Author Topic: I have Won A Jewish Brother Back to G-d & now he is Pro-Israel :-)  (Read 2000 times)

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
Re: I have Won A Jewish Brother Back to G-d & now he is Pro-Israel :-)
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2010, 12:38:48 PM »
I am going to ask him to join; warning though, he is none to fond of the black folks...

But we love black people at JTF. I'm not sure he's a good fit. What is his stance on afro gel and hair mayonnaise?
WHAT? we supposed to hate all the vil people in the world and blacks are much more prone to become evil.therefore we should hate blacks here.they are a menace and a cancer.

Pastor Manning and Alan Keyes are good people who I certainly respect.   G-d Bless them!    They are the antithesis of the hideous Barack Hussein Obama,    Jeremiah Wright,   Jesse Jackson,  and Al Sharpton.
yes.i don't think all the blacks in the world are evil.but they are certainly much more prone to be evil than a caucasian or a mongoloid.we should map the negroe genome to check for their defect.

People have free will.  

While there's a large percentage of Blacks who are a danger to those around them and/  or bring down society as a whole,     there are some Blacks who make this a better world.      What also can't be overlooked as that there are countless White people who have clearly chosen an evil path.

Ben doesn't believe in free will. He thinks the self is designed by the society and social pressure designs our will and deeds.

I disagree with him.      An illustration of why I disagree with him is an organization like JTF existing and people like us participating.       Despite the fact that most of the media and the overall establishment,   which are politically correct,    have substantially different views than JTF.
society in general tend to be right winger,there is no connection to the media.it could just make them more weak.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2010, 02:37:53 PM »
Ben,   while much of society tilts towards the Right,    a large percentage of these people are heavily influenced by the mainstream media.     

I will use an example regarding Israel to help illustrate my point.

Because of the influence of the media............... including EVEN the borderline at best Conservative media such as Fox News Channel based in the USA,  my guess is most Israeli supporters in Israel and elsewhere would be uncomfortable with an Israeli Government removing the hideous two Mosques from the Temple Mount.     Despite that,   JTF/  Hayamin. Org  stresses that if a Kahanist Government is elected in Israel,    those Mosques will be removed.     Making this a priority.    Regardless of what the world thinks!     JTF is exhibiting free will,   despite what is considered politically correct and perceived as a safer option by the vast majority of people at this time.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2010, 03:08:23 PM »
Congrats Ashe, but keep him away from me, you know how much i love blacks..

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2010, 02:19:13 AM »
Congrats Ashe, but keep him away from me, you know how much i love blacks..
i think she said he hates the black people which is a good thing.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.