Author Topic: where do the different races of peoole come from  (Read 2567 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
where do the different races of peoole come from
« on: October 17, 2010, 10:34:09 AM »
This us a question for creations and evolutions who believe in Gd. If Adam and eve were the first humans were there others outside of Eden?  If so how did they come to be and when?  Did the Asians, negroids, caucausoids, Hindi, and mesepotamians happen spontaneously? 

My take us that Adam and eve were very special but not the only homo sapiens on earth. I have no proof. It's just a thought.

The cushim or negroids are Ham's descendents
« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 04:28:27 PM by takebackourtemple »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: where do the different races of peoole come from
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 10:39:21 AM »
If Adam and Eve were literal people, then all human beings would have come from them originally.

As to the origin of the races, there were waves of people that spread all over, some of them were more primitive than others. When newer waves came in, they might have mixed with some of the earlier waves that were already different in each region. Also people have paler skin where the sun isn't as strong to allow for more Vitamin D absorption, and darker skin in stronger sun to protect from skin cancer. Other features such as  facial structure, brain size, etc. are also related to environment and the needs of survival.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2010, 11:15:40 AM »
Re:  "Did the Peking man, negroids, caucausoids, Hindi, and mesepotamians happen spontaneously?  "

They sprung spontaneously from swamp vapors.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2010, 11:24:09 AM »
If Adam and Eve were literal people, then all human beings would have come from them originally.

As to the origin of the races, there were waves of people that spread all over, some of them were more primitive than others. When newer waves came in, they might have mixed with some of the earlier waves that were already different in each region. Also people have paler skin where the sun isn't as strong to allow for more Vitamin D absorption, and darker skin in stronger sun to protect from skin cancer. Other features such as  facial structure, brain size, etc. are also related to environment and the needs of survival.
not just physical traits, but IQ also varies for different races. According to understanding of my religion, Humans in general are categorized according to their social, cultural and spiritual advancement of the soul, and born into one or the other human body, according to the designs of the Nature, set and guided by the Almighty.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2010, 11:27:20 AM »
btw what is Hindi? it is a not a race but language.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2010, 01:50:49 PM »
Hindu have different theology and as per them the Adam and Eve (Aadam and Havyavati) were pious originals of the Yavan theology. They said that Adam or 'Adamya'  denotes as 'undaunted'.   

Hindu believe that the man always from eternity remained like this but only changing in sizes and psychologies and with rotation of the primordially existing souls.

However astonishingly their divinity system is exactly parallel to the line of evolution.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2010, 02:41:28 PM »

But why do black people stay black in cold countries or not have kids with white skin if born away from the equator

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2010, 02:43:37 PM »
btw what is Hindi? it is a not a race but language.

Hindus valley perhaps?  My understanding if the people of the Hindus valley is that they had a separate early civilization

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2010, 04:09:41 PM »
The negroid was pulled from the steaming jungles of Africa a few centuries ago.
They're not human.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2010, 04:27:57 PM »
This us a question for creations and evolutions who believe in Gd. If Adam and eve were the first humans were there others outside of Eden?  If so how did they come to be and when?  Did the Asians, negroids, caucausoids, Hindi, and mesepotamians happen spontaneously? 

My take us that Adam and eve were very special but not the only homo sapiens on earth. I have no proof. It's just a thought.

Great question. I'm not a torah scholar so I will also have to ask. Was Hashem's act of creating humans exclusive to Adam and Eve? If not, when did he stop creating man? Or did he? I personally don't know of anyone who was created without the genetic material of a man and woman. Can and will Hashem ever make another person appear out of thin air?

Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2010, 04:30:20 PM »
To show respect for Asians, I modified Dr. Dan's post. I'm also acknowledging Hindu Zionists point. In trying to type "Hindu" I accidentally hit the I instead of the U because they are next to each other. Maybe Dr. Dan did the same.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2010, 04:48:11 PM »

Great question. I'm not a torah scholar so I will also have to ask. Was Hashem's act of creating humans exclusive to Adam and Eve? If not, when did he stop creating man? Or did he? I personally don't know of anyone who was created without the genetic material of a man and woman. Can and will Hashem ever make another person appear out of thin air?

Shalom,

One explanation given for the Nefailim in the Torah account of Genesis is that they were pre-historic soul-less man...

http://www.aish.com/tp/i/moha/64722247.html

REDEEMING CAIN

Why must this be so? Does this line deserve preservation? Is the line of Cain redeemable? The crux of this question centers on Na'ama, and the answers offered by our sages vary: Some claim that she was a worthy mate for Noach; she, as he, was righteous.17 Others identify Na'ama as a demonic figure18 who was guilty of causing even the angels to fall.19 This tradition of "fallen angels" is associated with the enigmatic "bnei elohim" and the equally mysterious "Nefilim" who appear at the very end of Parshat Bereishit, as part of the backdrop to the generation of the flood:

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them; That the sons of the powerful saw the daughters of men that they were pretty; and they took as wives all those whom they chose. There were Nefilim in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of powerful came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them, the same became mighty men of old, men of renown. Bereishit (6:1-4)

This passage seems to outline the existence of various strata of society - even strata of humanity: the sons of the powerful, the daughters of man, the even-more-obscure Nefilim. We have suggested the possibility that the 'sons of the powerful' are "prehistoric" soulless humanoids, offspring of Adam and Eve who did not possess the breath of the divine which distinguished Adam, Eve and their son Shet.20 This line, then, would include Cain; it is preserved through Na'ama.21
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2010, 05:08:46 PM »
Forget about Adam and Eve , they are irrelevant. In the deluge everyone perished. Only Noahs Children remained
Lets talk about that. All these different races Asian Black Mideastern White Etc Etc in only a few thousand years? If so then thats the amazing human resilient body, if not ,then thats race propaganda. By the way an ape has white skin under its fur  and has straight hair rather than nappy , one can argue the black man is more evolved but I dont believe in that kind of evolution.

It seems if you go according to evolution  superficially the Asians and whites inherited the straight hair and white skin of the ape. The black man and Asian ingerited the wide nose  and protruding mouth and black hair. Again I think its utter nonsense.

A gorilla with red hair and light eyes.

If I believed in evolution I would consider whites and Asians closer to apes becase of their hair and skin and eye color.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 05:24:35 PM by Chai »

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2010, 05:17:51 PM »
They're not human.

obama is half negroid/half caucasoid  and he has kids, so negroids are homo sapiens by defenition

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2010, 05:18:36 PM »
According to the Talmud [through analysis of the Psalms] there were 974 generations before the Torah was given.  There are different opinions into what this means.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2010, 05:54:08 PM »
Forget about Adam and Eve , they are irrelevant. In the deluge everyone perished. Only Noahs Children remained
Lets talk about that. All these different races Asian Black Mideastern White Etc Etc in only a few thousand years? If so then thats the amazing human resilient body, if not ,then thats race propaganda. By the way an ape has white skin under its fur  and has straight hair rather than nappy , one can argue the black man is more evolved but I dont believe in that kind of evolution.

It seems if you go according to evolution  superficially the Asians and whites inherited the straight hair and white skin of the ape. The black man and Asian ingerited the wide nose  and protruding mouth and black hair. Again I think its utter nonsense.

A gorilla with red hair and light eyes.

If I believed in evolution I would consider whites and Asians closer to apes becase of their hair and skin and eye color.
I don't know .... I'd bet if you dressed up the ape in the above picture and dropped him off on 125 Street up in Harlem you would be hard pressed to pick him out in a crowd....  ;D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2010, 06:05:32 PM »
 LOL!!!! your right!
And white one one looks like a white over weight construction worker  from behind haha (wink)

All im saying is I think we are all one people..except Islam LOL

There are black monkeys and white moneys just like with people  :::D
« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 06:11:37 PM by Chai »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2010, 06:38:22 PM »
Your personal "theories" as regards hair color and texture are flawed.      :teach:

Apes have straight hair.

Negroes have kinked hair on their head and less overall body hair than Caucasians.

Apes protect and nurture their offspring.

Negroes ... (I'll let you finish the rest)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2010, 06:45:24 PM »
Re:  "According to the Talmud [through analysis of the Psalms] there were 974 generations before the Torah was given. "

Well then, that's all the proof needed and we don't want any second opinions!      >:(

Now let's move on to the part warning us where the demons hang out!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2010, 09:09:35 PM »

But why do black people stay black in cold countries or not have kids with white skin if born away from the equator

This is not the pleistocene. They have a heated home to live in for winter, they have grocery stores and medical care.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2010, 10:22:20 PM »

This is not the pleistocene. They have a heated home to live in for winter, they have grocery stores and medical care.

And whites have Coppertone:

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2010, 12:11:49 AM »
Yes true Muman  ;D

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2010, 05:28:51 AM »
They're not human.

obama is half negroid/half caucasoid  and he has kids, so negroids are homo sapiens by defenition

But a Donkey and a Horse can make a Mule.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2010, 06:48:34 AM »
They're not human.

But a Donkey and a Horse can make a Mule.

yes, but all mules are sterile, hussein does have kids.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2010, 07:07:13 AM »
Two animals are members of the same species only if they can create fertile offspring.