Author Topic: media-biased story on Kosovo  (Read 1932 times)

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
media-biased story on Kosovo
« on: June 25, 2010, 05:16:10 PM »
Just when you think that single-sided lies couln't get any worse, I find this video that made me sick to my stomach and evenmore when I read the comments. Just by an accident, the video forgets to mention few factual, historical and forensically-proven facts:
1. Kosovo is a SERBIAN, NOT ALBANIAN WORD.
2. Kosovo is where first Serbian state was established.
3. Serbs were majority of the population of Kosovo up to WWII, when Italian and German Kosovo Albanians helped to ethnically cleanse Kosovo of Serbs. At the end of the war, Tito, wanting to win Albanians over to his side, decided not to allow refugee Serbs to return to their homes where their ancestors have lived for almost 1200 years.
4. As much as Albanians, whether from Albania or Kosovo, are NOT, I REPEAT NOT DESCENDANTS OF ILLYRIANS, but rather descendants of tribes from Central Asia who were brought into what today is Albania, Kosovo and western parts of Macedonia to help with conversion of christian Slavs, both Serbian and Croatian, into Islam. Illyrian tribes and their culture died out by the 10th century through interbreeding with all South-Slavic groups, including Croats and Serbs. How else is it possible that the present Albanian language has more similarities with languages and tribal culture of Central Asia than with the Illyrians and Romans? Are you starting to notice that something is suspicious with the western-biased media?
5. Albanians were and still are the main traders of heroin, prostitution and organ trade, especially in western Europe. How else are they able to purchase both the media and weapons? Albanians have the lowest living standards in Europe while at the same time having the highest birth rate in Europe. This is the reason why Carla Del Ponte was relieved of her duty to catch war criminals. She wrote a book about heroin and organ trade, and prostitution back in 2008. The book was only allowed to be published in Switzerland and it was banned in EVERY WESTERN COUNTRY, including USA and Canada. The name of the book is The Hunt: Me and War criminals. If these western governments are not afraid of someone's book, then why ban them? Last time I checked, one of the main points in democracy is freedom of speech and press that is unbiased.
6. Realizing that during the 1999 bombing, Serbs were not giving up Kosovo, even after the massive bombing of Serbia, USA and Germany pressed the Russians to convince to allow NATO to enter and control Kosovo to protect these so-called innocent Albanians. Furthermore, it was agreed through resolution 1244 that Kosovo will remain a part of Serbia. We all know how that ended in 2008...... I do not blame Russians, but Yeltsin who with a promise from United States got massive financial aid in the sum of more than $4 billion. This $4 billion aid happens to arrive just prior to the bombing.
7. Over 100,000 Serbs were ethnically cleansed from Kosovo since June 1999 and have not returned even today. Even worse is that after the US-backed Kosovo independence in 2008, even more Serbs and some other minority groups have left this so-called democratic and heroin-based country. Furthermore, more than 240 Christian Orthodox churches have been burned down since 1999 under the watchful eye of NATO.
8. Almost every top Albanian government official is a former KLA member, which since the early 80's untill the 1999 were declared by ALL WESTERN COUNTRIES, including US as a terrorist organization with strong ties to Bin Laden, and heroin trade. This fact continues even today, eventhough NATO troops have been in Kosovo since the summer of 1999.
9. Kosovo region of Serbia is extremely wealthy in natural sources, especially coal, copper and nickel. Almost every one of these mines and factories and today owned by western companies. What gives them such a right?
10.The whole Racak incident, which is why NATO started bombing Serbia, was first reported to the west by Serbs, not Albanians. Serbs were hoping to prove how Albanians are terrorist-based. Forensic evidence, before, during and after the bombing, proved that these innocent albanians killed in Racak were a result of fighting of Serbian Police and KLA. How else could western forensic findings, including the FBI forensics, found gunpowder on these dead Albanians hands? Instead, NATO blamed it on Serbs. Boy, did this turn out bad.
11. Over 1,000,000 Kosovo Albanians became refugees after, not before bombing started. So, who is to be blamed for that, NATO or Serbs?

There are Albanians who are friendly to Serbs and have lived along Serbs in peace. These Albanians, although in small percentage, still exist today, but they are mostly of Christian background. Yes, a certain portion of Albanians are Christians, something a lot of people are not aware of.

I would love that some of these CNN-educated idiots are willing to come to JTF and disclaim my facts...............

Offline Srdjan97

• Full JTFer
  • You've come a long way from whiskey and cocaine
Re: media-biased story on Kosovo
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 10:48:15 PM »
So true!

Offline BosnianSerb

• New JTFer
Re: media-biased story on Kosovo
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2010, 07:15:48 AM »
sad but true....