Poll

Who of these monsters is most evil and depraved?

The black Moosie Barack Hussein Osama (yimach schmo)
16 (72.7%)
The underage megawhore Miley Cyrus (yimach schma)
1 (4.5%)
The [censored] faggot Feminem (yimach schmo)
1 (4.5%)
The Shitler apologist Fag Buchanan (yimach schmo)
3 (13.6%)
The former First Dyke Shitlery Saddam Arafat (yimach schma)
0 (0%)
Other
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Who of these famous figures is CURRENTLY the most evil person in America?  (Read 2054 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
So another semi-fun poll from DBF: who of these creatures is most reprobate currently?

Although it is a very close race, I have to give the prize to Miley Cyrus, may she burn in hell forever. Granted people like Fag Buchanus (yimach schmo) have done much more evil over their lifetimes but I am referring to the here and now strictly. The reasons why I picked her over any of the others is sixfold:

a: I don't think very many preteen girls are tempted to Nazism by reading Fag Buchanan(ys)'s books.
b: She equally tempts both males and females to sin and perversion.
c: She is 17, 20 years younger than the next-youngest person on the list, and she will only get much more evil with time. If she is this evil at 17, what will she be doing at 20? Making music videos urging preteen girls to say the shahadah?
d: Sexually debased/depraved individuals will become Nazi Jew-haters almost by default.
e: Brainwashed, amoral youths will all become Barack Hussein Ozombies.
f: Feminem (ys), while just as bad, is on the declining half of his career. He no longer is able to tempt the same legions to sausage-smoking as he once was.

Dr. Brennan Fan

Offline DMAN

• Junior JTFer
who is feminem and miley cyrus?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I said Pat Buchanus...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
For lifetime evil achievement, yes Fag Buchanan (may the name of the wicked rot) easily takes it. It's hard to beat seven decades of defense of Shitler and SS war criminals. He is four times the age of Miley Cyrus (ys). But this poll was strictly about right-this-minute.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
For lifetime evil achievement, yes Fag Buchanan (may the name of the wicked rot) easily takes it. It's hard to beat seven decades of defense of Shitler and SS war criminals. He is four times the age of Miley Cyrus (ys). But this poll was strictly about right-this-minute.

I think more people with more influence listen to Buchanus... I think that people who are entertained by miley cirus may be able to survive... As much as the current media is wicked and decrepit I have faith that the good kids will still be good. As I was trying to imply in your other thread, there have been some very demonic and evil looking celebrities in the media for the last 30+ years and yet me and my peers seemed to have survived being exposed to it.

It is extremely important to teach children morals at a young age. Even if they stray from these morals in their teenage years and rebel {as I did against my mothers wishes} it is possible that when they get a little older some of that morality will shine through.

I think that politicians and pundits are very dangerous in spreading ideologies which are poisonous. In this case those who espouse antisemitism, hatred, and ill-will are very evil. I still hold that to this day Buchanus is dangerous..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
I can't understand how cyrus or scum shady could possibly be ahead of Hitlery Clinton or Obama.  Of course Pat Buchanan is evil, but what you see is what you get with him.   With Hitlery Clinton and Barak Hussein Osama they put up a show as if they don't agree with Buchanan, but deep down they are nazis like him.    I'm torn between Hitlery and Osama.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I can't understand how cyrus or scum shady could possibly be ahead of Hitlery Clinton or Obama.  Of course Pat Buchanan is evil, but what you see is what you get with him.   With Hitlery Clinton and Barak Hussein Osama they put up a show as if they don't agree with Buchanan, but deep down they are nazis like him.    I'm torn between Hitlery and Osama.

