Author Topic: Carl Paladino gave me another reason to vote for him.  (Read 3220 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Carl Paladino gave me another reason to vote for him.
« on: October 27, 2010, 03:49:17 PM »
He wants without question drug tests for welfare bums that they not on the dope on our dime.  In all my life living in NY I have never heard anybody like him.  He is on the conservative line.. Row B.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Carl Paladino gave me another reason to vote for him.
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 03:51:40 PM »
I want them tested for both drug and alcohol.  That will eliminate a good amount from welfare cause most of them are druggies, alchie junkies
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 04:30:03 PM »
He wants without question drug tests for welfare bums that they not on the dope on our dime.  In all my life living in NY I have never heard anybody like him.  He is on the conservative line.. Row B.

Ha!   That's great!   

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2010, 05:25:47 PM »
Now if only he'd propose birth control and get that passed too, but drug tests are a good start. I hope he wins.

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2010, 05:31:40 PM »
Now if only he'd propose birth control and get that passed too, but drug tests are a good start. I hope he wins.

What the hell?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2010, 09:37:31 PM »
 better yet, give them $500 to have a one way ticket out of this country....

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2010, 09:44:11 PM »
better yet, give them $500 to have a one way ticket out of this country....

In Haiti, they'd be millionaires!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2010, 12:58:02 AM »
So far I like what he is saying and I want to do all that we can if we can to stop Cuomo,, Cuomo is also a heavily supporter of Hillary Clinton.  I think more of her then Obammie, but still Hillary is a leftist communist dyke

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2010, 04:29:22 AM »

What the hell?

A lot of people on welfare have more kids so they can get more benefits. If they can't afford to even feed themselves (in theory) and need help from the government to make ends meet, why are they having more children? I don't think it should be mandatory, but I do think that they should get a bonus for being on birth control (it will save more money in the long run).

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2010, 08:21:16 AM »

What the hell?

A lot of people on welfare have more kids so they can get more benefits. If they can't afford to even feed themselves (in theory) and need help from the government to make ends meet, why are they having more children? I don't think it should be mandatory, but I do think that they should get a bonus for being on birth control (it will save more money in the long run).

Got that right.. And they become a baby factory just for that extra monthly pay that they sure as hell didn't earn it.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2010, 11:36:47 AM »

What the hell?

You're right, but why refrain from making it mandatory ? This would be an excellent deterrent against opportunistic use of welfare benefits as well as against third world immigration.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2010, 12:17:59 PM »
My first time voting at age 19 and i'll make this vote count :)

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2010, 01:19:25 PM »
Can't vote yet. A year away from the legal voting age. I would vote for Carl though.

Oh and I hope some of you that are extremists here understand that not everybody on welfare is a bum. Many people I know have went on unemployment for some time after working at the same place for 15 to 20 years because they couldn't find a job right away.

Something I don't understand as well is that the religious people here are against female birth control (pill, condoms, etc.) but some want to force people they don't know to be sterilized. Pretty insane. This reminds me of the Christian pro life groups that support torture and the Death Penalty. "Right To Life" indeed huh?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2010, 01:52:45 PM »
Can't vote yet. A year away from the legal voting age. I would vote for Carl though.

Oh and I hope some of you that are extremists here understand that not everybody on welfare is a bum. Many people I know have went on unemployment for some time after working at the same place for 15 to 20 years because they couldn't find a job right away. 

That's the whole point.   Those people actually deserve and need the money.    And yet they are being robbed of their just benefits by the many hordes of bums who milk the system and never put a decent life together.   That's why Paladino's measure is important to root out some of those bums.

Something I don't understand as well is that the religious people here are against female birth control (pill, condoms, etc.) but some want to force people they don't know to be sterilized. Pretty insane. This reminds me of the Christian pro life groups that support torture and the Death Penalty. "Right To Life" indeed huh?

Where did someone call for sterilization?   You are the only one in this thread whose brain jumped to that conclusion and started pimping this nutty rhetoric against so-called "extremists."   Wow, you're the big hero "moderate" - want a cookie?   

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2010, 01:53:34 PM »

True. That is why we must make sure we have the resources to preserve a social security net for honest people who share our basic values and culture and want to work, which implies that we should stop squandering our money on parasites or on people who hate us.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2010, 03:19:23 PM »

Welfare should only be available for people like that, who need it on a temporary basis. However you have to face that fact that some make a career out of it.

Something I don't understand as well is that the religious people here are against female birth control (pill, condoms, etc.) but some want to force people they don't know to be sterilized. Pretty insane.

I never wanted to permanently sterilize anyone. I do think they should be given more benefits if they choose to temporarily be sterilized voluntarily. I'm not really against birth control either. Condoms for example don't hurt anybody unless they have a latex allergy. I think a lot of Catholics are against condoms, but not even all of them are.

This reminds me of the Christian pro life groups that support torture and the Death Penalty. "Right To Life" indeed huh?

