Author Topic: Increasing Antisemitism in the Media  (Read 599 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Increasing Antisemitism in the Media
« on: December 24, 2010, 04:01:11 AM »
I have been noticing a marked increase in mainstream media sources running obviously antisemitic articles, and allowing antisemitic comments on their talkbacks. I will link to several of them which I found because I read Google News which presents me with the "top" stories of the day on Israel {virtually 75% anti-Israel}.

Of course these anti-Israel, virulantly anti-zionist, bring out the hard-core nazis to make comments about khazars, about Jews disproportionate powers in the media and government, and every blood libel under the sun. Is there a single source of news which presents the truth?

Look at some of these:

http://www.indystar.com/article/20101224/OPINION01/12240314/Don-t-fooled-by-claims-Israel-an-innocent-victim

Don't be fooled by claims that Israel is an innocent victim
Indianapolis Star - ‎1 hour ago‎
It was the highly successful application of terrorism by Zionist Menachem Begin's ruthless Irgun and the nefarious Lehi that led to the formation of Israel.

http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/editorial_opinion/editorials/articles/2010/12/24/no_special_deals_for_pollard/

No special deals for Pollard
Boston Globe - ‎6 hours ago‎
Obama should remind Netanyahu that Israel is responsible for Pollard's fate. In 1984, Pollard was an unsolicited walk-in who believed the United States was ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-12069482

UN condemns Arab home demolitions
BBC News - ‎1 hour ago‎
The UN relief agency UNRWA has condemned Israel's demolition of homes in East Jerusalem, up 45% this year. It said 396 buildings were razed in 2010, ...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/12/23/AR2010122303066.html

Palestinian medic: Israel kills Gaza shepherd
The Associated Press
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip -- A Palestinian medic says the Israeli army shot and killed a shepherd near Gaza's border with Israel.

http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/294678/mayor-bans-yule-tree

Mayor bans yule tree
WORLD MONITOR

NAZARETH ILLIT, Israel (AFP) – The mayor of a Jewish suburb of Nazareth sparked outrage after refusing to allow Christmas trees to be placed in town squares, calling them provocative.

The list goes on and on...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: Increasing Antisemitism in the Media
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 04:27:18 AM »
This is total speculation:  The world is in a very bad place right now.  We see country after country going nearly bankrupt.  Jobs are scarce and the unemployed seem to stay that way. 

So who can they blame?  I just read, in that other thread, about that priest in Greece blaming the Jews for all their economic woes.  Father McCoughlin is a Jew-lover compared to that piece of filth pretending to be a religious man. 

So, they blame the Jews, as always.  And even if a person isn't Jewish at all, they label him a Jew and blame him just the same.  (That filth labelled Rockefeller as a Jew.) 

When things go bad, a skapegoat is needed.  And it's usually the Jews who they skapegoat.

So this is why I believe there is an increase in anti-Semitism.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 04:30:11 AM »
The media, the academia, the big corporations, the government administrations, are all becoming more and more infiltrated by Muslims and their supporters. They have significant human and financial resources to back them. For instance, Saudi Arabia has been pouring its dirty oil money into campaigns of demonization of Israel on campuses all around the world, especially in America. It is an invisible destructive force which is very dangerous because it distorts the public's perception by promoting deceptive narratives about Israel and the Middle East.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2010, 06:21:46 PM »
This is total speculation:  The world is in a very bad place right now.  We see country after country going nearly bankrupt.  Jobs are scarce and the unemployed seem to stay that way. 

So who can they blame?  I just read, in that other thread, about that priest in Greece blaming the Jews for all their economic woes.  Father McCoughlin is a Jew-lover compared to that piece of filth pretending to be a religious man. 

So, they blame the Jews, as always.  And even if a person isn't Jewish at all, they label him a Jew and blame him just the same.  (That filth labelled Rockefeller as a Jew.) 

When things go bad, a skapegoat is needed.  And it's usually the Jews who they skapegoat.

Very well said!  I agree 100 percent!

So this is why I believe there is an increase in anti-Semitism.