Author Topic: Self Hating Jewish "Rabbi" Performs Clinton's Wedding  (Read 1665 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Self Hating Jewish "Rabbi" Performs Clinton's Wedding
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 01:37:30 AM »
And even the Chupa was held on the shabat. What a sick farce.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 02:43:58 AM »
If you do a search online you'll see the sick Jew that she married wearing a kippah with a sick [censored] eating grin on his face.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2010, 07:57:07 AM »
And even the Chupa was held on the shabat. What a sick farce.

I'm sure all the food was glatt Kosher with the strictest hashgacha. At least something good came out of it :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2010, 08:41:07 AM »
The following person expressed thoughts that ties directly into this thread:

http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/2010/08/02/todays-letters-abortion-G-d-and-chelsea-clintons-jewish-rabbi/

Today’s letters: Abortion, G-d and Chelsea Clinton’s ‘Jewish’ rabbi

Paul Russell  August 2, 2010 – 9:39 am

Who’s your rabbi?

For your readers’ clarification, the rabbi (Rabbi James Ponet) who performed the Clinton Mezvinsky wedding was not an authentic Jewish Rabbi. The reason is that authentic Rabbis cannot and do not perform weddings when both or either party are not Jewish.
Nor do Rabbis perform weddings on the Sabbath (Saturday)
In the absence of such credentials, the skullcap, prayershawl and canopy are only props without any religious signifance. Alas, counterfeit goods are so common these days. I hope the Clintons didn’t pay full price.

Chaim Leib Medjuck

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2010, 08:51:50 AM »
They were also supposed to have a ketubah, I'm assuming that also has no validity.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2010, 12:33:11 PM »
Reform Judaism only exists because some Jews know deep inside they should be religious but can't find the strength to be. They can say they're praciting Jews without following the stringent rules of a true religion.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!