Author Topic: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (03/07/11)  (Read 4140 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Re: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (03/07/11)
« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2011, 02:17:11 PM »
It's about damn time.

Anyhow, I agree that JTF needs to be a respectable movement that is taken seriously. I really enjoyed and will continue to enjoy the African/Arab Action Stories but if Chaim and Shlomo think it's time to tone them down then I will completely support them. We have to condemn evil black and Arab culture (to which almost 100% of blacks and Arabs belong) but emphasize that blacks and Arabs still have free will and are capable of choosing righteousness.

Well said.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Re: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (03/07/11)
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2011, 10:07:26 PM »
i do not think a majority of blacks are flat-out evil. only a (significant) minority, if he majority is evil, it is not the VAST majority. most are just misinformed as most people, only they are REALLY misinformed. politically, they are the 2nd stupidest group of people out there.

remember, the best guy in the entire congress is black (Allen West).

don't worry, im not exusing the black leaders who know full well what they stand for
YSV to jesse jackson
YSV to al sharpton
YSV to louis farrakhan

the ape louis farrakhan is what makes me believe most are just misinformed, no informed blacks would ever support that drek, we all know islam started black slavery