Author Topic: Muslim Murders Turkish Christian Vatican Cleric  (Read 493 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Muslim Murders Turkish Christian Vatican Cleric
« on: June 08, 2010, 01:56:31 PM »
Muslims will never turn down a chance to murder the 'infidel'...

Now only if we could learn to kill the muslim without regret...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/137952

Muslim Murders Vatican Cleric in Turkey
by Hillel Fendel

Contrary to earlier reports, it has now been confirmed that the Muslim who murdered a Vatican official in Turkey last week did so for religious reasons.

Luigi Padovese, who represented the Vatican as Vicar Apostolic of Anatolia, Turkey, was murdered last week by his long-time driver, a Muslim extremist. It was originally reported that the murderer was insane, but it is now known that the murder was carried out for religious reasons.

Christian elements in Turkey say that many Muslim attacks on Christians are “covered up” by calling the murderers “insane” and the like. Such incidents include five murders and three other knife attacks of Christians, most of them near the victims' churches or other Christian institutions, all in the past four years. In Israel, the PA has often claimed that Arabs who stab Israeli guards are mentally disturbed.

In other Turkish violence, 15 people were wounded in a pipe-bomb attack in Istanbul on Tuesday. The explosives were placed aside a police van, injuring policemen and passersby.

Earlier Tuesday, it was announced that Turkish police had arrested 14 men in four cities in simultaneous raids on charges of connections with Al-Qaeda. In 2006, a Danish institute found that IHH, the Turkish group that organized the recent anti-Israel so-called “humanitarian” flotilla, had ties with Al-Qaeda and global jihad operatives.

An international conference in Istanbul is being held today, at which Turkey and Iran are leading verbal attacks on Israel.
 (IsraelNationalNews.com)
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Muslim Murders Turkish Christian Vatican Cleric
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2010, 02:20:26 PM »
God is angry!!!  >:(
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2010, 02:28:37 PM »
I have heard quite a number of similar insanity pleas in Israel over the years. A muslim employee who murders his employer is also a familiar pattern. Of the muslims I expect nothing but violence, I just can't stand the idiots who give them their trust and employ these monsters.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2010, 03:23:12 PM »
And the &*^%%$ EU and NATO wanted to bring Turkey. EUROPE YOU ARE DYING!!!!!!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2010, 08:36:26 PM »
Let the decent peoples of the world unite to eradicate Islam once and for all.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein