Poll

Poll: Should we support Mike Huckabee for President?

Yes
34 (85%)
No
6 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Poll: Should we support Mike Huckabee for President?  (Read 9760 times)

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: Poll: Should we support Mike Huckabee for President?
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2010, 06:16:44 AM »
Thanks for digging that up, Ron. Palestinians "have not done wrong" and "are being forced from what has been their home" : wow, what a great supporter of Israel (and truth) this Huckabee is !

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2010, 06:26:21 AM »
Do you think there is no chance that M.Bachmann will run for President ? I think she is smart, she has faith and integrity and I trust that she is a good person. My only reservation so far is would she be tough enough under tense circumstances. Also, I'd like her to make a clear unequivocal statement about the "two-state solution" in Israel. But, overall, she is my favourite personality among Republicans.
Also, the fact that she is a woman could be an asset against Obama, because the American people might decide that it is time a woman was sent to the White House.
And I think she has more charisma than Huckabee. She has more emotional intelligence than him and, this way, she can touch people's hearts more effectively than him.

Based on what I know about Michele Bachmann,    overall I think she would be either my top preference or close to it.

I have two concerns though:

1)    She mentioned Pat Buchanan in a positive manner in her 2010 CPAC speech.       In a way that gives Buchanan credibility as a Conservative.   

2)    Her position on the Energy issue could be better.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline danny100

• Full JTFer
« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2010, 07:51:43 AM »
I also think that Mike Huckabee is a very good canditate. However, It looks like Sarah Palin changed her ways. She endorsed Tom Tancerdo and the Arizona SB1070 bill. The GOP canditates she endorsed were Kelly Ayotte and Karen Handel which were both pro-life and still called Obama "The most Pro-abortion president ever. Of course she would have to oppose the two-state solution in order to be truly Pro-Israel.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2010, 09:22:41 AM »
I think we should focus on striking Obama right now before we name names.

Huckabee is a phony:

Quote from: Mike Huckabee
I’ve visited Israel 9 times, and strongly believe in its right to exist & the important example it has set forth in its seriousness toward its own security as well as the admirable expectation it has of its people to be stakeholders in its preservation. Even though I support Israel, its boundaries, and its future, and believe its alliance with the US is one of great strategic value, a conversation with a Palestinian reminded me that the issue is not simple.

The Palestinian was relocated had been told one day that he would be relocated to a Palestinian camp and that his neighborhood would be occupied by Israelis. It was always easy to me to understand why the Jews, having been displaced for thousands of years, would feel a divine right to return to the land promised to their forefathers and previously taken from them. But Palestinians are still human beings who deserve to be treated respectfully since they personally have not done wrong and now are being forced from what has been their home.

http://www.ontheissues.org/Archive/Hope_Higher_Ground_Foreign_Policy.htm

בס''ד

Huckabee does say stupid things about "Palestinians", but he opposes giving them a state or any land in Judea, Samaria, Jerusalem or the Golan Heights. Huckabee says that he would support creating a "Palestine" state by taking land from the Arab countries - that is his proposed "solution". He also says that if this means that there will be no agreement with the Arabs, then we have to accept that there will be no agreement.

This is by far the best position ever taken by a major Presidential candidate.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2010, 09:26:47 AM »
Chaim a new poll is needed:
Huckabee or wait for who else is running

בס''ד

If we sit around waiting, we will be much less effective. The campaign has already started. When someone like Huckabee takes such decisive pro-Israel positions, I believe we should support him from the start.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2010, 09:33:39 AM »
בס''ד

By the way, Huckabee's position on Israel is to the right of all of Israel's major politicians. None of them would say that Israel should not give up any land. It is very hard for a Gentile politician from America to take a position on Israel that is more pro-Israel than Israel's own leaders - but Huckabee does this.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2010, 09:37:59 AM »
Do you think there is no chance that M.Bachmann will run for President ? I think she is smart, she has faith and integrity and I trust that she is a good person. My only reservation so far is would she be tough enough under tense circumstances. Also, I'd like her to make a clear unequivocal statement about the "two-state solution" in Israel. But, overall, she is my favourite personality among Republicans.
Also, the fact that she is a woman could be an asset against Obama, because the American people might decide that it is time a woman was sent to the White House.
And I think she has more charisma than Huckabee. She has more emotional intelligence than him and, this way, she can touch people's hearts more effectively than him.