The whole point of this poll is as of this very moment in time, not lifetime accumulation of evil, not most powerful or dangerous, etc. Obviously in terms of lifetime evil Buchanus is worst and in terms of most dangerous it is Hitlery or Hussein, but that wasn't what my question stated. If any of you follow hockey let me put it this way. Wayne Gretzky might be the greatest hockey player ever but he can't be the greatest hockey player right now, because he's retired. Somebody like Sidney Crosby or Alex Ovechkin would have to be the greatest hockey player right now.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
It was a tie between Obama and Buchanan for me but I voted Obama because he's causing the most trouble right now for Christians and Jews.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
So Eminem is more evil than David Duke, Louis Farrakhan, Ron Paul and Rand Paul etc?
Anyone who endangers Israel and The Jewish People is evil. I don't recall eminem or cyrus attacking and endangering Israel.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Jews or non-Jews?

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Who of these famous figures is CURRENTLY the most evil person in America?
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2010, 07:25:31 AM »

without a doubt its Hussein.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2010, 08:53:58 AM »
BHO I think is currently the most dangerous and therefore the most evil at this time.  But it was a close one with the other choices.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2010, 09:12:50 AM »
I voted for Miley Cyrus just to show how dumb this thread is. Miley Cyrus the most evil person in America? Really. More evil than the hundreds of thousands of black rapists or murderers who attack whites, asians or other non-blacks simply because they are jealous or ignorant?

Put this [censored] in perspective before making a thread like this.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2010, 10:17:05 AM »
So Eminem is more evil than David Duke, Louis Farrakhan, Ron Paul and Rand Paul etc?
Anyone who endangers Israel and The Jewish People is evil. I don't recall eminem or cyrus attacking and endangering Israel.
As evil, yes. And certainly more moronic youths want to be like Feminem or Miley Cyrus than Rand Paul or Louis Farrakhan. But look at it this way. Someone who is valueless is going to be much more open to looking to someone like David Duke, Ron Paul, or Mohammed as a savior than someone who has some morality intact.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2010, 10:52:20 AM »

The whole point of this poll is as of this very moment in time, not lifetime accumulation of evil, not most powerful or dangerous, etc. Obviously in terms of lifetime evil Buchanus is worst and in terms of most dangerous it is Hitlery or Hussein, but that wasn't what my question stated. If any of you follow hockey let me put it this way. Wayne Gretzky might be the greatest hockey player ever but he can't be the greatest hockey player right now, because he's retired. Somebody like Sidney Crosby or Alex Ovechkin would have to be the greatest hockey player right now.

Re: the best current hockey player - definitely Crosby

Given how you qualified this, there is one person who is most directly involved with helping Bibi netanyahu surrender to the arabs, and convincing him to surrender further, and that is barak hussein obama.   I choose him as the most evil.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2010, 11:19:49 AM »

Given how you qualified this, there is one person who is most directly involved with helping Bibi netanyahu surrender to the arabs, and convincing him to surrender further, and that is barak hussein obama.   I choose him as the most evil.

Please excuse the temporary hijacking of this all important thread, but, Wayne Gretzky? Puhlease! Greatest goal scorer, maybe. Greatest play maker, okay. Greatest all around hockey player; couldn't hold a candle to Gordie Howe.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2010, 02:07:33 PM »

Please excuse the temporary hijacking of this all important thread, but, Wayne Gretzky? Puhlease! Greatest goal scorer, maybe. Greatest play maker, okay. Greatest all around hockey player; couldn't hold a candle to Gordie Howe.

I'm a Mario Lemieux man myself, but I do appreciate Gordie Howe.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2010, 08:48:05 PM »
hockey sucks..unless you are canadian.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2010, 09:29:55 PM »
hockey sucks..unless you are canadian.
well... I'm Californian and I think hockey is cool... IMO it is the most artistic of all of the major sports, and the only one not dominated by negroes.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2010, 09:52:29 PM »
Hockey is awesome!

If I can only pick one... I have gotta go with the 'Great One' for all time.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2010, 10:05:08 PM »

Hockey is Evil!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2010, 10:15:23 PM »
Obviously by far The black Moosie Barack Hussein Osama
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt