Author Topic: Black Americans mad Jolie was cast as Cleopatra  (Read 5114 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Black Americans mad Jolie was cast as Cleopatra
« on: June 20, 2010, 05:45:52 AM »
Not sure why though, since Cleopatra wasn't black..

She hasn't even been officially confirmed as having the role, but Angelina Jolie is already receiving criticism over her possible portrayal of the legendary Queen of the Nile.

Jolie, who turned 35 last week, is caught up in a racially charged debate over whether the role should have been played by a black woman.

The Egyptian royal was most famously portrayed Elizabeth Taylor in 1963.

The new film's producer, Scott Rudin, previously told USA Today the role is being developed with Angelina in mind as she has 'the perfect look'.

But this statement has angered members of the African American community.

An Essence Magazine online story asks, 'Another White Actress to Play Cleopatra?'

'Honestly, I don't care how full Angelina Jolie's lips are, how many African children she adopts, or how bronzed her skin will become for the film, I firmly believe this role should have gone to a black woman.'

Jolie adopted her daughter Zahara,5, from Ethiopia and gave birth to Shiloh,3, in Namibia. She also has 3 other children with partner, Brad Pitt. Maddox, 8, Pax, 6, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 2.

'Were Vanessa Williams, Halle Berry and Thandie Newton unavailable for auditions that day?' the writer continued.

'Why does Hollywood think it’s even slightly plausible to cast white women in roles that would be more sensible to cast a black actress for? Especially when that role is an African queen.'

The film is being directed by Ocean’s 11's Steven Soderberg, who originally planned to turn Cleopatra into a $30 million 3D epic starring Catherine-Zeta Jones and Hugh Jackman.

The casting of Joile has been backed by Pulitzer Prize winning author Stacy Schiff, who wrote the book which the film is based on, Cleopatra: A Life.

'I think [Jolie] be perfect for it and I can see a possible Oscar in her future,' she said. 'Physically, she’s got the perfect look.'

The original film was one of the most infamous films of all time.

With several delays lasting months due to illness, crew strikes, a change of director and even deaths on set, the movie became the most expensive film ever made - nearly bankrupting 20th Century Fox.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1287505/Race-row-erupts-casting-Angelina-Jolie-Cleopatra.html

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: Black Americans mad Jolie was cast as Cleopatra
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 06:02:17 AM »

Mmmmhmmm!! :::D :::D :::D

Any cheese to go with that fine case of whine!  What a disgusting crybaby "writer".
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2010, 06:32:32 AM »
I don't think Cleopatra had a negra-nose.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2010, 07:10:16 AM »
cleopatra was white greek like the rest of the talmai dynsaty.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2010, 11:14:40 AM »
98% of blacks do not even know who Cleopatra was. Maybe they know who cleopatra jones is

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2010, 11:34:16 AM »
How dumb can these schwartzes be ? Cleopatra was a pure GREEK. And nobody even dares to correct them about this little fact ?

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2010, 11:57:21 AM »
This a.jolie looks like an alien.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2010, 03:32:51 PM »

Cleopatra, Queen of Denile.

;D
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2010, 03:51:09 PM »
Wasnt there a disney movie where they made the princess black???

Also i have heard thor is going to be played by a black...

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2010, 03:52:50 PM »
Re:  "How dumb can these schwartzes be ? "

The Great Mystery of the Ages!     :::D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2010, 04:50:33 PM »
They will complain about everything if it is not black. Im sure that Ceasar was black too, so was Lincoln, and so was Socrates...

Just like the Muslims, some blacks believe that everyone is black and the historians have modified history to erase the black origins of it all.

History just doesn't support what some blacks and muslims are saying...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2010, 05:01:19 PM »
Malcolm X claimed that Ludwig Van Beethoven was black.
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :::D :::D :::D :::D
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2010, 05:04:36 PM »
They will complain about everything if it is not black. Im sure that Ceasar was black too, so was Lincoln, and so was Socrates...

Just like the Muslims, some blacks believe that everyone is black and the historians have modified history to erase the black origins of it all.

We're actually all black too, in case you didn't know.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2010, 05:54:15 PM »

Negative.

Although my cat's name is Thor, and he is black.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2010, 07:37:31 PM »

Yeah it was the Princess and the Frog, and it was set in New Orleans.

Oh that would be so funny! I would like to see a black comedy where all the Norse deities are played by the most ghetto-looking [censored].

(For those who don't like reading the names of false deities, fair warning, I'm going to list some)

Thor could strike someone with his hammer and yell out like James Brown in "I feel good"!

This guy could play Odin:

"I be wise n' sheet"

Freya could be played by the actress who played Precious Jones:

Hey here's Loki ready to kill Baldur!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2010, 07:41:33 PM »
We da real norwegians! All you blonde hair blue eyed whities is imposters!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2010, 08:59:34 PM »

Not even The Coon is a black superhero.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2010, 09:06:01 PM »
 :::D
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2010, 09:22:26 PM »
Agreed but we should rejoice to see schvartzes mad at Hoelie. That disgusting kurva makes Roseanne Barr look classy.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2010, 11:47:13 PM »

you are becoming a normal human? this is great.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2010, 11:59:18 PM »

Please ben, I need no compliment from you. You don't know anything, you are a Noob and you need to grow up...

Because I point out the truth about some black culture, like the so-called 'Black Israelites' and the Nation of Islam, doesn't make me a nazi. There are enemies of the Jewish people who are seeking to steal our heritage, they have always sought to do so. But it is clear who my enemies are..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2010, 12:01:31 AM »

Please ben, I need no compliment from you. You don't know anything, you are a Noob and you need to grow up...

it wasn't a compliment.and realy,what had happened to our negroe lover? did he discovered their turue intention? or does he just play silly games with us? i choose option 2.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2010, 12:03:30 AM »

it wasn't a compliment.and realy,what had happened to our negroe lover? did he discovered their turue intention? or does he just play silly games with us? i choose option 2.

Ben,

GROW UP! Have you ever traveled anywhere in the world outside of your little cage? You cannot judge anyone because your experience is nothing compared to mine. I don't even feel anything about you because you are a nazi, and you don't hide it, and you think your a Jew. This is sick to me... You have your fun little buddy while you can.. I am not your friend but you should take my advice and wise up..

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2010, 12:17:31 AM »

Mmmmhmmm!! :::D :::D :::D

Any cheese to go with that fine case of whine!  What a disgusting crybaby "writer".
:::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2010, 12:19:11 AM »
Is that a picture of a real person or a CGI?