Author Topic: Shmuley Boteach slams Baruch Goldstein: a new low for him  (Read 592 times)

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
Shmuley Boteach slams Baruch Goldstein: a new low for him
« on: January 06, 2011, 07:07:16 AM »
Boteach undoes any good points he makes by unnecessarily calling Baruch Goldstein Hakodosh "a cold blooded killer and an abomination to Judaism" at 5.00 in his latest debate!

For this motzei shem ra, Boteach may have lost his own share in the Afterlife!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 07:20:08 AM by wonga66 »

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Shmuley Boteach slams Baruch Goldstein: a new low for him
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 07:29:41 AM »
Suleiman Beotch wanted to curse Baruch ZTVK''L HY''D but ended up blessing - it is a commandament  and a Zchut to destroy the swiney G-d hating Jew-hating Muslim Nazi-worshipping abomination Beotch calls ''Judaism'' and to be a ''cold blooded'' killer of Arab Muslim Nazi terrorists as well.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 07:39:51 AM »
Boteach had a show were he went to trailer parks and tried to fix up marriages gone bad.He's a clown and publicity hound
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 08:51:05 AM »
Boteach had a show were he went to trailer parks and tried to fix up marriages gone bad.He's a clown and publicity hound

I saw commercials for that show but never watched it. I wondered if it was entertaining.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2011, 08:52:00 AM »

I saw commercials for that show but never watched it. I wondered if it was entertaining.
No he's a self promoter
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03