Based on what I know about Michele Bachmann,    overall I think she would be either my top preference or close to it.

1)    She mentioned Pat Buchanan in a positive manner in her 2010 CPAC speech.       In a way that gives Buchanan credibility as a Conservative.   

בס''ד

Michelle Bachmann not only praised the Nazi Pat Buchanan. She also went out of her way to support Rand Paul for the U.S. Senate in Kentucky.

Her position on energy issues would keep us forever enslaved to Muslim oil.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: November 04, 2010, 09:48:49 AM »
בס''דo

Huckabee does say stupid things about "Palestinians", but he opposes giving them a state or any land in Judea, Samaria, Jerusalem or the Golan Heights. Huckabee says that he would support creating a "Palestine" state by taking land from the Arab countries - that is his proposed "solution". He also says that if this means that there will be no agreement with the Arabs, then we have to accept that there will be no agreement.

This is by far the best position ever taken by a major Presidential candidate.

Huckabee says:

"Palestinians are still human beings who deserve to be treated respectfully since they personally have not done wrong and now are being forced from what has been their home"

It's wrong to under-estimate the little details of what he says. Huckabee clearly supports the Nazi Arabs in order to look good in the eyes of the media. It is yet another example of how phony and populist Huckabee is, the other one being his denial of his pro-amnesty positions. Huckabee has history of denying things he does believe in and he will absolutely have no problem saying things he doesn't believe in in order to gain popularity. He's undoubtedly a Palin type - a so-called Conservative whose principles are to be sold like hotdogs and is more dangerous than Leftists because he is considered a Conservative, but is even more dangerous than her because he's not a moron.

I see this as a historical precedent of what will eventually be a disaster, and if we decide to support him as a movement, there will be no limits for our regret.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2010, 09:50:00 AM »
בס''ד

By the way, Huckabee's position on Israel is to the right of all of Israel's major politicians. None of them would say that Israel should not give up any land. It is very hard for a Gentile politician from America to take a position on Israel that is more pro-Israel than Israel's own leaders - but Huckabee does this.

His words are as cheap as Bibi's.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: November 04, 2010, 09:50:15 AM »
I also think that Mike Huckabee is a very good canditate. However, It looks like Sarah Palin changed her ways. She endorsed Tom Tancerdo and the Arizona SB1070 bill. The GOP canditates she endorsed were Kelly Ayotte and Karen Handel which were both pro-life and still called Obama "The most Pro-abortion president ever. Of course she would have to oppose the two-state solution in order to be truly Pro-Israel.

בס''ד

Karen Handel is pro-abortion and pro-homosexual. That is why she was defeated in the Republican primary for Governor of Georgia. Sarah Palin endorsed this leftist phony. Mike Huckabee, on the other hand, endorsed the pro-life conservative candidate in the primary.

Kelly Ayotte is another leftist phony who was opposed by the Tea Party and the pro-life movement in the Republican primary. Palin endorsed Ayotte, angering many conservative activists in New Hampshire.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: November 04, 2010, 10:04:24 AM »
בס''ד

Huckabee feels he has to look "humane" toward the Arab Nazis. We strongly disagree with that, of course. The Arab Nazis are Amalekite beasts who have always dreamed of slaughtering every last Jew, and the Muslims would also love to slaughter every last non-Muslim.

But even within the quote that you bring us, you see why Huckabee is much better than the other candidates running:

"Even though I support Israel, its boundaries, and its future, and believe its alliance with the US is one of great strategic value..."

Huckabee says that he supports Israel's "boundaries" which he defines as including all of Judea, Samaria, Jerusalem and the Golan Heights.

Huckabee also says in that same quote that you bring us:

"It was always easy to me to understand why the Jews, having been displaced for thousands of years, would feel a divine right to return to the land promised to their forefathers and previously taken from them."

Huckabee as an evangelical Christian believes that the Jews have a "divine right to return to the land promised to their forefathers". Huckabee believes that G-d gave this land to the Jews and that he cannot support taking this land away from the Jews.

