Author Topic: Ha-ha! Country Girl And Middle-Aged British Lady Beat Dead Fag On Pop Charts!  (Read 615 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Michael Jackson's Posthumous Album Beaten by New Releases from Taylor Swift, Susan Boyle

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/chart_watch/71727/week-ending-dec-19-2010-michael-wouldnt-have-liked-this/

Clearly, this is a rare moment of sanity for the hopelessly braindead masses who consume pop "music" in America. Two actual singers who produce First World recordings have beaten a dead pedophile Muzzie (yimach schmo) that is worshipped by the whole world.  :clap: :clap: :clap:

Let us give thanks once more that the pig Michael Fagson is dead, and let us pray that the white-who-wants-to-be-black sodomite (Feminem) would soon join this black-who-wanted-to-be-white sodomite in Gehenom.

DBF

Quote from: Yahoo Music
Week Ending Dec. 19, 2010: Michael Wouldn't Have Liked This
Posted Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:16am PST by Paul Grein in Chart Watch

Michael Jackson's MICHAEL enters The Billboard 200 at #3 behind Taylor Swift's Speak Now, which returns to #1 for a third week, and Susan Boyle's The Gift, which dips to #2 after four weeks on top.  This is the first time that an album of new Jackson material hasn't debuted at #1 since Thriller opened at #11 in December 1982. More than just about any other artist, Jackson loved being #1. I think he'd be awfully disappointed to debut at #3.

Jackson debuted at #1 with his last four albums of new material: Bad, Dangerous, HIStory: Past Present And Future-Book I (which was half new, half old) and Invincible. Unless MICHAEL moves up to #1 in a subsequent week, this will be Jackson's first collection of new material to fall short of #1 since his 1979 smash Off The Wall, which peaked at #3.

MICHAEL sold 228,000 copies in its first week. Early reports called for the album to sell in the range of 400K in its first week, but those projections were revised downwards last week. I'm surprised that the album didn't do better because it was released at the peak of the Christmas sales season. And the warm single, "Hold My Hand" (featuring Akon), hits the right notes for this time of year.

Of course, it's highly unlikely that MICHAEL would have been released at all if Jackson hadn't died 18 months ago. Some Jackson pals, including will.i.am, have gone on record saying that Jackson, a perfectionist, wouldn't have wanted an album of leftovers to be made public. Other Jackson associates, including his former manager Frank DiLeo, have countered that Jackson loved nothing more than sharing his music with people. Fans who want to take Jackson's feelings on this point into account have to decide for themselves.

Jackson's reaction to this week's chart number wouldn't have been anything personal against Swift. Jackson had a lot in common with the country/pop performer. Both artists achieved stardom at early ages. Swift released her debut album when she was 16. Jackson was 11 when the Jackson 5 exploded.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I think he was more interested in children than other men.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
if by chicken you mean little boys then yes 100%
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh