Author Topic: Mr. Know it All Alex Jones "educating" his listeners about Ashkenazic Jews  (Read 1134 times)

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
Pathetic

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Re: Mr. Know it All Alex Jones "educating" his listeners about Ashkenazic Jews
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2010, 09:22:10 PM »
fail! i use to like alex jones until i joined JTF, which exposed what alex jones really stands for.

i use to have some doubts on weather hes antisemitic or not after i came here, now,  it is no longer disputable.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2010, 10:07:58 PM »
Jewish almanac?

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2010, 09:43:06 AM »
what an anti semetic scumbag. where is the jtf vid that prooves that expose him?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2010, 10:00:16 AM »
Done they make fools of themselves all they have to do is check or read DNA research by none Jews and see all Jews are related and come from Israel
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2010, 11:26:28 AM »
Done they make fools of themselves all they have to do is check or read DNA research by none Jews and see all Jews are related and come from Israel

DNA is a jewish lie, remember?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2010, 12:05:15 PM »
I don't know who alex jones is but he sounds like a putz to me...

I heard an excellent Shuir on Jewish history which discusses the Karaites & Khazars. It is a part of series on Jewish history by Rabbi Menacham Levine....

http://www.torahanytime.com/scripts/media.php?file=media/Rabbi/Menachem_Levine/2010-11-29/Karaites_and_Khazars/Rabbi__Menachem_Levine__Karaites_and_Khazars__2010-11-29.wmv

This Rabbi is very good {IMO} because he covers a lot of history. He also seems very right wing...

I also recommend his discussion on Babylonian Jewry and The Rise of islam:

http://www.torahanytime.com/scripts/media.php?file=media/Rabbi/Menachem_Levine/2010-11-29/Karaites_and_Khazars/Rabbi__Menachem_Levine__Karaites_and_Khazars__2010-11-29.wmv

This Rabbi is very good {IMO} because he covers a lot of history. He also seems very right wing...

I also recommend his discussion on Babylonian Jewry and The Rise of islam:

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2010, 12:06:44 PM »
Karaites are definitely not Khazars, most of the Karaites were actually of Egyptian descent, most modern Karaites are Gentiles that pretend to be Jewish.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2010, 12:08:11 PM »
Karaites are definitely not Khazars, most of the Karaites were actually of Egyptian descent, most modern Karaites are Gentiles that pretend to be Jewish.

Obviously... The rabbi does not suggest that.. But the discussion covers both the Karaites and the Khazars...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2010, 12:14:32 PM »
He speaks as if he is so knowledgeable yet he is incredibly ignorant.