Author Topic: Family TV lesbian Israeli ballroom dancers: yet a new level of Chillul Hashem  (Read 881 times)

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
Although lesbianism is not a capital offence in Halacha, unlike male homosexuality, it is still viewed as being a forbidden form of lewdness.

Just like Israelis jus' love to lead the world in novel perversions eg when Israeli homosexual transexual Eurovision Song Contest winner "Dana International" caused a riot by violating in front of a gloating world no less than 5 Torah issurim, so too now in front of a slavering world audience, Israelis parade openly lesbian dancers on the Hebrew version of "Strictly Come Dancing", shown on Israeli TV as a family show at peak time

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Israels-Dancing-With-The-Stars-Lesbian-Couple-Gili-Shem-Tov/Article/201011115792095?lpos=World_News_Second_World_News_Article_Teaser_Region_1&lid=ARTICLE_15792095_Israels_Dancing_With_The_Stars_Lesbian_Couple_Gili_Shem_Tov

The operative word is "openly".

If they did their lesbian dance in private, it would be one level of sin.

But to do it brazenly and uninhibitedly in front of the world, sets such a bad example that it is in a different category of aveiroh altogether.

Sufficiently in such a different category, that it tips the scale enough to demonstrate in its current format: "Zion will become a plowed over field". "The G-d of the Jews hates immorality" (Talmud).

« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 07:32:15 PM by wonga66 »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I wonder if you never posted this I and a ton more people would have known anything about this particular situation
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I WOULD IT WAS IN THE NEWSPAPER AND THEY  ARE HOMELY
« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 10:21:23 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I don't like that they're representing Israel in such a way