Author Topic: Death to Maccabi Haifa  (Read 1544 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Death to Maccabi Haifa
« on: October 03, 2010, 02:41:07 PM »
3:3  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Death to Maccabi Haifa
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 03:03:36 AM »
Next time we will crush Maccabi "Hamas" Haifa:

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 07:28:57 AM »
What is this crap?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 07:29:56 AM »
What is this crap?

Something Coons can't understand

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2010, 07:32:42 AM »
[censored] nonsense that has nothing to do with JTF or any goals JTF has in mind? Ok then. Most humans wouldn't understand it either.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2010, 07:35:17 AM »
stupid nonsense that has nothing to do with JTF or any goals JTF has in mind? Ok then. Most humans wouldn't understand it either.

JTF officiailly supports the Beitar Jeruslaem fans and attacks Communist Hapoel Tel Aviv and Arab Maccabi Haifa fans for they are the enemies of Israel.

I am not surprised by your comment as ignorance, South Park idiocy and arrogance are the main stuff you are known for degenerating this forum with.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2010, 07:55:38 AM »
So you're calling for the death of Jewish soccer fans who support Tel Aviv or Haifa's soccer teams because they're leftists?

Take your meds, Ron.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2010, 07:59:44 AM »
So you're calling for the death of Jewish soccer fans who support Haifa's soccer team because they're leftists?

Take your meds, Ron.

I assume you meant Hapoel Tel Aviv's soccer fans who are Leftists, not Haifa's (who are mostly Arabs; I knew you're not the brightest guy but even morons can read).

Yes, I'm calling for the death of these Nazi fans:

People who sing songs like "Gas Maccabi Tel Aviv in gas chambers", "'put Jerusalem in Jordan" and "kill the Kahanists", and openly support Hezbollah and the PLO, have no right to exist.

But I'm sure you honor them for spreading the "truth" about the media-protected Jews, don't you?

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2010, 08:12:36 AM »
So you don't deny calling for the death of Hapoel Tel-Aviv fans who are leftist Jews?

Maccabi Haifa has the most fans of any team in Israel, and the % of fans exceeds the amount of arabs in Israel, so obviously they have a lot of Jewish fans as well. Are you calling for their deaths as well?

The best you could find as an example of their fans are little brainwashed arab kids for proof they should be killed? Take your medication, Ron.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2010, 08:34:21 AM »
I would just love this discussion, I know. A Canadian challenging an Israeli about Israeli sports. Get your popcorns ready, people!

So you don't deny calling for the death of Hapoel Tel-Aviv fans who are traitor, Jew-hating, Arab-loving, Communist Jews?

No.

Maccabi Haifa has the most fans of any team in Israel,

Wrong. That would be the group with a Communist name (Hapoel means "the worker" in Hebrew) and a Communist symbol, Hapoel Tel Aviv.

and the % of fans exceeds the amount of arabs in Israel, so obviously they have a lot of Jewish fans as well.

Yes, Jews who call for the destruction of Israel, sing Nazi songs calling for Nazi-style murder of rival sport teams, and openly praise Arab murderers, have no right to exist.

And it goes on and on. I hate these Jews more than I hate the Arab fans - traitors are worse than enemies.

Are you calling for their deaths as well?

Yep.

The best you could find as an example of their fans are little brainwashed arab kids for proof they should be killed?

The least (there are many examples; the ones I've showed are the most moderates ones, the more extreme ones can be found on their forums and websites) I could find is an example of Jewish leftist children saluting the Nazi salute as their Jewish and Arab friends smile.

Lies and idiocy are the only tools you will have on your side.

Take your medication, Ron.

You're dishonestly trying to portray yourself as a Jew-lover who is outraged at the hatred the "Nazi Jew" (your own words) Ron spreads against them. 20 minutes ago, you called this issue "crap" and admitted you don't give a crap about it. Now you're aruging with me for the sake of it. You even dare to portray me as a Jew hater because you know you're getting your Jew hating face unmasked a thread after a thread.

This is one day after you declared Jihad on the Jews claiming they're protected by the media and one week after you said Jews are to be blamed for Barack Hussein Obama's rise - in other words, you blame Jews for America's destruction. This is the exact same blood-libels Nazis are using against Jews. You remind me of Muslims with your Nazi hatred and dishonest games.

Flame away, you Nazi sub-human lying coon.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 09:30:45 AM by Ron Ben Michael »

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2010, 09:51:35 AM »
Look Ron I live in Haifa so I sort of grew up sympathizing Maccabi "Jihad" Haifa (though I have never been to a football match in my life). Yes there are many Arab fans but I don't think they are the majority. The club's owners, management and the  fans don't strike me as particularly political, unlike Hapoel TA which is an abomination.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2010, 09:58:48 AM »
(though I have never been to a football match in my life).

Zelhar, this sums up your argument. I've been to matches and I know their fans from a close range. They raise Hamas/PLO/Hezbollah flags and virtually the majority of their fans are Arab Nazis.

Here's a poll from 2000 (recent polls show even bigger numbers, from 55% to 75%) saying at least 35% of Haifa's fans are Arabs -

http://lib.cet.ac.il/Pages/item.asp?item=8697

Most of the Jewish fans are not much different as they are friends with their Arab counterparts and fans of the Arab players (a big percentage of the players are Arabs). There is no doubt to anybody who knows them that they're not any different than Hapoel Tel Aviv.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2010, 10:10:05 AM »
(though I have never been to a football match in my life).

Zelhar, this sums up your argument. I've been to matches and I know their fans from a close range. They raise Hamas/PLO/Hezbollah flags and virtually the majority of their fans are Arab Nazis.

Here's a poll from 2000 (recent polls show even bigger numbers, from 55% to 75%) saying at least 35% of Haifa's fans are Arabs -

http://lib.cet.ac.il/Pages/item.asp?item=8697

Most of the Jewish fans are not much different as they are friends with their Arab counterparts and fans of the Arab players (a big percentage of the players are Arabs). There is no doubt to anybody who knows them that they're not any different than Hapoel Tel Aviv.
ְThe poll actually states that 35% of Arab males in Israel are fans of Maccabi Haifa (which is possibly even more shocking then if 35% of Haifa fans were Arabs).

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2010, 10:23:57 AM »
So you don't deny calling for the death of Hapoel Tel-Aviv fans who are leftist Jews?

Maccabi Haifa has the most fans of any team in Israel, and the % of fans exceeds the amount of arabs in Israel, so obviously they have a lot of Jewish fans as well. Are you calling for their deaths as well? 

If a Jew (or anyone) is cheering for a team like that, they deserve something I won't say on the forum.