The Bible supports the death penalty.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2010, 03:21:48 PM »
You're right, but why refrain from making it mandatory ? This would be an excellent deterrent against opportunistic use of welfare benefits as well as against third world immigration.

For one thing it would never pass if it was mandatory, and would probably be considered unconstitutional. For another thing, I don't really feel comfortable saying that if someone falls on hard times that they must be put on some kind of birth control that could potentially cause blood clots or have other side-effects. I think it should be voluntary for that reason, but the incentive should be enough that many would choose it.

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2010, 04:54:53 PM »
That's the whole point.   Those people actually deserve and need the money.    And yet they are being robbed of their just benefits by the many hordes of bums who milk the system and never put a decent life together.   That's why Paladino's measure is important to root out some of those bums.

I agree. My statement was to the people who believe in forced sterilization for EVERYBODY on welfare.

However you have to face that fact that some make a career out of it.

I agree that some do. That's why I think that time limited welfare is a much smarter plan or at least welfare only during the recession part of the economic cycle.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2010, 05:24:33 PM »

I agree. My statement was to the people who believe in forced sterilization for EVERYBODY on welfare. 

Who were those people?  Can you point to any particular comments?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2010, 05:58:34 PM »

Yes, people who go on to welfare should be put on Norplant... Why should the taxpayer pay for people to sit home and [censored] out one kid after another?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norplant
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2010, 06:45:35 PM »

Yes, people who go on to welfare should be put on Norplant... Why should the taxpayer pay for people to sit home and [censored] out one kid after another?

I strongly disagree with your sentiment. It is ideas like yours which lead to the horrors of the Holocaust. I will not compare you with Hitler but your recent comments do indicate that you think like the Nazi bastard...

Forced sterilization of 'welfare recipients'
Human beings called 'worse than animals'.

Hmm... I am glad you have no power..

There are so many problems with your thinking that I do not know where to begin.

I have known many people who were down on their luck and unemployed for long periods of time... They had to collect welfare in order to support their families. Some of these people were able to get out of their predicament and turned their lives around. It would have been a travesty if these people had been forcibly sterilized. I think you must have made your comment without much thought involved. That is the only way I can think that a civilized and intelligent person would make such ridiculous statements..

Judaism teaches that all of humanity was made in the image of G-d himself. You may call them animals, but in Hashems eyes they are his creations. Even if they engage in voodoo and witch-craft, they are still human beings, and you cannot summarily carry out a genocide on them just because you consider them animals.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2010, 07:47:22 PM »
It seems more and more that there's an ever stricter test for ideological purity and unfortunately I think if it gets any stricter, many of our long-time members will not be able to pass it. If we don't pass it, we automatically get thrown into the "Nazi" category.  :o

It's getting tedious.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2010, 08:29:15 PM »

I strongly disagree with your sentiment. It is ideas like yours which lead to the horrors of the Holocaust. I will not compare you with Hitler but your recent comments do indicate that you think like the Nazi bastard...

There are so many problems with your thinking that I do not know where to begin.

I have known many people who were down on their luck and unemployed for long periods of time... They had to collect welfare in order to support their families. Some of these people were able to get out of their predicament and turned their lives around. It would have been a travesty if these people had been forcibly sterilized. I think you must have made your comment without much thought involved. That is the only way I can think that a civilized and intelligent person would make such ridiculous statements..

Judaism teaches that all of humanity was made in the image of G-d himself. You may call them animals, but in Hashems eyes they are his creations. Even if they engage in voodoo and witch-craft, they are still human beings, and you cannot summarily carry out a genocide on them just because you consider them animals.

Muman it only the great respect I have for Chaim and our forum that keeps me from really telling you what I think of you but here is a little taste... You won't call me Hitler but almost do... Unlike you I have lived a much longer life and have had dealings with the people I have spoke about in this thread... I have little tolerance for people with a misspent youth and a shicksa marriage who  proselytize Orthodox Judaism by clipping and posting... The best thing you can do is ignore my posts and clip away for the people that wish to read your spam.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2010, 01:52:04 AM »

Muman it only the great respect I have for Chaim and our forum that keeps me from really telling you what I think of you but here is a little taste... You won't call me Hitler but almost do... Unlike you I have lived a much longer life and have had dealings with the people I have spoke about in this thread... I have little tolerance for people with a misspent youth and a shicksa marriage who  proselytize Orthodox Judaism by clipping and posting... The best thing you can do is ignore my posts and clip away for the people that wish to read your spam.

Muman is right. And your personal attacks on him are vile. Shame on you.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2010, 02:07:50 AM »

For one thing it would never pass if it was mandatory, and would probably be considered unconstitutional. For another thing, I don't really feel comfortable saying that if someone falls on hard times that they must be put on some kind of birth control that could potentially cause blood clots or have other side-effects. I think it should be voluntary for that reason, but the incentive should be enough that many would choose it.

To avoid any misunderstanding, I never called for the sterilization of people on welfare, G-d forbid ! I was just asking myself whether it was legitimate to ask people on welfare to postpone their possible decision to have children, the time that they get a job and that they can earn a living.