Author Topic: State of American Music: One Faggot Artist Eclipses Another As #1  (Read 852 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
State of American Music: One Faggot Artist Eclipses Another As #1
« on: September 03, 2010, 09:38:45 AM »
Katy Perry's New Album Takes Eminem's Out Of Top Spot

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/chart_watch/65105/week-ending-aug-29-2010-lifes-upsdowns/

Like I said to Chaim in an Ask JTF question, it's plain to see that you have to be a filthy sodomite in order to make it in the recording industry anymore. Such is the state of affairs when a [censored] faggot rapper is only replaced on the top of the charts by a dyke lesbian pop strumpet.

Welcome to Sodom and Gomorrah, 2010-style.

Dr. Brennan Fan

Quote from: Yahoo Music
Week Ending Aug. 29, 2010: Life's Ups & Downs
Posted Wed Sep 1, 2010 4:33pm PDT by Paul Grein in Chart Watch

Ever since "California Gurls" exploded four months ago, it was obvious that Katy Perry's sophomore album, Teenage Dream, would be a contender for #1. But few pegged Fantasia's third album, Back To Me, as a candidate for a top chart berth. But the sad events in Fantasia's personal life in recent weeks put a spotlight on the singer, which helps her album debut at #2, just behind Teenage Dream.

This is Perry's first #1 album. Her 2008 debut, One Of The Boys, peaked at #9. This is also a career high for Fantasia. Her 2004 debut, Free Yourself, hit #8. Her 2006 sophomore album, Fantasia, peaked at #19.

Perry's album dethrones Eminem's Recovery, which has logged seven weeks at #1, more than any other album this year. It falls to #3.

Teenage Dream sold 192,000 copies this week, which is the most that an album by a female solo artist has sold since Susan Boyle's I Dreamed A Dream moved 510K in the week ending Dec. 27, 2009. The two artists are rather different. Not to be ungentlemanly, but Boyle dreamed her last "Teenage Dream" in March 1981.

Teenage Dream sold more than four times as many copies in its first week as One Of The Boys did in June 2008. It started with sales of 47,000. In fact, Perry's new album sold more digital copies in its first week (50,000) than her previous album sold overall (physical and digital combined) in its first week. Teenage Dream is the week's #1 Digital Album.

The title song, "Teenage Dream" moves up from #2 to #1 on Hot Digital Songs. It also tops the 1 million mark in paid downloads this week.  It jumps to #2 on the Hot 100. (Eminem's smash collabo with Rihanna, "Love The Way You Lie," logs its seventh week on top.)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: State of American Music: One Faggot Artist Eclipses Another As #1
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 03:52:19 PM »
Why anyone would want to call that garbage, music is beyond me.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2010, 09:11:23 PM »
I dont think it's right to compare Katy Perry to Eminem.  Eminem is much much worse--MUCH.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2010, 09:27:38 PM »
I don't remember who Katy Perry is, if I have ever even known at one point.  Eminem is an incredibly annoying and is talentless buffoon... he looks like a child version of George "Gloryhole" Michael.  :'(
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2010, 09:33:14 PM »
I don't remember who Katy Perry is, if I have ever even known at one point.  Eminem is an incredibly annoying and is talentless buffoon... he looks like a child version of George "Gloryhole" Michael.  :'(

she has a video whose name I cant remember, but everytime I want to see it I go to YT and go to a friend's page there.  my friend is not in jtf so i will pm you her account name

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2010, 10:00:28 PM »
I dont think it's right to compare Katy Perry to Eminem.  Eminem is much much worse--MUCH.
They are equally bad. Katy Perry is popularizing girl-on-girl perversion.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2010, 10:04:43 PM »
They are equally bad. Katy Perry is popularizing girl-on-girl perversion.

Listen can we deal with Ralph is really being an annoying t**t in another thread

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2010, 10:11:42 PM »
OK I replied.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2010, 10:24:40 PM »
Ralph? A longtime troll who has been here at least 2 years.