Author Topic: Famous Quotes Game  (Read 12892 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Famous Quotes Game
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2010, 08:53:26 AM »
But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright Brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown.
-- Carl Sagan

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2010, 09:05:03 AM »
But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright Brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown.
-- Carl Sagan

LOL LOL :::D Bozo
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2010, 10:25:14 AM »
"Read my lips. No new taxes", George Bush Snr
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2010, 10:27:19 AM »
"The American people are tired of liars and people who pretend to be something they're not", Hilary Clinton ;D
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2010, 10:38:12 AM »
I confess that in 1901 I said to my brother Orville that man would not fly for fifty years.
- Wilbur Wright

No flying machine will ever fly from New York to Paris.
- Orville Wright

Spam will be a thing of the past in two years' time.
- Bill Gates (2004)

The radio craze will die out in time.
- Thomas Edison

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2010, 11:02:11 AM »

"A woman's just a woman, but a good cigar is a smoke !"

-- Scottish poet Robert Burns

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2010, 11:17:15 AM »
"Emperor for Life Omar Bongo of Gabon! " - MassuhDGoodName

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2010, 11:31:31 AM »
"I am convinced in my heart and in my mind that if the United States fails to stand with Israel, that is the end of the United States . . . [W]e have to show that we are inextricably entwined, that as a nation we have been blessed because of our relationship with Israel, and if we reject Israel, then there is a curse that comes into play. And my husband and I are both Christians, and we believe very strongly the verse from Genesis [Genesis 12:3], we believe very strongly that nations also receive blessings as they bless Israel. It is a strong and beautiful principle". --    Rep.  Michele Bachmann  ( February,  2010 )

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2010, 03:58:39 PM »
Quotes from the retarded one in the high office.

* “The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries.”
–Barack Obama, Tampa, Fla., Jan. 28, 2010

* “On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes — and I see many of them in the audience here today — our sense of patriotism is particularly strong.”
–Barack Obama, Memorial Day commemoration

* “I’ve now been in 57 states — I think one left to.”
–Obama 2008 campaign event, Beaverton, OR

* “The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn’t. But she is a typical white person, who, if she sees somebody on the street that she doesn’t know, you know, there’s a reaction that’s been bred in our experiences that don’t go away and that sometimes come out in the wrong way, and that’s just the nature of race in our society.”
–Barack Obama, 2008 campaign
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2010, 04:08:41 PM »
A quote from Home Alone 2

Harry: We get a some phony passports and high-tail it to some foreign country....

Marv: Arizona? lol

So funny, yet so true.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2010, 04:12:45 PM »
"What are you lookin' at?  You're all a bunch of f***ing' a**holes. You know why?  You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your f***in' fingers, and say "that's the bad guy." So, what'll that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem.  Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy. Come on. Last time you're gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Make way for the bad guy." - Tony Montana/ScarFace

Hoo Haa! - Al Pacino/Scent of a woman
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2010, 05:39:11 PM »
Epic topic.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2010, 06:32:24 PM »
If you want me to bring home a watermelon you will have to buy me a bowling bag from Model's to carry it home in.      E. Knox
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2010, 06:34:33 PM »
It's only forever, it's not long at all -- David Bowie as Jareth in Labyrinth (Song: Underground)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2010, 07:01:42 PM »
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky." - Bill Clinton

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2010, 07:49:42 PM »
"...We went to visit 57 states..."  -Obama
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2010, 08:14:29 PM »
"Praise loudly, blame softly"  -- Catherine the Great

“He who is compassionate to the cruel will ultimately become cruel to the compassionate”  -- The Talmud

"It is not advisable James, to venture unsolicited opinions.  You should spare yourself the embarrassing discovery of their exact value to your listener."  -- Quote by the fictional character Francisco D'Anconia in Ayn Rand's Magnum Opus "Atlas Shrugged." 

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2010, 08:19:31 PM »
"Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining."  Judge Judith Sheindlin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2010, 11:20:25 PM »
Brunettes are better than Blondes that's a fact

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2010, 11:28:23 PM »

Who said that?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2010, 11:30:15 PM »

He's dead Jim! - Dr McCoy/Star Trek

I'm a doctor, not a bricklayer - Dr McCoy/Star Trek

I don't need a doctor, I AM the doctor! - Dr McCoy/Star Trek
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 11:44:51 PM by muman613 »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2010, 11:34:37 PM »

Who said that?

Ron ben Michael

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2010, 11:35:56 PM »
"Women... Moses came and took the smart ones. Jeebus came and took the pretty ones. Muhammad came and said: "what?! this is what's left?! come on cover your faces up!"." - Komando Ivri

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2010, 11:39:42 PM »

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2010, 11:40:08 PM »
"Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity."

Rabbi Meir Kahane