than Mike Huckabee,   she's the only major Presidential or VP Candidate I'm aware of in the last 30 + years who supports the expansion of the Jewish Settlements in Israel.       Being that Mike Huckabee made some very favorable comments about George H. Bush  (  Bush 41 ) on Sean Hannity's program a few months ago,     if one considers Sarah Palin as anti-Israel,   they should also feel the same about Huckabee.     There shouldn't be a double standard against Sarah Palin.    Personally,   I think both are true friends to Israel.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2010, 11:45:40 PM »
To my knowledge, unless things have changed, Huckabee supports a one state solution.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2010, 11:52:00 PM »
YEA!! Way to go Sarah Palin!! Palin 2012  :dance:

I dooooooooooon't think so
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2010, 01:03:47 AM »
To my knowledge, unless things have changed, Huckabee supports a one state solution.

That's correct.   

While on the surface that's favorable news,     the CONCERN  ( assuming the info below is correct ) is Mike Huckabee believes Israelis and Arabs can live together.     It's part of a pattern in which Huckabee's intentions are good but he tends to be kind to the cruel too often.   

All things considered,     I gladly would support Mike Huckabee if he wins the Republican Nomination.     He ranks high on my list of candidates I prefer.     But like all candidates,   he's not perfect.    Only G-d is perfect.       

http://www.time.com/time/politics/article/0,8599,1917389,00.html

"It's inconceivable that we would ever understand how two sovereign governments would control the very same piece of real estate. We don't know how that would work," Huckabee said, elaborating on his opposition to the two-state solution. He compared the ban on Israeli settlements in Arab areas of East Jerusalem and the West Bank to segregation between black and white Americans in the deep South during his childhood. He called for "integration" between Israelis and Arabs.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2010, 01:08:48 AM »
Ah, well he is a ditz on that idea.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2010, 01:43:26 AM »
yea,i lawys supported mckain and palin.i think palin will bge a great first female president.yea.and yes is upport a one state solution.one state from turkey to the suez canal for jews!
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2010, 02:04:11 AM »
In my opinion, Sarah Palin should not be supported OR trusted.
She should not be supported because she is incompetent. She turned a lot of voters away from the Republicans by displaying her ignorance and foolishness on important issues during the latest presidential campaign. There is a non-negligible number of Americans who eventually voted for Barry Suetro (aka Barack Hussein Obama), not because they were particularly fond of the Indonesian Kenya-born Muslim, but because they were scared at the prospect of Sarah Palin becoming President of the US, given John Mac Cain's health problems.
Furthermore, she should not be trusted because she lacks judgement. She probably sincerely supports Israel as far as the "flotilla" incident is concerned, but she could easily change her mind on Israel under bad influence. The fact that she endorses Rand Paul simply confirms that she cannot be trusted.
I do not mean to be disrespectful to Sarah Palin, I think she was subject to a vicious smear campaign by the Liberals and the media. I just think that she is not fit for major political positions.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2010, 02:20:04 AM »
Ben M : enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.

Hi, Ben m. I don't want to lecture you or to bother you, but I think it is a mistake to write that "negroes" are your ennemies, because this is typically the kind of detail that is used against JTF in order to portray JTFers as racists. I am sure JTF will remain nothing but an underground movement if it is associated with racist overtones.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2010, 02:32:37 AM »
Ben M : enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.

Hi, Ben m. I don't want to lecture you or to bother you, but I think it is a mistake to write that "negroes" are your ennemies, because this is typically the kind of detail that is used against JTF in order to portray JTFers as racists. I am sure JTF will remain nothing but an underground movement if it is associated with racist overtones.
am okay.but there is no use in denying the truth.most of 99.9% of them ARE our enemies.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2010, 03:42:06 AM »
Ben m : most of 99.9% of them ARE our enemies

That is certainly true in black Muslim countries. However, we have friends among Black Christians, in the US and in Africa. It would be a pity to lose their support because they think we are racists.
In particular, in Africa, some American evangelists do a very good job of educating people and teaching them to be friendly to Israel and the West in general.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2010, 04:34:03 AM »
Re:  Sarah Palin

"One can always know the sun is setting, when small men cast tall shadows "  -- ancient Chinese saying