Author Topic: What are the greatest JTF clips on Youtube for Israel, Jewish people, and Islam.  (Read 345 times)

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
I am trying to put together a compilation to distribute of the "best of" JTF programs relevant to Jews.  I know there are many good programs which deal with America, but perhaps those could be for a different collection...  I am looking for "all killer and no filler" [although all JTF programs touch my heart because they are blunt honesty]...  mostly I am looking to target moderate, or even Leftist Jews, or even Atheist Bolshevik Jews [G-d forbid what a tragedy; I will not give up on them though]. -- What is most relevant to the survival of Israel, the survival of the Jewish people, and what accurately documents Islamic evil which is easily verifiable [for the lazy who do not have the energy to be 'real Jews'...  lets work for our brothers who are not where we are at!].

I have found a website which allows one to copy and paste a Youtube [or other video site] website's URL into it's browser and then download it.  My hope is to build a collection of videos, hopefully several GigaBytes, and then make it available for download.  Food for people to chew on. -- Once people absorb the 'best of the best' perhaps they will be open to issues which are related by the fact they are also based upon morality [I must admit ultimatly I care most about the survival and destiny of the Jewish people (Ahavat Yisroel/Bitachon Yisroel), which I am sure you can understand; being a lover of humanity as a secondary goal I very much which the survival of all other people's devoted to morality [anywhere they may exist] and with help on what to focus on am willing to spend time for that highly worthwhile and incredibly important cause as well]

I should have a bit more time than normal to do 'techy' stuff with the internet than I am accustomed to; it would be great to make the time that I have productive and memorable.

:)
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 12:56:17 AM by Ari Ben-Canaan »
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein