Author Topic: Jewish Player Suing Hockey Team For Anti-Semitic Attacks  (Read 751 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Jewish Player Suing Hockey Team For Anti-Semitic Attacks
« on: January 26, 2011, 12:09:59 AM »
Minor-League Player Suing Anaheim Ducks Over Anti-Semitism In Farm Team

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=351070

And to think I'm a Ducks fan...  :o
I guess that staged incident ABC did at the bakery isn't that far off.

TBF

Quote from: TSN Canada
PLAYER SUING ANAHEIM DUCKS FOR ANTI-SEMITIC ABUSE IN ECHL
TSN.CA STAFF
1/25/2011 10:21:45 PM

A Jewish hockey player is suing the Anaheim Ducks, claiming that the team's minor league coaches in Bakersfield made several anti-Semitic remarks at him during his stint in the East Coast Hockey League.

In a suit filed Tuesday in Orange County Superior Court by lawyer Keith Fink, 23-year-old Jason Bailey claims that he was "forced to endure a barrage of anti-Semitic, offensive and degrading verbal attacks regarding his Jewish faith," from Bakersfield Condors head coach Marty Raymond and "suffered severe and/or pervasive harassment," from assistant coach Mark Pederson.

Bailey also claims in the suit that Raymond told him, "Jews only care about money and who's who," and degraded Bailey's faith by saying that he, "never wanted his son to be raised Jewish or to wear a Yarmulke."

The suit also describes a team road trip while CNN was televised in the background with a report on the war between the Israelis and Palestinians, at which time Raymond said to Bailey, "maybe you should go over there and fight in the war."

Bailey's suit adds that Pederson would join in on the remarks - saying things like, "Oh, I just got a friend request from a dirty Jew."

The suit then states that the coaches forced him to travel apart from the team and he was refused proper practice drills and playing time based on his Jewish faith.

The documents say Bailey complained to the Ducks organization about his work environment and the team reacted by instructing the coaches to write apology letters to him about using hurtful language. According to the claim, Raymond's apology letter blamed his anti-semitic bigotry on lack of racial harassment training and, "otherwise made light of the entire situation."

The Ducks declined to contact on the report when contacted by TSN on Tuesday night.

None of these allegations have been proven in court.

Bailey - who is suing for unspecified damages - was traded to Ottawa in 2009 and now plays for the AHL's Binghamton Senators.

Jewish hockey player Jason Bailey

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Jewish Player Suing Hockey Team For Anti-Semitic Attacks
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 07:13:36 AM »
I am a big hockey fan but I don't like it when Jews play pro sports. If forces them to break Shabbat and Kashrut laws. As for this I don't doubt this for one second. The Goyisha world is so ignorant about Jews and our heritage. I hope he gets proper compensation.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 07:23:13 AM »
 He's used as a checker so if the guy wasn't the coach he probably could have be the hell out of coach but you really can't.I don't understand if the coach isn't Jewish why would he remark i wouldn't let my son wear a Yarmulke.He's probably a self hating Jew like peace now type or Ronnie the fag nazi     http://www.hockeyfights.com/players/5274 

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2011, 09:24:16 AM »
He's used as a checker so if the guy wasn't the coach he probably could have be the hell out of coach but you really can't.I don't understand if the coach isn't Jewish why would he remark i wouldn't let my son wear a Yarmulke.He's probably a self hating Jew like peace now type or Ronnie the fag nazi     http://www.hockeyfights.com/players/5274 

No, by logic I think that's totally improbable considering roni is mentally ill and very rare animal.

The coach is likely a gentile Jew-hater and he's referring to his son becoming Jewish, which he doesn't want.

Very simple explanation for a simple not that uncommon issue.