Author Topic: This is what happens if we play nice with the UN  (Read 1189 times)

Offline nuchsh

• Junior JTFer
  • looks like muhammad is busy
Thus, should the nations of the world say to Israel, "You are robbers, for you have taken by force the lands of the Seven Nations,"4 they [Israel] will say to them: "All the earth belongs to G-d. He created it and gave it to whomever He saw fit. It was His will to give it to them and it was His will to take it from them and give it to us."

(Rashi, Genesis Chapter One Verse A)

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: This is what happens if we play nice with the UN
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 07:33:45 PM »
All moral nations should boycott the UN completely in the first place; Israel should boycott the UN as a sign of morality.  The vast bulk of the UN consists of 3rd world dictators, and non-democratically elected leaders; why anyone would take such a body of people seriously is insane.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 07:35:36 PM »
The UN has become nothing less than an Arab/Muslim loving organization which has exhibited constant hatred of the Jewish state. I think it is time for America to kick the UN off of our land and we should quit being members. The UN made sense many years ago, but today it is a total joke...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 07:51:17 PM »
The UN has become nothing less than an Arab/Muslim loving organization which has exhibited constant hatred of the Jewish state. I think it is time for America to kick the UN off of our land and we should quit being members. The UN made sense many years ago, but today it is a total joke...

It's never been any good and whats worse its become down right evil....Even during the Viet Nam war they spent more time arguing among themselves about what shape the peace talk table should be... round, square or rectangle... They were a joke from day one. They are not even good for humanitarian aid their workers abuse the people they are sent to help.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 08:18:35 PM »
the UN is a good reason America needs Ron Paul. he hates the UN and wants the US to quit it.

when america leaves the UN, all of the other countries will get the courage to follow in it's steps.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 10:02:52 PM »
Re:  "the UN is a good reason America needs Ron Paul. he hates the UN and wants the US to quit it....when america leaves the UN, all of the other countries will get the courage to follow in it's steps. "

I fail to follow your line of thought.

Ron Paul is not unique in his approach towards the UN, and the U.S.A. is a legal signitory to the UN Charter and Treaty.

The UN Treaty is International Law:  A legally binding Treaty which has been ratified by the U.S. Senate, and it supercedes any previously passed Federal Laws which might stand in opposition to it.

Therefore, it requires a Senate Resolution to nullify U.S. membership in the UN.

To elect a President who opposes the UN will have no relevance with regards to U.S. membership.

Neither Ron Paul nor Palin nor any other possible future President can pull the U.S. out of the UN without a Senate vote, and therein lies the rub.

Not only that, but THE UN OWNS THE PROPERTY ON WHICH IT IS LOCATED, AND OWNS IT IN PERPETUITY AS A GIFT FROM THE ROCKEFELLER FAMILY.

In short, U.S. or no U.S., the UN doesn't have to go anywhere, and I seriously doubt any other countries would be brave enough, or honest enough, to pull out from membership.

The UN functions like a mafia clearinghouse for extorting money from the West, financing deranged dictators in Africa and Asia, and for focusing world hatred against Israel.

I very much doubt that most countries are willing to give all that up; not to mention the fact that all delegates which come to NYC are accorded legal diplomatic immunity status which means they can smuggle suitcases full of heroin, cocaine, weapons, and cash in and out of our country with total immunity from police action.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2010, 07:45:03 AM »
Re:  "the UN is a good reason America needs Ron Paul. he hates the UN and wants the US to quit it....when america leaves the UN, all of the other countries will get the courage to follow in it's steps. "

I fail to follow your line of thought.

Ron Paul is not unique in his approach towards the UN, and the U.S.A. is a legal signitory to the UN Charter and Treaty.

The UN Treaty is International Law:  A legally binding Treaty which has been ratified by the U.S. Senate, and it supercedes any previously passed Federal Laws which might stand in opposition to it.

Therefore, it requires a Senate Resolution to nullify U.S. membership in the UN.

To elect a President who opposes the UN will have no relevance with regards to U.S. membership.

Neither Ron Paul nor Palin nor any other possible future President can pull the U.S. out of the UN without a Senate vote, and therein lies the rub.

Not only that, but THE UN OWNS THE PROPERTY ON WHICH IT IS LOCATED, AND OWNS IT IN PERPETUITY AS A GIFT FROM THE ROCKEFELLER FAMILY.

In short, U.S. or no U.S., the UN doesn't have to go anywhere, and I seriously doubt any other countries would be brave enough, or honest enough, to pull out from membership.

The UN functions like a mafia clearinghouse for extorting money from the West, financing deranged dictators in Africa and Asia, and for focusing world hatred against Israel.

I very much doubt that most countries are willing to give all that up; not to mention the fact that all delegates which come to NYC are accorded legal diplomatic immunity status which means they can smuggle suitcases full of heroin, cocaine, weapons, and cash in and out of our country with total immunity from police action.

And let's not forget that New York has some of the world's best restaurants, cultural attractions, and prostitutes.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2010, 09:48:04 AM »
the UN is a good reason America needs Ron Paul. he hates the UN and wants the US to quit it.

when america leaves the UN, all of the other countries will get the courage to follow in it's steps.

RP is not popular here because of his association with known antisemites... I find it funny you should propose that America needs this schmuck...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2010, 11:17:58 AM »
Re:  "RP is not popular here ... I find it funny you should propose that America needs this schmuck... "

And I find it the kind of post usually seen from trolls who join the forum for the purposes of its disruption.

And if it is not the post of a troll, then it is a position taken by someone abysmally ignorant both of UN history as well as the limitations of Presidential power.