Author Topic: Last night I dreamt I was in Israel, it was a disturbing dream.  (Read 791 times)

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

It's 6:30 am, I just woke up and I want to share the dream I just had.

Last night I dreamt I was in Israel, I didn't know how I got there, but there I was.

The Israeli Defense Forces were everywhere, soldier's were hustling, tanks and military vehicles were on the move. A Israeli soldier comes up to me and before I can ask him what is going on, he puts a rifle into my hands; I tell him that I'm a civilian and a tourist, he asks me, "Are you Jewish?" I said yes, he replies, "Then you are an Israeli soldier".

At that point I woke up, and I think I agree.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 04:50:45 AM by New Yorker »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: Last night I dreamt I was in Israel, it was a disturbing dream.
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2010, 04:50:40 AM »
WOW, what a powerful dream. I believe it was prophetic.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2010, 05:03:42 AM »

It's 6:30 am, I just woke up and I want to share the dream I just had.

Last night I dreamt I was in Israel, I didn't know how I got there, but there I was.

The Israeli Defense Forces were everywhere, soldier's were hustling, tanks and military vehicles were on the move. A Israeli soldier comes up to me and before I can ask him what is going on, he puts a rifle into my hands; I tell him that I'm a civilian and a tourist, he asks me, "Are you Jewish?" I said yes, he replies, "Then you are an Israeli soldier".

At that point I woke up, and I think I agree.

yep i agree.i always have dreams of army deployment and total civillian collapse.but remeber'this is just a dream.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2010, 05:55:09 AM »
Cool dream! :)
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2010, 06:14:12 AM »
Cool dream. I wish I could dreamt that.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2010, 06:58:50 AM »

I don't know if the dream was a premonition or what. But that said, fully awake, I do see the storm clouds gathering. Mostly I got a message from that dream; That if you are a Jew, you are a soldier for Israel, it's your duty to fight for Israel, if not literally as a member of the IDF, then in your best capacity to fight against Israel's enemies.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2010, 07:53:09 AM »
I agree with Hanna, your dream is impressive. And your interpretation is correct.
Thanks for sharing this with us.

Offline Maccabee01

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2010, 12:03:53 PM »
Awesome dream. I don't know if it will come true personally but, it will probably come true very soon in Israel.
Maccabee ><>
Armed Infidel Against The Beast's Organized Religion of Government (The BORG), Islam, and any other Satanic Death Cult that would destroy our Liberty.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2010, 01:07:42 PM »

I don't know if the dream was a premonition or what. But that said, fully awake, I do see the storm clouds gathering. Mostly I got a message from that dream; That if you are a Jew, you are a soldier for Israel, it's your duty to fight for Israel, if not literally as a member of the IDF, then in your best capacity to fight against Israel's enemies.

Israel and the Jewish people are coming under major attack. It will get worse.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2010, 05:50:12 PM »
We jews are all soldiers
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein