Author Topic: Great friend to the Jews- Russia announces that Iran's nuclear plant will be...  (Read 963 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
up and running in September.  Those Dirty Russians helped them build the damm reactor.  The Ugly Russian Pigs along with the  Iranian roaches  are aiming for a second holocaust against the Jews.   

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
If God Forbid, Iran lands a nuclear Missle in Televiv, Israel should not only nuke iran, but also Moscow.  Moscow knows that Israel can reach them.  It was reported that since Israel has the ability to launch a satellite into space, they have the ability to land a nuclear warhead any where on Earth.  The same laucher is used for both

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
The Russians know damn well, they'll be the next target because they're Infidels. They're helping the Iranians building nuclear bombs. They are digging their own graves.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
The Russians know damn well, they'll be the next target because they're Infidels. They're helping the Iranians building nuclear bombs. They are digging their own graves.

I agree! What goes around comes around! They are helping the muzzies to destroy them in the end, God willing.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
F*ck Russia G-D bless the Chechen freedom fighters

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
The Chechen Muslim  "freedom fighters" would slit your throat and keep walking if they had the chance. I am not for either side in that war. They should just kill each other.

• Ultimate JTFer
The Chechen Muslim  "freedom fighters" would slit your throat and keep walking if they had the chance. I am not for either side in that war. They should just kill each other.

I could say the same about the Russians. I just cheer them both to Holocaust each other.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

I could say the same about the Russians. I just cheer them both to Holocaust each other.

As much as I hate the Russian government, the Chechen Muslims are more despicable and subhuman.

• Ultimate JTFer

As much as I hate the Russian government, the Chechen Muslims are more despicable and subhuman.

The Russians have slaughtered tens if not hundreds of thousands of Jews in pogroms and rampages and forcebly converted many of them. They've been arming our enemies since the creation of our State and helping them to commit a second Holocaust against us. How are the Chechens better than them?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

The Russians have slaughtered tens if not hundreds of thousands of Jews in pogroms and rampages and forcebly converted many of them. They've been arming our enemies since the creation of our State and helping them to commit a second Holocaust against us. How are the Chechens better than them?

Yes, I'm  very aware of that.  My great-grandparents were victims.

I said the CURRENT Russian government is awful, but the CURRENT Chechen Muslims are pathetic subhuman scum.

• Ultimate JTFer

I said the CURRENT Russian government is awful, but the CURRENT Chechen Muslims are pathetic subhuman scum.

What's the Russian government? is it some of alien that landed from the moon and has no connection to the Russian people?

How's an entity that slaughtered Jews like meat to this day (using Muslim proxies in the Middle East) and converted them by force is better than other beasts who also murdered Jews (though, for the record, much less)? How can you prefer such Nazi entity?

Or maybe hatred for Muslims is more important than love of Jews?