Having said all of this, you do raise a legitimate point: what if Huckabee changes his position once he becomes President? That danger exists with any politician and it is a legitimate concern.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 10:15:05 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2010, 10:26:40 AM »
Chaim,   in the last couple of weeks I posted some info regarding Mike Huckabee in an existing thread.     I'm not sure if you saw this but it's something that I think is worth bringing to your attention.     I know that all the realistic candidates are going to have significant concerns associated with them.    Maybe Huckabee will prove to be the best choice.      Yet,   the following info is part of a pattern regarding Mike Huckabee:

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2009/08/mike-huckabee-heres-why-this-man-will-never-be-president.html
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2010, 11:16:44 AM »
I understand what you mean. Your suggestion is to take a chance now and go all out hukabee until of course we find out he chooses not to run. If that is a better option than wait and see then I agree with your view.

Chaim a new poll is needed:
Huckabee or wait for who else is running

בס''ד

If we sit around waiting, we will be much less effective. The campaign has already started. When someone like Huckabee takes such decisive pro-Israel positions, I believe we should support him from the start.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2010, 11:28:31 AM »
Totally outrageous.  This does happen in the US, look at the case in Buffalo,NY of a physician who did this to his wife when divorce was imminent.  They co-owned a radio station whose purpose was to propagate a mainstream version of Islam. 

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2010, 11:38:35 AM »
I don't think most people feel this way, but I think there's a substantial number of people, a very large minority of both men and women, who would rather see a man continue to be president than to elect a woman.

Maybe when people see a woman they have a hard time thinking "presidential" because they've never seen an example of a strong female leader like that except in other countries.

There are a lot of people who just won't vote for a woman. To most people, this might not make much of a difference, but in a tight election, where every vote counts, then I do think it could change the outcome.

So before we throw our support behind any female candidates, we need to make sure that they are very strong in other ways as far as electability, being qualified, etc.

Before 2 years ago you could've said that about a black guy too.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2010, 11:41:40 AM »

Huckabee is a phony:

I’ve visited Israel 9 times, and strongly believe in its right to exist & the important example it has set forth in its seriousness toward its own security as well as the admirable expectation it has of its people to be stakeholders in its preservation. Even though I support Israel, its boundaries, and its future, and believe its alliance with the US is one of great strategic value, a conversation with a Palestinian reminded me that the issue is not simple.

The Palestinian was relocated had been told one day that he would be relocated to a Palestinian camp and that his neighborhood would be occupied by Israelis. It was always easy to me to understand why the Jews, having been displaced for thousands of years, would feel a divine right to return to the land promised to their forefathers and previously taken from them. But Palestinians are still human beings who deserve to be treated respectfully since they personally have not done wrong and now are being forced from what has been their home.

:o

Perhaps there is no candidate we can support.

That or saying something like this is only a way to appear "fair" - but if ultimately he is against giving them land (he understands that calling them human beings is fair, but giving them land is not), maybe he's viable.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2010, 11:51:22 AM »

Huckabee is a phony:

:o

Perhaps there is no candidate we can support.

That or saying something like this is only a way to appear "fair" - but if ultimately he is against giving them land (he understands that calling them human beings is fair, but giving them land is not), maybe he's viable.

There is no Geert Wilder in the US.  So until that time, Hucakbee is much better than any other high profile candidate.  If we are going to support a candidate, HE is the one.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #67 on: November 04, 2010, 01:25:10 PM »
Rick Santorum understands the threat of Islam, and the hatred of the left.  Although I have some qualms about him as well.
aka Someone Else

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2010, 01:29:54 PM »

בס''ד

Michelle Bachmann not only praised the Nazi Pat Buchanan. She also went out of her way to support Rand Paul for the U.S. Senate in Kentucky.

Her position on energy issues would keep us forever enslaved to Muslim oil.

I'm sorry I didn't know that. I am obviously quite disappointed by her.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2010, 01:39:34 PM »
Rick Santorum understands the threat of Islam, and the hatred of the left.  Although I have some qualms about him as well.

בס''ד

Santorum is a fraud. In 2004, Santorum endorsed the leftist traitor Arlen Specter for reelection in the Republican primary. Specter's primary opponent was the conservative Pat Toomey, who was elected to that Senate seat this past Tuesday. Specter beat Toomey 51% to 49% in 2004 thanks to Santorum's endorsement. Specter eventually switched back to the Democrat party - he had been a leftwing Democrat most of his life.

Santorum himself was defeated for reelection in 2006 by a huge margin. If he can't win in his home state, there is no way he could get elected to the Presidency.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2010, 01:43:18 PM »
בס''ד

Huckabee feels he has to look "humane" toward the Arab Nazis. We strongly disagree with that, of course. The Arab Nazis are Amalekite beasts who have always dreamed of slaughtering every last Jew, and the Muslims would also love to slaughter every last non-Muslim.

But even within the quote that you bring us, you see why Huckabee is much better than the other candidates running:

"Even though I support Israel, its boundaries, and its future, and believe its alliance with the US is one of great strategic value..."

Huckabee says that he supports Israel's "boundaries" which he defines as including all of Judea, Samaria, Jerusalem and the Golan Heights.

Huckabee also says in that same quote that you bring us:

"It was always easy to me to understand why the Jews, having been displaced for thousands of years, would feel a divine right to return to the land promised to their forefathers and previously taken from them."

So Huckabee already plays the cosmopolitanist populist double-standard game. I don't understand why you focus on these beautiful words of his.

Huckabee as an evangelical Christian believes that the Jews have a "divine right to return to the land promised to their forefathers". Huckabee believes that G-d gave this land to the Jews and that he cannot support taking this land away from the Jews.

Huckabee as an Evangelical Notsri lies about his beliefs so he can be popular among conservatives and leftists alike and cries for the enemies of G-D. That's enough for me.

Having said all of this, you do raise a legitimate point: what if Huckabee changes his position once he becomes President? That danger exists with any politician and it is a legitimate concern.

We've already learnt that there's the type of "conservatives" like Palin and Bush who will do anything to stay popular and couldn't care less about G-D's People and Land. So Bush said about Operation Defensive Shield: "enough is enough" and Huckabee says the same about evacuated Arabs. I don't see the difference. Both are phonies whose only concern is $$$ and a seat and not principles and we already see that.

Only the blind will support this guy. A so-called pro-Israel candidate is worse than a flaming Nazi Democrat because he can fool the Jewish public in Israel into destruction and enslavement to the U.S the same way a phony rightist can do as the PM of Israel.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2010, 01:45:37 PM »

בס''ד

Santorum is a fraud. In 2004, Santorum endorsed the leftist traitor Arlen Specter for reelection in the Republican primary. Specter's primary opponent was the conservative Pat Toomey, who was elected to that Senate seat this past Tuesday. Specter beat Toomey 51% to 49% in 2004 thanks to Santorum's endorsement. Specter eventually switched back to the Democrat party - he had been a leftwing Democrat most of his life.

Santorum himself was defeated for reelection in 2006 by a huge margin. If he can't win in his home state, there is no way he could get elected to the Presidency.

All true.  Endorsing that vile rat Specter is unforgivable.
aka Someone Else

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2010, 02:32:45 PM »
Brother Chaim, I am not ready yet to support anyone till I find out what we do get.. I don't trust anyone yet.  Time will tell and see what happens. They already are pushing his name and Palin's and Romney.. I will not support Romney for sure he is too much an establishment, the only thing he has in favor is he understand economical but other then that I don't know what he is about, he reminds me of a used car salesman.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2010, 02:42:02 PM »

Here are two interesting public quotes in favour of Huckabee :

“There is no room for a Palestinian state in the middle of the Jewish homeland and Israel should be able to build settlements wherever it wants.”

“But there’s really no such thing as a Palestinian. That’s been a political tool to try and force land away from Israel”

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall any other US candidate speaking so clearly.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2010, 02:47:22 PM »

Here are two interesting public quotes in favour of Huckabee :

“There is no room for a Palestinian state in the middle of the Jewish homeland and Israel should be able to build settlements wherever it wants.”

“But there’s really no such thing as a Palestinian. That’s been a political tool to try and force land away from Israel”

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall any other US candidate speaking so clearly.

Why all this hype for gerrt??Sure he is a good man, but hes also an artheist and rabbi kahane always said you  cannot have secular nationlism. Gert would be pro abortion as well. Which is in effect murder.

Huckabe is by far the best candidate, i cannot take anyone seriously who supports sarah palin, they must have a crish on her or comething as she is incredibly stupid.