Author Topic: Judenrat Rabbi Urges Completion of NYC Megamosque  (Read 2355 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Judenrat Rabbi Urges Completion of NYC Megamosque
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2010, 03:02:09 PM »
Yes, indeed just learning that idea is not a conversion. But the story goes that the gentile did learn and was converted...

YES I WAS LISTENING TO A T.V. PROGRAM LAST NIGHT WITH TUVIA SINGER AND A rabbi explained it funny coincidence

I will miss Rabbi Singers show on INR... He was one of my favorite personalities at Israel National Radio... He has left in order to pursue his work at his anti-missionary site...

muman613,    are you familiar with Yisrael Medad,   who has been a guest host for Eve Harow on A7 Radio's Judean Eve program?

I believe so, I think he also writes some opinion pieces for INN...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Blogs/Blog.aspx/5

Thanks for the link.

The other day,    I found archived audio file with Yisrael Medad interviewing Liz Berney and then Caroline Glick,   back in March,  2009:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Radio/News.aspx/725
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2010, 04:11:45 PM »
http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2010/08/05/my-take-the-jewish-case-for-the-ground-zero-mosque/?hpt=C2

If you haven't vomited enough already today... Good grief, some Jews just can't seem to want to sprint to the gas chambers fast enough.

"Good grief, some Jews just can't seem to want to sprint to the gas chambers fast enough."

Best line I've ever heard!

NO- it is TERRIBLE. They are putting US in danger.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2010, 04:33:10 PM »
leave it to CNN to find some jerkoff "rabbi" cook and then give him a platform to spread his liberally pathetic views.  He equates Israeli military actions against hamas to the 911 suicide attack.  When will Americans and the world wake up and smell the gun smoke??

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2010, 06:09:18 PM »
Re:  "When will Americans and the world wake up and smell the gun smoke?? "

Answer:

When Israeli Jews realize they need to throw all Muslims out of Israel.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2010, 10:50:53 PM »
This rabbi is an IDIOT.  Muslims don't allow Jews to build synagogues.  Does this traitor know anything about Jewish life in the Middle East?

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2010, 04:31:09 AM »
What a revolting a sickening "Jew".
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2010, 07:29:36 AM »
So far I've seen videos of faker rabbis supporting the mosque. I'm not sure how many Rabbis with real Smicha do, but I wouldn't be quick to call the fake ones rabbis.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?