Author Topic: American Homegrown Terrorist Charged Today {guess what religion?}  (Read 352 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
It is sad that America is now a place islamic terrorists can recruit muslims for jihad. Islam is a scourge, a virus, a plague on this world as is evidences by the acts of the followers of the so-called 'relgion of peace'. They maim, murder, and abuse women, animals, land and lie, cheat and steal in the name of their false prophet. In my opinion those who follow islam have no right to live. They have given up their right to breath the same air which I breathe because they have shown that they have no respect for life. They are proud to claim that they are more interested in death for their cause than for saving life. In the Jewish religion we hold life as more important than virtually anything, allowing a Jew to violate commandments in order to save a brother or sisters life.

I would love to see a law in America making anyone found guilty of carrying out jihad should get an immediate death penalty. And any imam who pronounces a fatwah should be hunted down and exterminated.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-12412253

Daniel Boyd pleads guilty to US terrorism charges

A US man has pleaded guilty in a court in the state of North Carolina to plotting terrorist attacks.

Daniel Patrick Boyd filed a guilty plea at the New Bern court to charges of conspiring to provide support to terrorists and conspiring to murder, kidnap and injure people.

Prosecutors agreed to dismiss several other counts against him.

Mr Boyd is alleged to have led a group of seven men, who were part of a home-grown terror cell in rural America.

The trial is expected to begin in September.

If convicted the suspect could now face a life sentence.
'I love jihad'

Mr Boyd, his two sons and four other men were arrested by US federal agents in 2009.

He was then indicted on charges of plotting terrorism and conspiring to support terrorism.

During an initial court hearing in 2009, the authorities played audio tapes of Mr Boyd talking about his disgust with the US military and the need to defend Muslims from oppression.

"I love jihad. I love to stand there and fight for the sake of Allah," he reportedly said on one of the tapes.

According to analysts, one of the most striking aspects of this case is that the alleged cell is apparently made up of mostly white converts to Islam.

Mr Boyd lived with his family in a two-storey house with a swimming pool in Willow Spring, a quiet suburb some 20 miles (32km) south of Raleigh, North Carolina.

The Muslim family lived quietly among the mainly Baptist and Presbyterian residents of the town. Mr Boyd was known as a devout Muslim, who would stop at noon to pray.

According to court papers, he took the name Saifullah - "sword of god" - when he converted to Islam.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: American Homegrown Terrorist Charged Today {guess what religion?}
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 03:45:37 PM »
Yes, but Im sure he was influenced much more by Sarah Palin and the Tea Partiers.  We should be blaming them.