Author Topic: 6TH VACATION IN 2010,, WHILE THIS NATION IS DROWNING BAM NEEDS TO VEGITATE  (Read 1220 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/barackobama/7952796/Obamas-to-begin-sixth-holiday-of-the-year.html

‎10% unemployment.. 500,000 new jobless claims, you would think that the chief is working to solve problems, right? WRONG! he's taking ANOTHER vacation!!!!  Every single policy this jerkoff set forth has been a complete failure.  And all these vacations you are all paying for it.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
This reminds me of the famous line: "Nero fiddled while Rome burned."

Personally, I wish he would go on vacation.... AND STAY THERE!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I actually think the more vacation time that shvartza takes the better.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/barackobama/7952796/Obamas-to-begin-sixth-holiday-of-the-year.html

‎10% unemployment.. 500,000 new jobless claims, you would think that the chief is working to solve problems, right? WRONG! he's taking ANOTHER vacation!!!!  Every single policy this jerkoff set forth has been a complete failure.  And all these vacations you are all paying for it.

Not to worry, at least Congress is busy. I can't tell you how safe and secure I feel and how much my life will change for the better now that they decided to indict Roger Clemens for lying about steroid use. Good to see they are tackling the important issues of the day instead of wasting time with minutia like the economy or Iran going nuclear.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
It B Watermelon Season!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
p.s. -- on the serious side, the clown is exhibiting the behaviors of someone who is substance dependent.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Did anyone read about his wife's trip to Spain, sheesh.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
He feels nothing but contempt for the average American, so why shouldn't he vacation?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
The ape fiddles while America burns.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
I actually think the more vacation time that shvartza takes the better.

One of these days, we will make sure his next 'vacation' will be permanent.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision