Poll

Who would win a war between them: Hezbollah (ys) or North Korea (ys)?

Hezbollah
0 (0%)
North Korea
6 (100%)
Don't know
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Military Capabilities Poll: Hezbollah Vs. North Korea  (Read 572 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Military Capabilities Poll: Hezbollah Vs. North Korea
« on: December 02, 2010, 07:45:23 PM »
Just something I thought up right now considering Pyongyang's cheap thuggery and the recent reported upgrades to Hezbollah's "navy". What do you all think?

I won't vote but my guess will be Hezbollah. They are the one Muslim Nazi organization that has managed to discard the idiotic "let's all be martyrs for Allah with our bodies" nonsense and, unfortunately for Israel, actually study and adopt modern warfare. North Korea outnumbers Hezbollah for sure but I'm far from convinced that they train at the level of those Shi(i)t(e) scum of the earth. If it was equal numbers it would be a cakewalk for Hez.

Also Hez has access to more fancy toys on a per capita basis thanks to Iran's oil money and the relatively large worldwide Lebanese "diaspora".

May G-d only grant us that those two Amalek forces kill each other someday.

DBF

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
Re: Military Capabilities Poll: Hezbollah Vs. North Korea
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2010, 07:54:02 PM »
North Korea has one of the largest armies in the world, and it has a navy and an airforce.  Is this even a serious question?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Military Capabilities Poll: Hezbollah Vs. North Korea
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2010, 09:35:24 PM »
North Korea couldn't careless if it killed Hezbollah women and children..and they outnumber Hezballah..the only reason why Hezbollah gets away with anything with Israel is because Israel doesn't fight back with the same brutality.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein